Chapter 33

Chloe's POV

Right now we are all on the phone "so how was your night?" Tyler asked us. Lola and Rosie smirked "Hey Chloe can you walk?" Rosie asked. I glared at her through the screen. "The real question is can you walk Rosie." Mia said walking in the room.

I laughed "she called you out Rosie." Lucas said laughing. "Yeah yeah." Rosie said rolling her eyes playfully "How are you Chloe? From all this stuff on Instagram?" Amanda ask "I mean I'm fine just annoyed I guess." I said.

"What's your ex's name?" Tyler asked "We prefer not to speak ." Rosie said with pure disgust. Avery gasped "what's wrong Ave?" I asked "My sister's boyfriend came over. I'll talk to you guys later." She said sounding mad,then she hung up. "Amanda do you know what's happening?" Lola asked.

"I wish I did." She said "anyway how was yesterday you guys?" I asked "it was fine a lot of laughs and my family asking me when I'm going to get a boyfriend." Amanda said rolling her eyes. "How about you guys Tyler and Lucas?" I asked "It was funny." Lucas said "that's because they was embarrassing me." Tyler said pouting.

"We got lucky we didn't get embarrassed." Rosie said "you should've." Lola said "I'm offended I thought we was friends Lola." Rosie said fake crying. "Stop being a drama queen." Mia said kissing Rosie's cheek "so are we still meeting Avery's twin sister." Rosie asked "probably." Mia said.

"Chloe what did I tell you about not blocking the devil?" Rosie said disapprovingly "And what did I tell you when you said that?" I answered back. "You said you want her to see your life without her in it." She said "That's smart." Lola said kissing my cheek. "And look Lola don't mind it." I said holding her hand.

"And we thought Lola was oblivious." Mia said "So how was Lola oblivious?" Lucas ask "I'm gonna send you three a picture just tell me if something is wrong with it." I said sending them the picture of Lily and Lola.

"Oh she's so cute oh,oh my gosh." Amanda said. "That's adorable." Tyler said Lucas nod his head in agreement. "What are you guys talking about?" Lola asked "we'll all find out something soon." I said.

"Oh and I'm bringing my cousins with us when we come back." "I'm wondering how Ms.Williams is okay with this." Rosie said "easy because I'm her favorite and she said by me bringing people to visit they can see if they like it and join or tell other people." I said simply.

"Sometimes you make me hate you." Rosie said "aww love you too Rosie." I said. We talked for a couple more minutes then hung up.

"Come on lets go get lunch." I said "come on get on my back." She said bending down so I can get on her back which I did of course. "You know I can walk." I said gently wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Yeah but I know you didn't want to walk." She said going into the hallway "you know me so well." I said laying my head on her shoulder. When we got into the kitchen Landon and Cleo was eagerly waiting for Madison to cut the pizza.

"Hey guys." Me and Lola said as she placed me on a chair. "Do your legs not work?" Madison asked smirking and cutting the pizza."that's not funny Madison and they do I just didn't feel like walking." I said while Madison put pizza on our plates.

"Sure." She said before taking a bite of her pizza. "So Lola on a scale from one to ten how noticeable is her walking." Madison whispered "100" Lola answered back I glared at her. "Come on Chloe lighten up a little." Lola said kissing my lips which caused me to smile.

"You guys are so cute." Madison said "Thank you." Lola said before biting her pizza. "So did you kids have fun last night?" Madison said now looking at a Landon and Cleo with tomato sauce all over there mouths.

They nodded their heads "Chloe guess what?" Landon said "what's up?" I asked "we get to have a play date with Thomas." Landon said happily "that's awesome I could take you guys to the park." I said "yay." They say as Madison wipe their mouths.

"Are you sure Chloe your legs still might be messed up." Madison said which caused Lola to giggle. "Madison." I whined "ok I'll stop." She said "thank you." I said finishing my pizza.

Now me and Lola are in my room cuddling "baby." I said she hummed in response "what day do you want our date to be on?" I asked "How about Wednesday?" She asked "okay." I said kissing her lips. "Aww" we jumped at the sound of a voice, we looked at the door and my parents were there. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." My dad said.

They looked sad "what's wrong?" I asked "we have to go on a another business trip." My dad said sadly "well when do you leave?" I asked hoping they don't have to leave today. "Monday." My mom said "we're sorry Chlo we asked is there another day that we can do this. But the man said no." My dad said holding one of my hands.

"Dad it's fine I'm still coming back for Christmas break you guys will hopefully be back by then." I said "awe Chloe your so understanding but this was supposed to be the time we spent together as a family before you went back to school." My mom said gently grabbing my face.

"You guys could spend your last two days with her." Lola said "we couldn't it's taking away you two time together." My dad said "Don't worry we have a whole other week and then school,and we share a dorm. Two days wouldn't hurt." Lola said. Then my parents pulled me and Lola into a hug.

"Thank you Lola your a keeper." My mom said pulling back "and besides I got Cleo and Landon to keep me company." She said to them they smiled and left the room. Me and Lola went back to cuddling.