Chapter 30

Chloe's POV

OH GOSH!! Why do he have to come over here. "Hey guys." Diego says "what do you want Diego?" Rosie asked "Nothing just came to introduce myself to these ladies." He said about to go over to Lola and Mia but I stopped him.

"They don't care." I said coldly "Don't worry babe I'm still yours." He said winking at me. "First of all eww second I don't want you third I'm gay and fourth those are our girlfriends." I said.

"Wow so you choose her over me?" He said "you was never an option." Elle said "listen Diego if a girl don't want you then stop bugging them." Lola said. Before he can say anything his mom came in. "Hey guys who are these two." "Lola and Mia Chloe and Rosie's girlfriends." Dani answered.

Dawn stood behind her son and smacked him in the back of the head. "Didn't I tell you to leave Chloe alone and your still bothering her while she has a girlfriend? Give me your phone." She said "but mom." He whined "phone now." She held out her hand and Diego handed her the phone.

"Thank you Dawn." I said "No problem Chloe and Lola I'm sorry how my son behaved but I'll make sure he doesn't bother you guys again." She said before dragging Diego out of the room. "Oh guys Calvin is coming over." Dani said happily "ooooo Dani gotta cru-" Dani covered his sister's mouth with his hand "shut up Danielle."

"Hey was Diego bother you again?" He asked "yup as always." I answered. "Hey twins, Rosie, Chloe, and .....?" "Lola and Mia." Mia answered him "Hi I'm Calvin." He said with his hand sticking out. "I'm Lola." She said shaking his hand "And I'm Mia." She said while shaking his hand.

"So Calvin you still single?" Elle asked smirking at Dani. "Yeah why." Calvin said glancing at Dani "No reason just asking for a friend." Elle said "okay?" "Kids can you come in the living room?" My mom asked.

"Ugh do we have to go out there?" I asked "yes now get your ass in the living room." My mom said to me "okay fine." I said as we all stood up and went in the living room. There was a couch open for us. How thoughtful of them. I sat on Lola's lap, Mia sat on Rosie's lap and Danielle sat next to them. Causing Calvin and Daniel to sit next each other.

Calvin sat in the middle of the twins. "Why do y'all always go to another room?" Dominic one of my parents coworkers asked. "So you guys can have your conversations and we can have ours." Rosie answered "well how's school? Since you guys went to boarding school Chloe and Rosie?" Daphne asked "It's going good especially since we got these two and our friends by our sides." I answered.

"That's good do you like it better there?" "Yeah even though we can't see our friends that we have here. We still like it." Rosie answered "Do you have any straight friends?" Diego asked.

"We do actually we have 4." I answered. "Well can I meet one of them?" "Mmh I don't know your not loyal and I don't want her getting hurt if she starts liking you." "Please?" "I'll see if she wants to meet you." I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and started texting Amanda.

Chloe👸🏾
Hey Amanda so there's this annoying kid who's mom works with my parents and he wants to meet one of my straight friends.

Amanda👑
I bet he's a fuck boy

Chloe👸🏾
He is

Amanda👑
I dealt with a boy like him before after I dated him he stopped being a fuck boy and started being loyal so I would like to meet him.

Chloe👸🏾
Okay but I'm gonna call you off my laptop.

Amanda👑
Okay.

I went upstairs to my room and got my laptop and called Amanda. "Alright Amanda hold let me get him." I settle my laptop on the counter. "Diego come here." He got up and came in the kitchen. "Diego meet my friend Amanda." I said "Hi Amanda your very pretty why are you still single?" He asked as I walked out of the kitchen.

"So who is he talking to?" Lola asked "Amanda." I said sitting back on her lap "nice choice." Mia says. "Why is Amanda a nice choice?" Dawn asked "You'll see when he's done talking to her." Rosie said.

"Alright guys time to eat." Cleo said walking into the room with Landon. They came up to me and Lola and pulled us up. "Come Chloe and Lola." "Okay we're coming." I said as we let them drag us to the dining room.

After everyone got seated that's when Diego came in with a big smile on his face. I smirked at Rosie and mouthed 'someone had a good talk' she nodded. After we said what we was thankful for we started eating and conversing. "So Diego how was your talk with Amanda?" Mia asked smirking.

"It was amazing thank you so much Chloe and I'm sorry for bothering you. I'm sorry Lola." He said with sincerity in his voice. "Your forgiven." I said. I looked at his mom and she was surprised by what just came out her son's mouth.

Chloe👸🏾
Your a miracle worker

Amanda👑
I try my best and I actually liked our conversation.

Chloe👸🏾
That's good to hear gtg

Amanda👑
Bye

"So what did she say?" Lola asked "she said she liked the conversation." I said to Lola she was sitting across from me while Cleo was sitting beside me talking to Landon who was sitting right next to her. On the other side of me was Mia. "Chloe you better hide your phone under the table you know how your mom is about phones at the table." "I know but I get away with it every year." I said back to Danielle.

"Hey Chloe do you got any male gay friends at your new school?" Dani asked "I do actually Tyler and Lucas." Calvin looked mad when he asked that question. "But they're dating each other." Rosie added, I guess she saw Calvin's face too.

"That's fine I wasn't looking for anyone besides someone already caught my eye." He said "really who?" Calvin asked "I'll tell you later." He said before continuing to eat. I felt my phone vibrate I looked at it and almost chocked on my water.

"Are you okay Chloe?" Lola said with amusement in her eyes. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. The message was from Lola. Lèvres chaudes🥰 : I'm gonna pin you to the wall while I'm chocking and marking you everywhere. I'm gonna trail my hands down your body until you beg me to fuck you. And when I do you won't even feel you legs. But I'm not done yet (to be continued)

A shiver ran down my spine from thinking of all the places I want her to be right now. I look at her and bit my lip thinking of her lips between my le- "Chloe?" Rosie snapped me out of my dirty thoughts. "Yes?" "Are you okay?" She asked I glanced at Lola then my eyes went back to Rosie "yeah I'm fine." I said looking down avoiding both her and Lola's gaze.