Chapter 40

Lola's POV

When we walked in the house Cleo and Landon came running to us. "What are you guys still doing up?" I asked "They fell asleep when you guys left so now they're up." Madison said tiredly "Madison go get in bed we got them." Chloe said "Okay." She said as she walked to her room.

"Okay we have to take a shower before we do anything else." Chloe told Cleo and Landon "We'll go to the movie room." Cleo said dragging Landon to the movie room.

"Come on." Chloe said dragging me to her room. We showered together so we could hurry up and get back to the two kids that's waiting for us. When we was finished getting dressed we went to the movie room. And sat down, I don't think they noticed us yet. But we didn't feel like scaring them.

"So what we watching?" Chloe asked which made them jump "We're watching The Minions." Landon answered. I didn't even pay attention to the movie I was thinking about how Noah said he was coming for us. And how close he was to Chloe, I cringed at the memories of tonight.

"Babe are you okay?" Chloe whispered "Yeah I'm fine." I said kissing her "I know your not fine but tell me when your ready." She said after we pulled back "I will." I said kissing her cheek before paying attention to the movie.

When I wake up I check the time it's 10:30 am. We must of fell asleep in the reclining chairs, I get up carefully not trying to wake up the other three people. I went downstairs and got some water.

"Hey Lola." Madison said "Hey Madison." I said before taking a sip of water "Did you get them to fall asleep?" She asked pouring some coffee in a cup. "Yeah we watched a movie and we all fell asleep in the movie room." I said as my phone dinged twice. One message was from Mia and the other was from Chloe.

Babygirl❤️
Can you believe we fell asleep in the movie room?

Lèvres chaudes🥰
We had a long night you can't blame us.

I answered back she said she was coming into the kitchen and a minute later she did. "Hey Maddie." Chloe said as she got some water and sat next to me. "Hey Chloe where the kids?" Maddison asked as she started cooking. The we heard little feet "Right there." Chloe said.

"Did you miss us?" Cleo said "Yes we did." I said as Madison put our plates in front of us. We all said thank you before she grabbed a apple and left. "So the funeral for Sandy is tomorrow." Chloe said "How do you know?" I asked "Mia texted me didn't she text you?" Chloe asked "She did I just forgot to check it because I was texting you." I said before putting a piece of waffle into my mouth.

I pulled out my phone to check the message.

Mia🤪
Hey Lola Rosie wanted me to tell you that the funeral for Sandy is tomorrow.

Lola😎
Hey Mia tell Rosie that I'm sorry for her loss.

I texted back before putting down my phone. "Can we take Cookie for a walk?" Landon asked "Yeah we can after we finish eating." Chloe answered.

After we finished eating we didn't feel like changing our clothes because they looked like we was going for a jog but we was just walking Cookie.

"Chloe I want a dog." Cleo said sadly "Christmas is coming up you can ask Santa for one." Chloe said "Okay and I get to write a letter to Santa in school." She said happily "That's awesome make sure it gets mailed." I said.

"Oh Jay want us to meet his new girlfriend I told them to meet us at the park." Chloe said "Okay but are you excited?" I asked "Yeah because Jay only brought one girl to meet us and he really liked her but we caught her cheating on him. He was heartbroken but he got over it, I don't know why girls cheat on him. He's funny, charming, and he will be a great boyfriend but people play him." Chloe said.

"I'm glad they didn't break him because some people would turn into a player them selfs." I said "Yeah." Chloe said.

We got to the park and walked towards the group. "Who are we waiting for?" Chloe asked "We're waiting for Jay and the girl." Mia answered. Cookie went towards Rosie so she picked her up. "Can we go play?" Landon asked "Yeah but make sure to stay we're we can see you okay?" I said they nodded before running off to the playground.

"Jay must really like this girl." Alex said "Yeah I'm happy for him." Rosie said. "We all are Rose but I'm not going to just trust her off the spot." Chloe said "Yeah I agree and I love meeting new people." Olivia say looking around.

"Sorry we're late guys." Jay says appearing in front of us with a brunette girl that looks about 5,2. "Guys this is Marie, Marie this is Alex, Kate, Olivia, Jacob, Mia, Rosie, Lola, and Chloe." He said pointing at us "Well hi guys as you heard I'm Marie it's nice to meet you all." She said.

"Well it's really nice to meet you, Jay don't bring girls around us unless he's really into them." Chloe said hugging her, we all soon got up and did the same. We all sat there in silence for a moment before Kate broke it. "Boys can you go get us some water and don't forget the little ones and the dog." She said.

"Okay" Alex said, they all got up and went to go get water. "So Marie what are your intentions with Jay?" Rosie asked "I wanted to find someone who I could settle down with and who's nice and charming. And I found Jay and he charmed his way into my heart." She said dreamily.

"Okay answer this If a guy is flirting with you what do you do?" I asked "I'll tell the guy that I have a boyfriend, then move towards Jay and tell him." She answered simply "We need you to do this for us okay?" Olivia said and Marie nodded "No secrets, please communicate with each other, make sure there's trust in your relationship." She said. Marie repeated back to us "It's going to take us some more time to fully trust you but we approve of your relationship." Chloe said.

That's when the boys came back "Ladies your waters." Jacob said handing out the water, Cleo and Landon came and got their water then ran back off. "Jay." Rosie said "Yeah." He said nervously "We approve." Kate said, Jay let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you guys." He said hugging us "The only thing I have to say is you better treat each other right." Jacob said.

"Don't worry we will." Marie said holding Jay's hand. "Bye guys." Jay said "Bye it was good meeting you all." Marie said. Then they left along with Alex,Kate, Olivia, and Jacob.