Chapter 9

Lola's POV

"Chloe come sit over here." Cleo says "I'm fine Coco." She said "but I wanna sit next to you." "Then come over here." She said "but I also wanna sit next to Lola." "It's okay munchkin go sit next to your sister I was about to leave anyway." "Okay" she said pouting. I hugged her "don't pout Cleo I'll be back okay?" She nods then go sit next to Chloe.

I got up and left, I went to Lucas and Tyler's dorm. I walked in without knocking and I wished I did knock. They didn't even notice me so I went back out and quietly shut the door. I went to Rosie and Mia's dorm. I knocked on the door. Mia opened it "Hey Lola what brings you here." She said stepping aside so I can walk in. "Well apparently I'm not wanted in my own dorm and I walked in on the boys and I need to bleach my eyes." I said.

"Wait why aren't you wanted in your dorm?" Rosie asked "I don't know ever since we woke up Chloe has been acting different. And you know how Chloe always sit on the same bed as her sister?" Rosie nods "well Cleo was sitting on my bed and Chloe sat on her bed and when Cleo asked her to sit on my bed she didn't want to." I told them.

"Is it weird to think that we had the same dream?" I asked them "no not really some people have the same dream." Mia said "okay well I think me and Chloe has the same dream." I said.

"Well what was the dream?" Rosie asked "it was a sex dream." I said quietly "it was a what?" Rosie said with a smile on her face "it was a sex dream okay?" I said louder. "So you like Chloe?" Mia asked with a smile. "Yes I do." I said proudly "yay so when's the wedding?" Rosie joked "I don't know." I played along Then I sighed "what happened we was just happy." "I don't deserve her she's amazing and I'm garbage." I said "No don't say that, I'm not supposed to say this but your something special to her. Now I'm not going to tell you how because she probably will when she's ready." Rosie said

"Thanks guys now I have to go I promised Cleo I would be back." I said leaving their dorm and going back to mine. When I walk I find them sleep on Chloe's bed. I put the blanket over them and turn off the Tv. I was about to sit on my bed but I heard someone whisper my name, I look over and see Chloe. She sits up "where di-" she ran into the bathroom, I ran after her only to find her throw up. I bend down beside her and put her hair up she leaned back on me and I touched her forehead "your burning." I said taking my hand off her forehead "Can you put Cleo in your bed I don't want her to get sick?" I nodded and got up and put Cleo in my bed.

I went back in the bathroom and sat next to Chloe, she immediately leaned on me. "Where did you go?" She asked "I was gonna go to the boys room but let's not talk about what I saw then I went to Mia and Rosie's dorm." "Okay."

"Why was you acting distant today." I felt her tense up "you should go I don't wanna get you sick." She said trying to change the subject. "Chloe I'm not leaving you until you feel better. And don't try to change the subject." I said "You left because of me didn't you." I nodded my head "I'm sorry, I didn't want you to leave Cleo especially didn't want you to leave." She said.

"I'm sorry for being distant it's just that something was on my mind." "What was on your mind?" I asked softly "Can I ask you a question?" She asked "go ahead." "What was your nightmare about?" She asked "you don't have to answer it." She said looking down. I lifted her head back up "what's on your mind?" "I don't want you to get mad or go back to talking to me how you used to. Do you still hate me?" She asked

"Chloe I don't hate you I acted like that because I'm scared to open up myself to people, because they might leave." I said "well I'm not leaving your stuck with me." She said holding my hand. "When I was 12 I decided to come out to my parents who was very supportive about it. They still loved me or that's what I thought. One day I was walking home from school when one of my parents closest friends came and picked me up saying my parents told him to drive me to their favorite restaurant.

So I got in the car and he started driving in a different direction from the restaurant. I asked him where we was going he told me we was going home first so I could change then he asked for my phone so I gave it to him and he threw it out the window. I asked him why did he do that he said don't worry about it. He went passed my house so I started to get suspicious.

All of a sudden he stopped the car and put a rag over my mouth and nose then everything went dark. I woke up in a dark room and I was screaming for help. Until he came in and told me that my parents didn't care nor was they looking for me." I said tearing up "he raped me over and over. He used me as a sex slave I felt so dirty and I was disgusted in myself." I said letting a tear fall which Chloe immediately wiped away.

"When I escaped I went to the police and told them everything that he did to me and where he was. He was arrested and given 19 years in jail. I finally got to go home and when I got home my dad called me a disgrace,he said I was a slut,a whore. I started getting abused by my Dad when he was drunk which was all the time.

One day at school my best friend Cindy took me to the cops and I told them everything. Then I moved in with my aunt and I told her that I wanted to go to a boarding school so she sent me here. I wanted to start new." I finished she was quite for a minute then she hugged me. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that you don't deserve that."

I buried my face in her neck we just sat there in silence.