Chapter 16

Chloe's POV

We were all dancing but I had to go to the bathroom. "I'm going to the bathroom." I shouted at Lola, she nodded her head indicating that she heard me. I went to the bathroom people was making out but I went pass them and used the bathroom. When I was done I quickly washed my hands and go out and went to the bar.

The same bartender came to me "what can I get for you?" He asked "A piña colada." "Virgin or no." "No and what's your name since I'll probably be here a lot." "Fred." "Can I call you Freddy?" "Yes you can and your name?" "Chloe." He nods then start making my piña colada. I look over at Lola and see some random girl trying to dance with her. "I'll be right back Freddy." He nods.

I walk over to them and pull Lola in a kiss. When we pull back the girl looks furious but I don't care, I just drag Lola to the bar. "You okay babe?" "Yeah just had to let her know that your mine." I said as Freddy put my drink in front of me. "Thanks Freddy." He salut me before going to serve someone else.

"Since when did you two become buddies?" She said I could see a hit of jealousy on her face. "When I came back from the bathroom and you don't have to worry okay?" She nodded. "Besides I'm gay as fuck." I said which caused her to laughed. "Me too sweetheart." Freddy said "good to know and your makeup is on fire." I said now noticing his makeup "thank you, I would love to stay here and talk but I have to get back to work." He said before going on to a group of men.

I took a big sip from my drink "you want some?" I asked Lola "nah I gonna pass one of us need to stay sober." She said "one sip?" She nods and take a sip. "Hey come back out on the dance floor." Rosie said. I quickly finished my drink and Lola dragged me to the dance floor. We started dancing along with our friends.

Next thing I know someone bumps into me. Me and Lola stops dancing and turn to see the girl that tried to dance with Lola. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there." She said sarcastically. "Well I mean she's trash you should've at least smelled her." One of her friends said. She had two friends with her "If you don't get your prostitute looking asses out of her face." Rosie said

"Oh Look another one." The other friend said. "Oh look another hoe decided to speak." Mia said in disgust "why are you even here?" I asked "You stole her from me." The ring leader said pointing to Lola. We all looked at each other and laughed. "Honey she was never yours." I said "she was before you came and kissed her." I laughed in her face "babygirl this is her girlfriend." Rosie said to her. "The only thing you want from her is a one night stand which your not getting so you and your thots can fuck off." Mia snapped at them.

We was all taken aback by what Mia said. Us because we never heard Mia snap on anyone and them because they just got put in their place. Freddy came to us "here call me and tell me the next time you guys come to the bar." He said as two guards told us that we are being kicked out. I don't know why but I didn't care tonight was a little tiring.

"Lola your driving." I said giving her the keys. "Trust me I knew from your first shot." She said opening my door "thank you." I said getting in the car while Lola closed the door and went to her side and got in.

Back at school I made sure the cars was put in a safe place then we went inside. "Tonight was good until the end." I said "It was." Rosie said everyone else hummed in agreement. "So when is the next time?" Amanda asked "I don't know probably before we have to leave for break." I said after that we said our good nights and went to our dorms.

I went straight to my bed and laid down. "No babe makeup off now." Lola said pulling me up and into the bathroom. I grabbed my makeup remover wipes and wiped off the makeup while Lola got us pajamas. We put on our pajamas and brushed our teeth. We cuddled up in my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to Lola panting and tell someone to stop so I gently shook her awake. "Are you okay?" I asked slowly she nodded and kissed me. "Come on Lola lets go get in the shower." I said as I got out of bed, Lola stood up and stretched. I pulled us in the bathroom.

After our shower Lola was fully awake now. "Now do you wanna talk about your nightmare? It's okay if you don't." I said as we sat on her bed. "He got out of jail and found me. He tried to hurt you." She said in a terrified voice "But I'm okay, your okay. He's in jail okay." I said holding her hands. She nodded and squeezed my hands lightly.

I love how I can only see the soft side of Lola. Lola only let her guard down in front of me and sometimes our friends. I still can't believe she went through all of that. She's a fallen angel. My fallen angel. I pulled her in a deep passionate kiss in which she returned. When we pulled back we was both out of breath.

Then the door busted opened I rolled my eyes and Lola sighed annoyingly.
"Don't look at us like that. You know you missed us." Lucas said "We didn't." I said "ouch that hurts my heart." Rosie said putting her hand over her heart. "Aww I'm so not sorry." I said jokingly "you bitch." Rosie said hugging me. "Thank you very much." I said hugging her back.

"You guys are weird." Lucas said, me and Rosie glared at him. "Damn I was only kidding." He said with his hands up in surrender. Me and Rosie cuddled up together on my bed. "Hey what about me?" Lola asked pouting "later okay." I said getting up and kissing her the kiss was about to get heated but someone cleared their throat. We moved away from each other and remembered that our best friends was in the room.

"I feel like you guys are teasing m-" Rosie was cut off by her phone receiving a text message "guys I gotta go." She said leaving quickly. "She's finally gonna have sex with Mia." I said laughing "how long have it been?" Lucas asked "4 months." "Wow what about you before you and Lola?" He asked me "I think a year" I said. I was sure because I broke up with Abagail.We started talking about random stuff.