Chapter 51

Chloe's POV

Today is Thursday and Abby been avoiding me. I've been thinking of what Lola told me but I still don't know. I just want my friend back but I guess that's not going to happen.

Right now I'm in the garden thinking about all this stuff and trying to see if Abby would come here. Me and Lola just did "Homework" then we took a shower and actually did our homework. I told her I was going to look for Abby.

Baby girl❤️
If I find Abby I'm going to do it.

Lèvres chaudes🥰
Okay have fun. Love you

Baby girl❤️
Love you too

Once I put down my phone I look up and see Abby,she was going to leave but I grab her hand before she could leave. "Abby can we talk please?" I asked her, she sat down on the bench I was just on. "Why have you been avoiding me?" I asked.

She sighed "Because I feel like it was going to be weird between us and I don't know how Lola felt about Monday so I thought it would be best if I avoided you." She said "It was only going to be weird if you made it weird. And Lola is completely fine with it." I said. "I'm sorry." She said "It's fine but I feel like there's a different reason why you avoided me." I said.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked "Yes." I said "Are you sure?" "Yeah Lola said we could." "She did?" I quickly explained to her what Lola told me.
"Well I'm gonna cherish this." She said before kissing me. We are the only two in the garden anyway. Then she took me to her room and yeah.

In the morning I got my stuff together and said bye to Abby and quickly went back to my dorm. When I got in I took a shower while thinking of the memories from last night. I got out and put on my uniform then woke Lola up.

"Hey baby." She said "Hey how was your night?" I asked her "I should be asking you that but judging by your hickeys I can tell it went great." She said "Some of these are from you." I said "I love marking you." She said pulling me into a kiss "And I love you." I said once we pulled back "Come on go get ready." I told her "Fine" she said as she got up and went in the bathroom.

I did my makeup I covered up some hickeys and only left six uncovered. "You ready?" Lola asks me, I grabbed my things and we headed to the cafeteria. Today Abby joined us and she called the rest of the girls over.

Rosie looked at our necks. Oh god "When I speak I'm probably speaking for only myself since I think no one else noticed." Rosie said which all heads turned to her. "What do you mean?" Mia asked Rosie "Where were you Chloe?" She asked smirking "Doing my homework." I said "How many did you have?" She asked.

I looked up and smirked at her "3" "But we only had on-" That's when Tyler saw our necks. "How was it?" Tyler asked now interested. "It was very good." I said as I heard Abby laugh a little beside me. Then the bell rung.

Rosie🥀
Did you guys have a three some?

Chloe👭🏾
Hell no I don't do those and you know I don't.

Rosie🥀
You keep saying that

Chloe👭🏾
Whatever Rose I have to go

I said as the teacher walked in the classroom. "Hey cous what's up with the hickeys on you,Lola, and Abby." Danielle whispered, I told her what happened.

Now that all classes are over me and Lola go back to our room and take showers. I'm glad my period stopped yesterday morning so did Lola's but I'm happy that mine stopped. Now I'm picking out an outfit.

I picked a black fitting dress with a long cream color cardigan with black knee high heels. And a black purse. I put on light makeup then put my phone, lotion, lip gloss, mascara, and some perfume in my purse after I put some on.

We met in front of the school "Why are you guys always the last ones?" Rosie asked "Because I like to take my time and Lola doesn't rush me." I said "Anyway who's driving?" I asked as the car pulled up "Me." Avery said and then James gave her the keys.

Everyone started moving to the car but stopped when I didn't move. "Aren't you coming?" Mia asked "Yea I am but that car got 9 seats there's 10 of us so you guys go." I said they all got in the car and as they left my baby pulled up.

" I said they all got in the car and as they left my baby pulled up

"Thank you Benjamin." I said as he handed me my helmet. "Be careful Chloe." He said "I will don't worry." I said as I put on my helmet and got on my baby.

" I said as I put on my helmet and got on my baby

I drove off but not before doing pop a Willy. "Incoming call from Rosie." My helmet is connected to my phone, I pressed the side of my helmet to answer. "Hello?" "Chloe were are you?" "On the road but do me a favor and turn on your location." I said to her. "Thank you." I said as I was a red dot appear on the gps that the motorcycle has.

"Chloe what exactly are you riding?" Rosie asked "You'll see soon." I said "Okay we're waiting for you in the front." Rosie said before she hung up. The restaurant appeared and I roared my engine which made everyone looked at me.

I finally stopped in front of the restaurant and took off my helmet and shook my hair out. "Chloe you have a motorcycle?" Lucas asked excitedly "Yes she's my baby." I said as I shut her down and got off. "You should've told me or at least got mines." Rosie whined "You have one too?" Amanda asked "Yeah mine is red and black." Rosie said.

"Alright no more motorcycle talk Avery's sister is in there waiting for us." I said opening up the door and they all walked in saying thank you. "Table name?" "Avery" she said "Right this way please." The woman said leading the way to our table. We all sat down in the unoccupied seats because one was already taken. "Where's your sister?" Tyler asks "She's in the bathroom." Avery said.

"Oh there she is." Avery said waving her sister over so I turned around to look at her. You would not believe who it is. Actually you might.