Chapter 64

Chloe's POV

I woke up and walked Cookie and Cupcake since no one else was up. What I got for Lola, Cleo, Lily, and Landon came this morning, I came back in the house fed the dogs I love Cupcake's bowls. I fed the hamster, made sure I had both gifts for mom and dad one was from me and Cleo and the other was just from me.

Me and Cleo got them a heart locket on one side it's me and Cleo together and on the other side it's them two. I got them a Queen and King bracelet.

Now I got Lola a motorcycle I know she might kill me for it but I don't care because I know she's going to be happy

Now I got Lola a motorcycle I know she might kill me for it but I don't care because I know she's going to be happy. Now for the girls me and Lola got them ATV's and they got a car together so yeah they're gonna have fun.

Lola's motorcycle is black and gold and I got Landon a ATV also, so after the dogs finished eating I let them play in the room but made sure they didn't make loud noises

Lola's motorcycle is black and gold and I got Landon a ATV also, so after the dogs finished eating I let them play in the room but made sure they didn't make loud noises. It's 6:00 I've been up for an hour but I made me some tea, I got coffee going for the Adults and hot Chocolate for those who don't want tea or coffee.

The girls came in the kitchen with a sleepy Lola. "Merry Christmas." I say to them "Merry Christmas." They said happily "Do you guys want hot chocolate?" They nodded "Okay how about you go wake everybody up while I get your hot chocolate ready." They run off "Merry Christmas babe." I said kissing her "Merry Christmas." She said kissing me again.

"You want Hot Chocolate, Coffee, or Tea?" I asked as I got 3 cups from the cabinet. "Tea please." She said. I made Lola's tea then I poured Hot Chocolate in the other cups and topped it off with whipped cream, small marshmallows and sprinkles. "We woke everyone up." Landon said.

"Hey Landon I haven't seen you since you got here. You want Hot Chocolate too?" I asked him, he nodded. I made it how I made the girls. "Great now they're gonna be energetic all day." Lucy said coming in the kitchen with Linda and my mom. "Sorry." I said.

They smiled "Merry Christmas." "Merry Christmas." I said back "How long have you been up?" My mom asked "Since 5 I had a lot to do." I told them now everyone is up and is drinking something hot. "Can we open presents now?" Cleo asked jumping in her seat. "Yes." My dad says.

We all go to the living room there's a bunch of things under the tree. We pass it out to the right people. I'm very thankful of my gifts and so is the three excited kids, Lola gave me a diamond chain,she said the school pays her since she's they best volleyball player apparently they do that I didn't know they could do that. Rosie gave me a candle that said 'I'm just like this candle if you forget about me I'll burn your house down.' "Rosie And Cleo I have to go get your gifts. Tyler Lucas help me?" I asked them.

They got up we went to go get the hamster first. Tyler and Lucas carried the hamster's cage while I got the puppy. I told them to close their eyes "Alright Cleo this is another gift from Mom and Dad." I said as I put the puppy in her arms, she gasped "A puppy she's so cute I'm gonna name you Cupcake." She said. I told the boys to put the cage in front of Rosie.

"Rosie open your eyes." She did and gasped when she saw the hamster. "I know how much you miss Sandy and this hamster could never replace her but I got her because I saw how you was looking at her and I had to get her." I said "I'm gonna name her Samantha." She said while petting Samantha.

"Chloe your gonna turn 18 in January so you know what that means?" My mom ask "what?" I asked "We're kicking you out." My Dad said "No Daddy we're would she go?" Cleo said hugging me "To her new home." My mom said tossing me the keys "Really?" I asked excitedly "Yup we actually started building it when you was 14." My mom said "How big is the house?" I asked "Bigger than this house." My Dad said.

"Wait your meaning to tell me that her house is bigger than this gigantic place?" Lucas asked amazed. "Apparently it is." I said as Cookie laid on my lap. "Now as I recall I have 4 more gifts waiting." I said picking up Cookie and walking to the door just as I get to the door I turn around and face everyone "Mom, Linda, Lucy please don't kill me." I said then walked outside.

"Me and Lola brought the kids ATV's and I got the helmets and everything." I said as I watched the kids run to the ATV's "I also got the girls a car to share. And Lola my beautiful girlfriend I brought you this." I said as one of the maids brought out her motorcycle. "What? No way." She said holding her hand over her mouth. "Yes way it's all yours." I said as she pulled me into a heartfelt kiss.

"How about we take these babies for a ride?" Rosie said handing me my helmet "You bet kids you ready?" I asked them, they all got on their gear "Yes

"How about we take these babies for a ride?" Rosie said handing me my helmet "You bet kids you ready?" I asked them, they all got on their gear "Yes." They answered. Me and Rosie started off slow so the kids and Lola could learn how to drive their vehicles. I'm helping Lola while Rosie is helping the kids.

They learn fast then we started riding around and racing with each other. When we was done we went in and played with the dogs. And spent the rest of the Christmas holiday with our family and each other.