Chapter 22

Lola's POV

It's Monday and the boys is in our room. "It's to early for this." Lucas said laying on my bed "shut up Lucas you know your gonna miss us." Chloe said "unfortunately I am." He said. Luckily we packed our stuff yesterday "Andy said he's almost here." Chloe said "group hug." Mia shout "I don't do hugs" I said while everyone was forming a group hug.

"To bad now get your ass over here." Chloe said. I finally gave up and joined the hug. "Wow 2 weeks away from each other that's the longest we gonna be away from each other." Rosie said "we have to call almost every night." Tyler said "we should" Chloe agreed, soon everyone agreed.

Then Chloe phone dinged "Andy's here." She said "wait what about your cars?" Lucas said "They're back home they went back yesterday." Chloe said "Come on we're walking you guys outside." Tyler said

We all walked outside and Andy was there waiting. Me,Chloe, Rosie, and Mia turned to the boys. "Tyler are you crying?" Rosie asked "no there's something in my eyes." He said wiping the tears. We all ran and hugged them. "It's only going to be two weeks." Liam said which caused all of us to glare at him.

"All right we have to go." Chloe said pulling back and wiping her tears. We all let go "Tyler tell mom and dad I said hi." Mia said before going to the car. After we said bye we got in the car.

"You guys are dramatic." I said "please Lola and wipe the tear off your cheek." Mia said,I wiped the tear off my cheek. "That's water." I said "okay babe it can be whatever you want it to be." Chloe said kissing the back of my hand. "Traitor." I said laying my head on her shoulder.

"Hey I'm just encouraging you lèvres  chaudes." Chloe said "you girls are crazy." Andy said from the driver's seat "Andy you know we made your day." Rosie said. "Mmh I know Lola and Mia did but I don't know about the two of you." He said jokingly.

"We are offended." Chloe said "very" Rosie added "you know I'm playing with you guys." Andy said laughing a little bit. Andy turned on the music to play over the silence of the car.

After about 3 hours later we made a quick stop for lunch and to go to the bathroom.

Then we got back in the car and Cleo called Chloe. "Hey Cleo." "Hi Chloe, are you and Lola almost here?" She said happily "Yeah we're almost there." "Yay me and Cookie are going to be waiting outside." She said "make sure you get a coat Cleo." "Okay come on Cookie Chloe is going to be home." We heard a bark before Cleo hung up.

"Who's Cookie?" I asked "the most amazing dog in the world." Chloe says "she's very friendly and a very cute puppy." Rosie said. "Cookies' mom recently had another puppy a girl and we was thinking about adopting her for Cleo." Chloe said "you should siblings shouldn't be apart especially if they're young." Mia said

" Mia said

Cookie

"I'll mention that to my parents and it's a good thing that we're here." Chloe said as we pulled up to a gate. We drove up the road until we stop in front of this humongous mansion. My mouth dropped when I saw it "you guy should close your mouth before something fly in it." Rosie said as we got out the car, I quickly closed my mouth.

I see a cute little dog run up to us "Hey Cookie how have you been?" Cookie barks and licks Chloe's hand "Cookie where did yo-" that's when Cleo see us and runs to us. "Yay your back." She says hugging Chloe "Cleo did you forget about me already?" Rosie asked,Cleo ran to Rosie and hugged her.

After Cleo hugged all of us she asked me to carry her back to the house. "Mommy and Daddy said we can make cookies." She told me "really what kind of cookies do you wanna make?" "Sugar cookies." She said "alright then we're making sugar cookies."

When we got in front of the house a woman was waiting there. "Cleo you can't run off like that. Hi Ms. Chloe welcome home." "Thank you Madison. Madison this is Lola and Mia, Lola and Mia this is Madison. She's very helpful especially with Cleo." Chloe said "hey I'm not bad." Cleo whined.

"No your not but you my dear sister can be crazy." Chloe said "well hello to you too Madison." Rosie said "I'm sorry Rosie but Hi." She said hugging Rosie. "So Mads where are my parents?" "They're in the kitchen setting up the stuff to make cookies since Cleo was asking them to." She said.

"Come on guys lets get out of the cold." Rosie said taking Mia's hand and pulling her inside. I put Cleo down and she ran inside. "Don't be nervous Lola they already love you." She said before pulling me in for a kiss. "I think I'm ready now." I said which a caused Chloe to giggle.

"Your so cute." I said as we went inside. "Why thank you." Chloe said hanging up our coat while I took off my shoes. Then Chloe took off her shoes and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the kitchen I guess.

"Hey Mom Hey Dad." Chloe says as we enter the kitchen. Chloe's parents run towards us and wrap us in a hug. "Chloe we missed you and Lola it's so good to finally meet you." "Same with you Carla." "Me and George are very excited to meet you and we really want to thank you." Carla says "It's an honor to date your daughter, she brightens every room." I told them honestly.

"You guys are perfect for each other." Chloe's dad George says "we're gonna let you guys settle down." Chloe's mom says walking out the room. "But Chloe and Lola don't forget that we're making cookies." Cleo said before walking out. "Come on I wanna show you my room."Chloe said, we walked up 2 flights of stairs. "Let me guess your parents room is on the third floor?" I asked "yeah me and Cleo's rooms are on this floor and the guest rooms are downstairs." She explained while stopping in front of a door.

I opened the door and took in her room. Her room was a mixture of pastel purple, grey, gold, and white. "Your room is amazing." I told her sitting on her furry bean bag. "Thank you now that you've seen my room we should go to Cleo before she gets mad at us." She said sitting on my lap "yeah" "but we still have a couple more minutes." She said before pulling me into a kiss.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and ran my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gave me. There was a small knock on the door which made me and Chloe pull apart. It was Rosie "Sorry to interrupt but I had to say bye because me and Mia are heading over to my house and you got a 4 year old waiting for you." She said.

We hugged Rosie and Mia bye then went downstairs to Cleo. "Alright Cleo lets start on those cookies." Chloe says as we walk into the kitchen. "Finally your here." She says smiling, then we wash our hands.

We each had a job Chloe gives Cleo the stuff, Cleo puts them in the bowl and I mix. "The cookie dough is done." I said "alright here's the cookie pans." Chloe says. "Now lets roll." Cleo says as I hand her some dough to roll.

When we was done rolling and putting the dough on the cookie pans we put them in the oven. "Good job Cleo you did it." "No we did it and it smells so good." She says "come lets wash our hands." Chloe says reminding me that we still had dough on our hands.

After that we wash our hands and watch a movie in the living room waiting for the cookies to be done.