Chapter 7

Chloe's POV

When we get in our room Lola head straight to the bathroom and takes a shower. While I on the other hand starts getting dress I decided to wear a black long sleeve shirt with my black jeans and for my shoes I put on a sweet potato kinda like color knee high heels. We completely ignored each other.

When I'm done putting on my makeup that's when the bathroom door opens and Lola in a towel enters the room to get her clothes

When I'm done putting on my makeup that's when the bathroom door opens and Lola in a towel enters the room to get her clothes. When she sees me everything she's holding drops including her towel which leaves my mouth hanging open.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her body she's gorgeous. My stomach is going crazy, the sound of a text message takes us out of whatever thoughts we was thinking. "Um I'm gonna get dressed." Lola said picking up her clothes and going into the bathroom.

I go to see who text me it's Avery.

Avery🛍
Hey I just noticed I forgot to send you the address to the party so I'll come pick you up.

Chloe🧁
Okay I just have to wait until Lola is done.

Avery🛍
Why do you have to wait for her? You know what nvm don't answer that. It's fine just tell me when y'all are ready.

Chloe🧁
Okay

I think Avery might have a crush on me but I don't wanna start jumping to conclusions. Lola came out the bathroom wearing a black and white Jordan pullover hoodie with black jeans and black and white Jordans.

I liked her better without clothes on but she doesn't need to know that. "How do I look?" She asked "you look good are you trying to impress someone?" She blushed "no and besides I look amazing not good." I roll my eyes "cocky much?" "Nah just being proud of my body." She stated.

"So what are you saying I'm not proud of my body?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "First of all I didn't say that and Second your way more than proud I mean your looking like meal right here." Then she realized what she said I smirked at her. "So your saying you would eat me?" I asked  mischiefly "I-I mean w-who wouldn't." She said stuttering.

I was about to say something again but there was a knock on the door. I groaned and went to open up the door. It was Avery with the rest of my friends. "Are you guys ready?" Avery asked. "Yes we are right Lola?" I said smirking at her. She couldn't say anything she just nodded. This is going to be fun.

"Well then come on." Mia said. Me and Lola grabbed our phones and locked the door. "So what happened in there." Rosie whispered. "Nothing." I said smirking. "Come on tell me." "Maybe later."I said which caused her to groan. She went next to Lucas and started talking. They're probably plotting while I walked over to Lola. "You okay?" I asked "you not going to win what ever this is you that." "Actually yes she is both of you is going to win because it's going to end up with you two fucking each other." Tyler said.