Chapter 44

Chloe's POV

When I woke up everyone was in my bed. By everyone I mean Cleo,Lily, Rosie, Mia, Dani, and Elle. When did they get in here?

I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. Shit it's that time of month and it went through my clothes. I got me some clothes for a shower and saw a big ass blood stain on my sheet. I grabbed my stain remover off my desk and sprayed my bed until I wash it.

After I get out the shower and brushed my teeth and hair I put on black sweatpants and a crop top. I carefully put Lily and Cleo on my bean bag then woke the people on my bed up. "What happened?" Rosie asked "Why are you guys in my bed?" I asked.

"Monkey see monkey do." Elle replied "Well monkey see and monkey do your asses off my bed I gotta wash the sheets." I said "Oh that's why your cranky today awe my poor baby." Lola said wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on my shoulder.

I put Lola next to the kids on the bean bag. "Lola." She hummed tiredly "Lets go." I said pushing her in the bathroom. "Oh shit it's running down my leg." She said "Just hurry up and get in." I said as I turned on the water then left the bathroom.

"Anyone else?" I asked "We should go check." Rosie said leaving the room with Mia and Danielle. I sprayed Lola's spot then took off the sheets,pillow cases,and blanket. I let out a sigh in relief it didn't stain the mattress.

"Dani can you go in the closet and get my black silk bed set?" I asked him, he looked at the closet "You want me to go back in the closet?" He asked "Yes for a little bit just to get me something." I said with puppy eyes "Fine only because your my favorite cousin." He said going to get the bed set.

"Thank you." I said as he handed me the bed set. Me and Dani quickly put it on then put Lily and Cleo back on the bed. "Hey Chloe." My mom said from the door way "Hey Mom what do you need?" I asked. "I'm going to do you and Rosie's laundry while you guys go out to eat for breakfast. Also your friends are downstairs." She said taking the bucket and leaving.

"Thanks mom." I called after her "Chloe you forgot to bring me clothes." Lola said I passed her clothes "You had to wear white didn't you these aren't going to come out." I said "Just throw them out." She said. I closed the bathroom door.

"Go get ready Dani your boyfriend is downstairs ready to take you to breakfast." I said "Whatever." He said smiling before walking out.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a plastic bag because my mom have a full cabinet of it. One couldn't hurt, I put Lola's white pants in there and put it in the garbage. I went to the laundry room and gave my mom Lola's stuff,then took the garbage out and let Cookie use the bathroom.

I went back upstairs Cleo and Lily was up now. "Come girls lets get dressed." I said to them as they got off the bed just as Lola walked out the bathroom "Lola get dressed we're going out." I said to her before leaving the room.

"Pick your outfits." I said once we got to Cleo's room. I guess they wanted to match because they was both wear black leggings with a long red shirt that looks like a dress. Lily's shirt had a fox on it while Cleo's had a flower on it. "Okay now go to the living room while I go get dressed." After I said that they ran out the room but not before getting their phones and a over the body purse.

I went back to my room Lola was wearing black jeans with a hoodie that had a black stripe in the middle with red at the top and white at the bottom. I decided to put on an all red shirt with black polkadots and ripped black jeans and my red and black air max plus.

"Are you all matching that's so cute." Mia squealed as we came into the living room. "Lola just happened to wear the same colors as the girls and I decided to join." I said "Okay stop talking we need to take a picture." Rosie said. The girls run over and we pick them up and smile "And got it look adorable." Rosie said showing us the picture. "It is but are you guys ready?" I asked "Yeah." They all answered.

I put my phone,lipgloss, pads and etc in my purse and put in enough to make sure both me and Lola had enough. We got to the garage "Alright so there's 15 of us two SUVs, one has individual seats the other don't which one do you guys want?"

Lola, Rosie, Mia, Elle, Olivia moved towards the car without individual seats while the rest moved to the other except the little ones. "Jacob here are the keys." I said giving it to him "Thank you." He said before unlocking the car. "Who wants to drive?" I asked them holding up the keys. Elle grabbed them and unlocked the car.

  Rosie,Mia and Lola in the back, Me, Lily and Cleo in front of them since the got their car seats. Danielle is in the driver seat and Olivia is in the passenger seat.

"I wonder what you guys are planning to do today." I told Lily and Cleo "Nothing." Cleo said way to quickly "Mmh sure." They smiled innocently at me.

"Chloe can I play on your phone?" Cleo asked "You have your own phone." I said "But you have a game that I don't have." She said "Here." I said giving her my phone. "Hey guys it's Cleo and Lily and we took over Chloe's phone." I look over to see them on Snapchat. Then she posted it "Cleo I'm gonna kill you." I said "no your not your going to miss me too much." She said.

"I am." I said before looking out the window.