Chapter 42

Chloe's POV

Today is Saturday and me, Lola, Mia, and Rosie have been spending most of our time hanging out with both our friends and Cleo and Lily.

Now me and Lola are in my room cuddling until she gets up. She went in the bathroom so I laid back down and waited until she came out. Instead I felt her lift me up "Lola what are you doing?" I asked opening my eyes "We're taking a bath because your body looks tense and I want you to relax." She said standing me on my feet. "Your so caring." I said kissing her.

"Because I love you." She said taking off my shirt "I love you too." I said lifting up my arms. After all our clothes was off we got in the tub. I relaxed into the warm water. "Daniel and Danielle comes today." I said leaning back on Lola.

"Are we leaving in the morning?" Lola asked me "No the evening so we could get there Monday morning like everyone else." I said "Okay" She said.

Once we got out of the bath we went downstairs to eat dinner. When we went to the dining room it was quite for some reason. I walked in and turned the lights on. "Aw we didn't get to surprise Chloe." Cleo said sadly "Surprise me with what?" I asked "Turn around Chloe." I turned around and hugged my parents. "How are you guys home?" I asked confused.

"We told the big man that we had a daughter to get to before she leaves for school. And whatever he was offering was less important than our daughter." My mom said "He agreed to move it to another day because his kids don't even want to spend time with him." My Dad said.

"Where have you've been cous?" Elle asked "I was taking a bath." I said "Lets eat." Rosie said, we all sat down and began talking about anything and everything. "So Chloe how do your principal feel about Daniel and Danielle visiting?" My mom asked.

"She's absolutely fine with it. She likes how I bring people to check out the school to see if they like it or tell others." I explained "Besides the fact that your her favorite student." Rosie said before drinking some water. "I wonder how that happened." My Dad said.

"Me too." Me, Lola, Rosie and, Mia said in unison. "She thinks we're innocent." Mia said "But what really happens?" Elle asked "We talk in class but Mia and Chloe pay attention to the teacher sometimes." Lola says "Did you know since Chloe and Rosie came to the school everyone had a crush on them?" Mia asked "But I mean who wouldn't." Lola added.

"How did you guys get together?" My Dad asked "Yeah you never told us." My mom said. We told them of course leaving out the stuff Cleo and Lily can't hear about and parts my parents don't need to know about.

"Aww I feel lonely now." Elle said "Don't worry Elle I bet once everyone see you they'll be lining up to date you." Lola said "Yeah if not I can take you to the club." I whispered to her. We went back to eating "Dani looks like you have to say bye to your boyfriend." Elle said smirking "He's not my boyfriend Elle." He said.

"That's not what the pictures say." Mia said "What pictures?" We all pull out our phones and show him. "I don't like you guys." He said playfully then going back to eating.

After dinner Mom went to give Cleo and Lily a bath while we all decided to go with Danielle for a quick jog. "I mean you and Lola are probably used to this." I said to Elle. "Probably but it's just a quick jog nothing more." She said as we walked out the gate.

We started jogging we decided to jog to the park and back. We got to the park "See that wasn't that bad." Danielle said. "That's what an athlete person would say." Rosie said "But it wasn't bad." She added. "You guys ready to jog back?" I asked they all said yes, so we started jogging back.

"Guys I think that man is following us." Daniel said, so we turned our heads slightly and saw a man that looked like Lola's father following us. "Oh shit." Lola said "I got a plan I know this is dumb but we have to split up into pairs." I said because everyone knows you never split up, but it's the only way.

"Mia go with Chloe, Dani your with Lola, Elle your with me." Rosie said. "Alright you guys ready?" Lola asked "Yeah 3...2....1" we all split up. Me and Mia went down an alley way. "Where are we going to go?" Mia asked "Rosie's house it is close we could go there." I said as we took a turn. "He's following us Mia." I told her, so we picked up our speed.

After I couple of minutes we ran up to Rosie's gates. I had a key so I opened it slightly "Hurry up Mia go." I said as I saw Noah. Mia went inside and I closed the gates. "Chloe what are you doing?" Mia asked "Trust me Mia just go inside." I said before running off so Noah don't get me.

I ran into a alley but it wounded up to be a dead end. I heard him laugh evilly "You silly girl you thought you could get away from me. Now you cornered your self." He said getting closer to me, I spitted in his face. "You bitch." He said as he wiped it off, he tried to throw a punch but I ducked and kicked him in his shin,then the balls then punched him in the jaw and pushed him on the ground and ran away.

"I'm still coming for you." He said as I ran away. I ran back to Rosie's house and unlocked the gate then slipped inside then locked it back. I ran up to the house and opened the door. Mia ran to me and gave me a hug "Oh god your okay I was scared." She said "Come we have to go back quickly." "Okay" She said.