Chapter 32

Chloe's POV

*Warning* Sexual content
*Warning*

Lola pinned me to the door while chocking me and pressed her hungry lips on mine. All our clothes was quickly off and Lola pinned me to the bed while trail kisses down my body marking me everywhere.

I let out quite moans as Lola's hands started playing with my breast. Then her hands trailed down my body teasing me causing me to squirm under her.

"Lola please stop teasing me." I moaned. She started rubbing my clit faster. So that didn't work so then I said "Daddy please fuck me." Then she shoved two fingers in me, I bit my lip hard trying to hold in a loud moan.

I was moaning into Lola's mouth as she pumped her fingers faster then slowing down and speeding back up. She started kissing my shoulders "who's pussy is that?" She asked chocking me while her fingers went faster. "Yours Daddy."I moaned out.

"I'm close." I moaned grabbing the sheets. She speeds up and just as I was just about to cum she pulled her fingers out. I made a sound of disbelief "Don't worry princess your gonna reach your limit." She said putting three fingers in me making my eyes roll back in my head.

She started off in a slow pace and slowly picked up the pace. It didn't take long for me to be close again "I'm close." I said, Lola slowed down her pace then going faster "Cum for me babygirl." She said curling her fingers, and that's all it took for me to come undone. My body shaking and cumming the hardest I ever did, Lola silenced my screams by placing her mouth on mines.

After I stopped screaming and calmed down Lola took her fingers and put it in her mouth and moaned as she always do. Then she spread my legs apart further and flatten her tongue while licking me. Making me moan and put my hands in her hair.

She started sucking on my clit causing me to moan louder. "You like that?" She asked "Mmh" I hummed as she started flicking her tongue on my clit. I gripped her hair tighter as I came undone in her mouth, biting my lip keeping in my moan.

I pulled Lola in a kiss,she slipped her tongue into my parted lips. I pulled back "sit on my face." I told Lola as I laid back. She smirked before placing both thighs on each side of my face. She was so wet that she was dripping, I lifted my head up and got a long and slow taste of her.

She put her hands over mines that was on her waist. I slowly slid my tongue into her,she gripped my hands tighter and moaned. I curled my tongue so it hit her g-spot. She gasped which soon turned into a moan as my tongue was plunging in and out of her.

"Chloe right there I'm so close." She said grinding on my face. I curled my tongue a couple of times before all of her juices flowed into my mouth.

We did 4 more rounds the best way we could because I couldn't move my legs properly.

We fell asleep at 5 in the morning. We was tired and exhausted.

I woke up to my phone blowing up,I looked at the time it was 12 pm. I got up and my legs was wobbly but I still made it to the bathroom. After I got out the shower I checked my phone.

A whole bunch of people was tagging me in a post so I looked at it. Abigail posted a picture of us when we was dating and called me a cheater. I called Rosie.

"Hello?" Her tired voice said "I'm sorry for waking you Rosie but look on Abigail's page." I said "Hold on I have to unblock her." She said probably sitting up. "I'm gonna kill her." She said sounding pissed.

"Chloe you need to explain this to your followers. I'm gonna shower then help you the best way I can." She said before hanging up. I saw Daniel, Danielle, and Calvin tag me in a post. It was them explaining how I'm not a cheater and how I got a new girlfriend that's actually good for me and etc.

I decided to go live I put the phone standing up on my desk were they can't see Lola at all. A bunch of people came on and started saying 'Hi' and that they 'need an explanation' and 'why am I'm responding now.'

"Hey guys, I'm responding right now because I just seen it and also I just woke up." I said "So me and Abigail are not dating and it will never happen again." Someone asked 'then why is she posting pictures of you two together?' "To be honest I have no idea why she would do that. But we're not together we broke up a year ago,nothing is going on between me and Abigail. And I'm a very loyal person."

"Babe who you talking to?" Lola's sexy voice said. "I'm on live explaining some things." I said as she stopped right beside the phone so they still can't see her. "Okay well I'm gonna get in the shower." She said, I leaned out of the camera so I can kiss her,then she got in the shower.

I read some comments 'Damn that voice' 'See that's not Abigail's voice' 'who is she?' 'You look so happy with her.' "I know I love her voice and I can't really tell you who she is yet because you know my ex is posting old pictures. And I'm very happy with her. I really love her." I said smiling

'We already love her since she's making you happy.' 'Abigail just posted that your using your new girlfriend.' One comment said "okay guys don't listen to Abigail because she doesn't know what she's talking about. No I'm not using my new girlfriend I love her with all my heart.

Abigail is just jealous, guys please ignore her because she should be the last one talking about a person is using someone else." I said "alright guys I have to go." I said blowing them a kiss before ending the live.