Chapter 53

Chloe's POV

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said "Me too." Amanda said following me. When we get out of the stalls we wash our hands "Why did you pretend to not know Abigail?" Amanda asks me "For Avery's sake but that didn't work." "No and the tension is thick." She said. "I know." I said as we dried our hands and walked out the bathroom. I bumped into someone "sorry" we sat at the same time I look up and see Noah,he walks pass me and goes in the bathroom.

I stood there in shock "Chloe who was that?" Amanda asked "Amanda lets go back to the table." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her to the table. "We have to go." I said, everyone looks at me "Why?" Lucas asks "I'll explain when we get back to school please we just need to go." I pleaded "Come on guys." Avery said getting up.

We quickly get out of the restaurant. "Where is Abigail going to go?" Tyler asked "She could get on my bike." I said "With you? Yeah no." Rosie said "Rosie we don't have time for this we have to go." I said "Fine, you better not try anything." Rosie says to Abigail before getting in the car.

I go to Lola "Are you sure?" She ask me "Yeah I'll make sure she doesn't do anything just getting in the car okay?" She nods "love you." I said "love you too." She said before getting in the car.

I went to my bike and got out my extra helmet and passed it to Abigail. "Thank you." She said getting in behind me and lightly wrapping her hands around my waist. "Your going to have to hold on tighter Abigail." I said since we can talk to each other through the helmets. She wrapped her arms tighter and I took off since Avery was not going to take off before us.

"Your sister really don't trust you with me." I told her "I know." She said sadly "What's wrong?" I asked her "I'm sorry Chloe for everything that I did, I truly am." She said sounding like she's about to cry "Then why did you do it?" I asked her "You know how my dad left us?" "Yeah" "Well at that time me and Avery was 4 and our mom taught us to only use people for money. And as we got older I stuck to that as Avery since she always been the smarter one grew out of it." She said.

"Then why did you cheat?" I asked "Because he threatened to get some kids to hurt you and at that time you and Rosie was just started taking those self defense classes." She said "I'm sorry." I said "Why are you saying sorry?" She asked "For the way I broke up with you it was harsh and I was just mad but I shouldn't have taken it out on you and it was in front of the entire family." I said.

"Nah that was karma and I learned a very important lesson. Never get in between a fight with you and Rosie." She said. We laughed a little "Your forgiven but I don't think Rosie would agree with me." I said "I know it's my fault anyway. Friends?" She asked "Friends." I confirmed.

Avery came up beside us, I looked behind us and see a black car behind us. "Call Avery." "Calling Avery" "Hello?" "You see that black car behind us?" "Yeah why?" "I think the person is following us but I'm not sure at the light take a turn left." I said "Okay." She said as we stop at the light.

When the light was green we turned and the car turned too. "Chloe they're following us." Elle said "I'm about to do something really stupid." I said "Chloe you better not." Rosie said "Avery speed up." "Like hell I will Chloe we're not leaving you." She said.

"Avery it's either you guys speed up or I do and that car will still follow me." I said. "Chloe what did I tell you." Rosie said "Well Rosie how else am I supposed to get him away?" I asked her "I'll call Ivy to hack the car." She said. "I'm waiting." I said. I heard a phone ringing "Rosie you barely call me what happened to Chloe?" "Nothing yet." "Yet?" "I'm gonna kill her but anyway we're being followed and we need you to hack the car."

"Okay hold on." She said a couple seconds later the car behind us stopped. "Did it work?" Ivy asked "Yes it did Ivy your amazing." Daniel said "Thank you Ivy." Rosie said "No problem I'll talk to you guys later." She said before she hung up.

"See Chloe no need to do anything stupid." "Whatever Rosie bye guys." "What do you mean bye guys?" Elle asked "I'm hanging up." I said as I hung up.

"What just happened?" Abigail asked "Someone was following us." I told her "Oh and which one is your girlfriend?" She asked "Umm yeah I'm not telling you, your gonna have to find out the same day as everyone else on my instagram." I said "That's fine." She said "I'm gonna reveal her face tonight." I said "Good because I couldn't wait long." She said which caused me to laugh.

"Can I drive?" "Ha that's funny I wouldn't even let my girlfriend drive my baby." I told her "Oh wow that's tuff." She said "This is my baby so you can't blame me." "Okay fine I give up." She said.

"Incoming call Avery" Me and Abigail answered. "You guys wanna get ice cream?" She asked us "Sure." I answered "What about you Abigail?" "Okay." She answered.

"Okay we're gonna go to the one right there on the corner." Avery said as we stopped at a red light. "Abigail you look too comfortable." Dani said "Guys we're about to get off just be quiet." I said before hanging up and going since the light turned green.

I parked and we got off the bike and put the helmets in it's compartment. Avery parked and they all got out the car and we walked in the ice cream shop.