Chapter 29

Chloe's POV

I went back up to my room "so did you guys talk?" Rosie asked "yes we did." "And?" "And we're good now." I said with a smile on my face. "Yay" Mia said.

30 minutes later Lola comes into the room and kiss me. "What was that for?" I asked "what I can't kiss my girlfriend? And it was as a thank you." "Well in that case your welcome." I said before kissing her again.

"So cute." Someone said, we looked to the door and saw my mom. "Hey Mom" I said "I see you two talked." "Yes they did." Rosie says happily. Then we hear little feet running towards my room.

They get to the door it's Cleo and Landon. "Mommy I want Landon to meet Thomas." Cleo says "And maybe you could find Lily." I said "Yay mommy please." "Okay I'll see if that's okay with his mom." "Okay help me get dressed?" Cleo asked "okay come on." She said picking up Cleo and taking her to her room.

"Come here Lan." Lola said with her arms stretched out which he runs into them. "What happened to your phone?" She ask him "mommy got it." "Why do these 4 year old got phones?" Rosie asked "they got friends too." I said defending all 4 year olds. "Yeah." Landon said agreeing with me "what do you even talk about?" Mia asked interested in the topic "Toys." He said.

"Anything else?" Rosie ask "nope." He said smirking "oh I like this kid." Rosie said. "Alright Landon go get dressed." Lola said "okay." He said before running out the door "okay we're going to go get ready. No funny business guys." Mia said sternly as she was getting up. "That goes for you guys too." Lola said to them as they walked out the door.

"Come lets get in the shower." I said pulling her into the bathroom "you make it so hard not to touch you." Lola said wrapping her hands around my waist. "Just wait for tonight you can finally touch me." I said taking off my clothes soon Lola followed.

"You know I missed you?" "Me too." I said kissing her. "We gotta stop it might lead to something else." Lola said.

I after we finished our shower we got dressed. "So whose coming?" Lola ask me "Rosie's mom and dad, my aunt and her two children. They're twins one boy and one girl and they're my age then there's some people from the company and their children." I said putting on my lip gloss "oh okay." She said kissing me "babe I just put this on." I said "I don't care you don't need all that on your lips and now we both got lip gloss on." She said.

"Or I could do this." She said wiping my lip gloss off and putting lipstick on my lips. "That's better." She said before wiping the lip gloss off her lips and putting on chapstick. I glared at her "You know I love you right?" She said wrapping her hands around my waist. "Yes I do now come on." I said grabbing her hand and walking downstairs.

We went to the room Rosie and Mia is in. "I thought we said no funny business?" I asked looking at the hickey on Rosie's neck. "That been there." "Mmh." I was laughing on the inside.

"Can you just cover it up for me?" She asked. I walked over and took her makeup and covered the hickey for her. "There you go." I said as I finished "were did Lola go?" Mia asked "probably to check on her aunt." I said pulling out my phone.

We're sinners🏳️‍🌈😘🤦🏾‍♀️
Tyler:so no one is gonna tell us what happened?
        Chloe:we are all good right lèvres chaudes.
Lola:yup
Lucas:that's good to hear
Avery:yeah
Amanda: at least everyone is okay I'll talk to you guys later. Happy Thanksgiving
                    Chloe:Happy thanksgiving

After everyone said 'Happy Thanksgiving' I put my phone in my pocket and we went to the living room. "Chloe Rosie!" My Aunt Dinah said hugging us. "Hey Auntie D how have you been?" I said "I've been fine What about you two?" "Oh we're fine this is my girlfriend Mia and this is Lola Chloe's girlfriend." Rosie said

"Oh my they're gorgeous." She said pulling them into a hug "thank you." Lola and Mia said "Feel free to call me Aunt D or Aunt Dinah." Mia and Lola nodded. "So where are the twins?" I asked "Danielle and Daniel." The twins walk up "Hey Chloe." The twins say "Hey Elle and Dani." I said hugging them.

"Hey Rosie." Danielle says "Hey Elle and Dani." Rosie says "I'm still mad at you for what you did." Dani says "oh come on that was a year ago and plus I know you missed me even if you say you don't like me." She said

"Whatever." He said smiling "Anyway who are these two?" Elle asked curiously "This is Lola my girlfriend and that's Mia Rosie's girlfriend." I said.

"Hey." The twins say with a smile. Lola wave while Mia smiles back. "Wow Rosie finally settled down?" Dani said once we was away from the adults "Your making me sound like a hoe. Chloe tell them I'm not one." Rosie said pouting which Mia kissed away.

"She's actually not she only had two hook ups." I said "So how's life?" Rosie asked the twins "You know just waiting to turn a straight girl gay or a least bi and picking out the right guy for my brother." Elle said "news flash she doesn't like none of them." Dani said.

"That's not news Elle doesn't like anyone." Rosie said "True but your girlfriends are different they're apart of the family now." Danielle said throwing her arms over a blushing Lola and Mia's shoulders. "And they seem like really good people." Dani said.

"They are right Rose?" "Yup." Rosie said. "Oh no your mom's coworker son is coming over here." OH GOSH!!