Chapter 49

Chloe's POV

"Hey you finally made it where is the others?" Delilah says "They should be coming I left before them." I said sitting on Lola's lap. "Chloe." Rosie said as she came threw the door "What?" I asked the Athletes came in and hugged me "Thank you Chloe." They all say.

"Your welcome and I hate when people use other people." I said "So what did you want us here for D?" Belle ask "Well since we start school tomorrow I said why don't we have some fun." She said holding up bottles of Bacardi.

"I didn't know how many to get since there's a lot of us so I got 4 bottles." She said "Where the cups?" I asked "In the bag behind you and Lola." I passed out the cups to everyone while Delilah poured. "We should play a game." Mia said "How about Truth or drink." Lucas suggested smirking at me. "Why you looking at me?" "No reason." He said.

I went back to Lola and sat on her lap and she handed me my cup. "Alright who's starting?" Mia asked "Me" I said "Alright boys have you ever worn a speedo?" I asked "No." They all said. "Have you ever done it during a party?" Lucas asked everyone drunk except me,Mia, and Tyler.

"Wow Chloe I thought you would've." Avery said "Nope I don't know why but I just can't." I said "Alright my turn." Rosie said "Have you ever slept with someone you thought was ugly?" "Nope." We all said "Have you ever slept with someone twice your age?" Amanda ask. Rosie, Lucas, Belle, and Lola drunk.

"What?" I asked them "Their partner wasn't satisfying them." Lola said "Can we switch over to Never have I ever?" Avery asked "Sure." "So never have I ever pleasure my boyfriend/girlfriend for more than half an hour." Me, Lola, Rosie, Mia, Lucas, and Tyler drunk, everyone smirked at us.

"Alright this one is for you ladies. Never have I ever wore heels taller than 4 inches." Tyler said. All of us except Lola, Abby, and Candace drunk. "I mean of course Chloe would." Rosie said "True." I agreed with her.

"Never have I ever gotten dehydrated during a session." Delilah asked smirking. We all drank "Delilah we need refills." Rosie said "Yeah that last question was a big never." Lola said "I thought we was supposed to drink if you have." Mary said "Well we switched up the game." Iris said. "Alright lets start over then and do it the right way." Phoebe said.

"Alright Never have I ever got caught looking at something naughty." I said. Elle, Dani, Crystal, Abby, Willow, Tyler, and Amanda drunk. "Ok never have I ever woken up to someone giving me head." Elle asked. Lucas, Crystal, and Candace all drunk from their cup. I raised an eyebrow at Tyler he blushed and put his head down.

"Never have I ever taken a shower selfie." Willow said. Me and Amanda drunk. "For who?" Rosie asked "For me." I said. "Never have I ever not wash a piece of clothes because of the person's scent." Mia said, we all drank from our cups. "Never have I ever been upset with a partner for not performing well." Belle said. Half of us drunk. "Who?" Tyler asked "Ex." We all say.

"Never have I ever done it in the shower." Daniel said, everyone drank. "Never have I ever lied about being single because I wasn't interested in the person." Rosie said. Me, Rosie, Avery, Amanda, and Delilah drank.

"Never have I ever taken a sexy selfie." Abby said. All the girls drank, "Never have I ever played with a partner's body more than my own." I said, we all drank. I think we're all tipsy or some what tipsy. "Never have I ever rolled up a skirt to make it shorter." Lucas said "Are you trying to call me out." Amanda said taking a sip, Avery took a sip also.

"Never have I ever slept in a bed with more than 5 people." Mary said "Like just sleep or sex?" I asked "Just sleep." Mary said. Me and Lola took a sip "How?" Tyler asked "Because at some point in the night one,two,three, four and Cleo and Lily decided to get in my bed." I said pointing to Rosie, Mia and the twins.

"I'm kinda tired of this game." Amanda said "Okay I just have to ask Chloe and Rosie something." Tyler said "I'm kinda scared Mia should we be scared?" I asked her "I don't even know." She said.

"Okay you guys ready?" Tyler asked "Wait before you ask tell two people." Rosie said "Fine Mia and Lola come here please." I got off of Lola so she could go to Tyler. After he told them their faces was flushed.

"Are you ready now?" He asked me and Rosie looked at each before nodding. "So Chloe and Rosie who ate the cat better your current partner or your ex?" He asked,which made Amanda chock on her drink.

"Lola" "Mia" me and Rosie said at the same time. "My ex was okay." I said "Yeah but we're better." Mia said.
"We got an empty bottle." Avery said smirking "You guys wanna play?" Crystal asked, I looked at Lola she nodded. We all sat in a circle and Avery placed the bottle in the middle.

"Who likes pigs in the blankets?" I asked to see who would get my joke. "I do" Amanda said smirking at me "Me too" Abby said,we laughed at her "What?" "You don't get it." Rosie said, she thought over "Oh no. I guess I'm going first." She said as she spun the bottle we all waited for the bottle to stop spinning. When it stopped it landed on Rosie.

They gave each other a quick peck then sat back down. "Boring." Lucas said "Dude she got a whole girlfriend." Abby said "Not in this game. In this game you're all single." Amanda said "Okay." Tyler said.

Avery was sitting next to Abby so it was her turn. The bottle landed on Daniel "You ready for your first kiss with a girl ever?" Elle asked "Wait this is hi-" Avery was cut off by Daniel pulling her into a kiss. They're kiss was definitely longer than Abby and Rosie's kiss. We all smirked at them as they pulled apart "Are you sure you gay?" I joked "Come on Chloe we knew he was gay since he came out of moms stomach." Elle said. "True. Amanda it's your turn." I said looking at her since she's right next to me.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Danielle. "Have fun." Rosie said smirking. "Which on-" Danielle got cut off by Amanda's lips "I told you she wasn't straight." Avery said.

"You think they're using tongue?" Iris asked "Probably." Me and Avery said "You know we can hear you right?" Amanda said "That's kinda the whole point." Mia said  "And you say your straight." I told Amanda who blushed.