Chapter 50

Chloe's POV

We did a lot of rounds with a lot of kissing. So far I kissed Tyler, Rosie, Mia, Delilah, Lola, and Iris. "Alright this round you have to make out." Delilah said "I feel like there's a catch to it." Lola said "There isn't one unless you make one." Amanda said.

"Okay until a person moans?" Mary asked "No both." Abby says "Okay when both people moan you have to stop." Rosie said. "Alright I'm first." Amanda said "Watch your going to get Danielle." Candace said "After this game they're basically dating."Mia said "We didn't confirm that so no we're not." Danielle said "Yeah." Amanda said.

"Whatever just spin the bottle." Rosie said. The bottle landed on Danielle, who would've guess that. We did that's who. Even though both of them already moaned they still kept going until we pulled them apart. "Chloe is the last person then we're going to go to our rooms." Rosie said "Why me?" I asked.

"Because I have a feeling who your going to get and we going to leave it on that note." Rosie said smirking at me. I spun the bottle and as it slowed down until it stopped on Avery, I looked at Rosie "Was you correct?" I asked "No" she said sadly.

Then all of a sudden my head is turned and soft lips is on mines "Now it is." I heard Rosie say. I slip my tongue into parted lips causing the person to moan, I put my hands on the person's shoulders for support but they pulled me into their lap,then they lightly bite my lower lip making me moan.

I slowly pulled back and opened my eyes to see Abby. I smirk at her because her lips is swollen a little. I remember our position and got off her lap, I look at Rosie she's smirking. "We're going to go." Lucas said smirking, why is everyone smirking.

We all get up and leave, I don't know how Lola feels but I'm gonna ask her when we get to our room. When we get in the room it's 1:08. "Lola are you okay?" I ask her "Other than cramps yeah I'm good." She says before going into the bathroom, I go to the doorway. "I meant about me and Abby's kiss." I said as she handed me my toothbrush with toothpaste on it.

"I'm good with that too it was just a game." She said looking at me "Good because I didn't want you to be mad at me." I said starting to brush my teeth "I love you." She said looking at me through the mirror "I love you too." I said back.

After we was done with the bathroom I turned off its lights then got in bed with Lola. Once I knew that Lola was sleep I texted Rosie.

Chloe👭🏾
Why did you think I was going to get Abby?

Rosie🥀
Because I just had a feeling plus you kissed almost everyone except her. And the twins don't count.

Chloe👭🏾
Whatever good night

Rosie🥀
Good night

I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep. In the morning I got up early and took a shower then woke Lola up so she can take one. Once we was dressed we headed to the cafeteria. I got a fruit bowl while Lola got pancakes,then we sat at our table.

"Can I see your guys schedule?" I asked the twins,they passed it to me "Danielle you got all your classes with me and Dani all your classes is with Mia." I told them. "Okay." Elle said before putting a grape into her mouth.

I saw Abby come in with the team, we made eye contact before she looked elsewhere and went to her table. I turned back around and listened to whatever conversation was going on.

I tried talking to Abby but she kept making excuses to leave. "Chloe are you okay?" Avery asks me,everyone eyes is on me "Yeah I'm fine just got a headache." I said "Then stop thinking so much." Lola said wrapping her hands around my waist. "Come lets get to class." Avery said.

"But we're gonna be early." Rosie said "Yeah more time to talk now lets go." Amanda said getting up,we all followed then Iris came up to us. "We're you guys going?" She asked "We're going to head to class early." I said "Oh well see you guys later." She said then left.

As we was walking to class I was looking down so I didn't see what's in front of me which caused me to bump into someone. "Sorry" We said at the same time, I look up and it's Abby. "Are you okay?" I asked "Yeah I'm fine, I have to go." She said leaving.

"Do you guys smell that?" Lucas asked "I think I do." Rosie said "Me too." Lola said. "Smell what?" I asked "So Lola you wanna tell her or me." Elle asked "They're talking about tension Chloe." She said "Not just tension a sexual one." Elle said,I looked at Lola "And your agreeing with this?" She shrugged.

She said that we'll talk later so I said okay and we went to our seats. I tried to pay attention as much as I could but it's hard when all your friends are talking around you so you wind up joining them. That's what the teachers don't get about us.

After classes was over we decided to do our homework in the cafeteria I don't know why but we just don't feel like going back to a dorm. "We'll be back guys." Lola said as she grabbed my hand and we walked out the cafeteria.

We went to our dorm so we can have a private conversation. "Chloe I trust you and I trust Abby so if you wanna release that sexual tension with her then you can." She said "I don't think I can." I said "Why?" She asked pulling me to sit on her lap. "I'll feel like I'm being disloyal to you." I said.

"Your not but if your up for it go for it but please this is the only time I'm letting you do this because your mine and I'm selfish." She said kissing me "Don't worry I'm always yours. Now lets go back to our friends." I said getting up and bringing her with me.

"You guys okay?" Tyler asks us "Yeah we fine." I said kissing Lola's cheek. "Hey guys what you doing?" Phoebe asks us "We're doing homework." Belle answers "Can we join?" Iris asked "Yes of course." Rosie said and they sat down.