Chapter 36

Cleo's POV

When I woke up I saw my best friend Lily,she look like she just woke up like me. "Hi Lily." I said smiling "Hi Cleo." She said "I'm excited my friend Thomas comes today." I said "yay do I get to meet him?" She asked "yes" "should we wake up our sisters?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded "ok come on." I said grabbing her hand and walking out the door. "What are you girls up to?" We jumped, we turned around and see Madison. "We're going to wake up our sisters." Lily said "have fun." Madison said before going downstairs.

We skipped to Chloe's room and opened the door. We stood in front of the bed. "What are we going to do?" Lily whispered "jump." I whispered back.

We helped each other get on the bed "3..2..1..go" we started jumping. Chloe and Lola started to wake up. "Cleo and Lily what are you doing?" Chloe asked "we are waking you guys up but we only woke up you." I said looking at a half sleeping Lola.

Chloe smirked "close your eyes." Me and Lily closed our eyes. "Chloe why would y-" "You guys can open your eyes now." So we did and Lola was up now "They was trying to wake us up Lols and you was still sleep." Chloe said.

"Oh sorry." Lola said picking Lily up "come we're going downstairs." Chloe said picking me up. "Chloe Thomas comes today." I said happily

When we went downstairs and Landon was already eating. "Thomas comes today." Landon said as soon as he saw us.

"How about we go somewhere other than the park since you guys went yesterday?" Chloe asked "okay." Lily answered for us. "How did you meet Thomas?" Madison asked "When we went apple picking." Rosie answered as her and Mia walked in.

Chloe's POV

Cleo pouted "Hey" she said crossing her arms. "Sorry Cleo." Rosie said stuffing a piece of pancake in her mouth.

The door bell rang, Madison went to answer. A couple minutes later she came back with a happy Thomas. The three toddlers ran to the other one.

After breakfast we all got ready, we decided to take them to the zoo. "Guys are you ready?" I called out standing at the door waiting for everyone. "I got here first." Lily said "No fair you cheated." Lola said as she put Cleo down. Then Rosie came with Landon in her arms. Then Mia with Thomas.

"Are we ready?" I asked. They all nodded "Did everyone use the bathroom?" Nobody said anything "Everyone use the bathroom." The kids ran. "Everyone." I said pointing at Lola,Rosie, and Mia then walking pass them.

Now we're in the car me and Lola up front, Lily and Cleo in the two seats behind us, the boys in the next, and Mia and Rosie in the back.

Half way there Ivy calls me so I answered it. My phone is connected to the car "Hey Chlo." I heard Rosie groan "Hey Ivy what's up?" "So the bodyguards that I sent was Charles, Max, Elijah, and Mason." "Okay thank you." I said "Is that Ivy?" Cleo asked "yes it is Hi Cleo." "Hi Ivy we're going to the zoo." Cleo said excitedly.

"That's so awesome Cleo I wish I was there." She said "I don't." Rosie said "oh your there too well how are you doing Rosie?"Ivy said "I'm fine I guess." Rosie said angrily "are you sure beca-" I cut Ivy off "Okay guys can we not do this right now?" I asked "okay sorry Chloe." Ivy said I looked at Rosie throw the mirror.

"Fine." She said "I'll talk to you later Chlo." She said before hanging up, the car was silent for a couple of minutes before Rosie broke it. "I'm sorry C." She said "It's fine Rose but why do you don't like each other?" I asked as I stopped at a red light.

"I don't know to be honest." She answered "you do you just don't want to admit it and neither do she." I said.
"I don't think that's ever going to happen." She said "It will and I'm gonna be waiting." I said continuing to drive.

"I'll never understand you two relationship." Mia said "That's a good thing." I said "True." Rosie agreed.

We finally got to the zoo, we each was holding a child's hand. "What do you guys wanna see first?" Lola ask them "polar bears." They all say together, we started walking towards the polar bears exhibit "Did you all talk about this?" Mia ask "maybe." Landon said.

We got to the polar bear exhibit, we looked at them there was a baby polar bear. "Chloe I want a polar bear." Cleo said "okay." I said which people looked at us like we was crazy. "Did anyone tell you that staring is rude?" Lola said which people looked away.

"Thanks babe." I said kissing her cheek "I don't like people staring at my girl like she's crazy." She said wrapping an arm around my waist.

A 7 year old looking girl came up to us "I like your shirt." She said. I was wearing a black shirt with a rainbow on the front. "Thank you." I said then her mom came up behind her "Come on Jess we don't associate with these people." She said about to drag the little girl away.

"What exactly are 'these people' mom?" The girl said with an attitude. I like this girl "They're lesbians." She said sounding disgusted. "What is a lesbian?" She asked "a girl who likes girls." Mia answered "and kiss too right?" She asked "yup" Rosie said.

"Well I'm a lesbian." She said smiling at us. "Excuse me?" Her mom said "I like and kissed a girl." She said smirking at us. Rosie gave her a high-five before her mother pulled her away.

We went back over to the four toddlers. "You know you guys are confusing them?" A different woman said, what is up with these people. I turned around slowly "Are we now?" I said, she nodded.

"Cleo" I called, she came over with the rest of the kids. "Guys please tell this lady here what gender you like." I said to them. "Easy we like boys." Lily said pointing to her and Cleo. "And we like girls." Thomas added "why did you ask?" Cleo asked me.

"Because you see here little sis this lady right here think that we are confusing you." I said bending down to her level. Cleo walked passed me "you wanna know what's confusing us?" Cleo asked in a fake sweet voice "what?" The woman asked.

"What's confusing us is why your still here." Lily said standing next to Cleo, The woman was taken aback by what she said. "So can you leave us and especially our sisters and their friends alone." Cleo said.

"Can we go see the fish?" Landon asked "come on guys." I said as we walked away from the woman that just got told by 4 year olds.