Chapter 24

Lola's POV

I was wearing a burgundy shirt with black jeans and black ankle boots. "So what car do you wanna take today?" Chloe asked as we got to the garage. My mouth dropped at how many cars there was.

"Um.....lets take the burgundy and black Mercedes. To match with us." I said "okay." I let her drive. I opened the door for her then went to my side and buckled up.

We pulled up to an Italian restaurant. "This is our favorite restaurant because the pizza and spaghetti are to die for." She said parking the car. "Then I know what I'm getting." I said holding the door open for her.

"Looks like we're the first ones here." She said looking around. "Good afternoon how may I help you." "Table for 9 please." "Okay name." "Chloe Brooks." "Okay right this way please." The waitress said leading us to a table "thank you." Chloe said before the waitress left.

"I told them the table is in my name." I nodded my head " describe your friends to me." I said to Chloe "Well Olivia has pale skin,blonde hair,love meeting people, have green eyes and light freckles. Jay is tall, muscular,nice tan skin, dark brown eyes, and long silky hair. Alex have jet black spiky hair,visible freckles,wears glasses, and have big light brown eyes . He thinks he looks like a nerd but he's doesn't.

And then we have Kate who has long brown hair, blue eyes, and always dressed to impress. Lastly we have Jacob who has long black blonde curly hair,hazel eyes, pretty dark chocolate skin like me." She finished "that's cool look I see Rosie and Mia." I said looking at the door.

"Hey guys." Mia and Rosie said as they reached the table "hey Mia and Rosie." I said while Chloe waved. "Aww look who's matching." Rosie said taking a picture and probably sending it to the boys.

I was right because 2 seconds later the boys texted us saying 'our gay babies' "we're getting the puppy for Cleo." Chloe said "that's awesome." Mia said "Hey guys." A girl says who I'm guessing is Olivia "Hey Olivia." Chloe and Rosie says "Omg who are these cuties. Chloe please tell me this is your mystery girl." Olivia says almost bouncing in her seat.

"She is." Chloe says kissing my cheek "and this is Mia my girlfriend." Rosie said "aww look at you two all boo-ed up." A boy with spiky hair says "Hey Alex." Rosie said "you guys left me to deal with them." He said pointing to the people behind him after he hugged Chloe and Rosie.

"Hey we was not that bad." Kate says "anyway Hi I'm Kate this is Jay and Jacob." She says "Hi I'm Lola." "And I'm Mia" me and Mia says. "They're hot." Jay says throwing a wink towards Mia. "And taken." Rosie said glaring at Jay. "And they also scream lesbian well Lola does. Mia screams bi."Alex says

"Lola's bi too." Chloe says "you might wanna watch out Chloe and Rosie I might take one of them from you." Alex jokes "please Alex your as straight as a circle." Olivia says.

"Chloe we seen your post and you guys are so cute together." Kate says "Thank you, I wish I can post her beautiful face but I got a crazy ex on my case." Chloe says "Oh gosh she's still not over you?" Jacob asked "nope." Chloe said.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress ask. After we order our food and drinks we start talking about random things. "So how did you two start dating." Jacob asked then all of a sudden everyone head turns to Rosie's. "What? Why you looking at me?" "Come on Rosie we all know that you know what happened." Alex says.

"Can I?" She asked me and Chloe. We nodded our heads. "Alright so the first day after Chloe and Andy finished unpacking Lola barges into the room stealing Chloe's breath even tho she's all sweaty and tired from volleyball practice. All she wanted to do was go to her room take a shower and relax. But once she get back to her room she finds the most beautiful girl she has ever seen.

To be honest if someone would have told Lola that she was going to be dating that girl she would've punched you. But back to the story before Chloe can say anything Lola goes into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. When Lola emerged from the bathroom Chloe could not keep her eyes off of Lola.

Anyway later that night Lucas came in the room, Lucas is Lola's best friend. He only expected Lola to be in the room but when he walked in he saw a girl occupying the other side of the room so he decided to make conversation with her. Then I appeared at the door wanting to tell my best friend that I saw the jerk that tried to hit on her.

And also wanting to see how she and her roommate was." "Rosie can you speed up to the good parts?" Kate asked "shh I was getting there." Rosie said "alright so the next time Lucas,Lola and Chloe was in the room Lucas asked Chloe about a party. In which she replied with 'yeah Avery invited me' Lola and Avery had a bad past but now they are over it.

Then Lucas asks Chloe do she have a outfit. Chloe smirked and looked at Lola and said 'It's a surprise.' Then winked at Lola. Lola went outside to get some fresh air." The waitress came with our food and drinks after we said thank you Rosie continued.

"So Chloe got mad at Lola for some reason that I don't know why but when Cleo came she would make them do everything together. And the day of the party which was also Lola's game day, Chloe kissed Lola on the cheek for 'good luck' but we all know that there was a whole different meaning behind it. Cleo was so happy to that Chloe kissed Lola's cheek. Chloe take over I don't know what happened in the room." Rosie said starting to eat.

"Okay, So that night in the room Lola got in the shower and I got dressed in the room. Lola forgot her clothes in the room and by that time I was in my clothes." She said showing the a picture of her clothes. "So when she saw me her towel dropped and her mouth was hanging open while my mouth dropped because she was naked.

We gained our senses and Lola went back in the bathroom to get ready. When she came out she asked me how did she look. She was being her cocky self and said she have confidence. Then I asked her 'so I don't have confidence?' Which she responded by saying I look like a meal so I said 'so your saying you would eat me' she then said 'who wouldn't." Chloe said before drinking some water. "Oh wow." Olivia said.

"That night Lola said that Chloe was not going to win whatever they was doing. Then my cousin Tyler came out of nowhere and said they both was going to win because they was going to end up fucking each other. Avery was pissed because she liked Chloe. And we all noticed this except Lola probably because she didn't care. But we told Chloe to go calm Avery down and try to do something to see if Lola would get jealous.

She didn't want to but she was curious like us so she did it. Lola was pissed she stomped into the party. Then there was this guy trying to make a move on Chloe." Mia said "And Chloe was flirting back a little bit because Chloe is Chloe. Now both girls look like they was about to take this guy's head off but he gave up. Then a girl ask Chloe to dance but when they start dancing Avery decided to play a game.

The game was whoever name is called they have to dance to a song that was put on. The first name to be called was the queen B Amanda. She was good but I was better than her. The last person was Chloe the DJ made sure to put on a sexual song for Chloe to dance to. And Chloe don't think that I didn't see you looking at Lola when you was dancing. Anyway after Chloe was done everyone needed to take a cold shower. Yes you heard me everyone she's just that good." "Tell us when they got together." Jay says

"Oh I can tell you that. So I was bored in class and had nothing to do especially with my hands. So I decided to tease her. When the bell rang she ran out the room. Everyone was concern about her until Rosie saw my smirk so she told me to go check on her. One thing lead to another when I went back to the room and then I asked her to be my girlfriend." I finished

"That was amazing." Jay said everyone nodded their head in agreement.