Chapter 12

Chloe's POV

Me and Lola are back in our dorm I locked the door so we won't be interrupted while we are talking.

"Let's talk about how you got jealous." I said as Lola sat on her bed "yeah I did." Lola said getting up and standing infront me. "Yeah I know but why did you." "Because..." she said pinning me against the wall "your mine and only mine." She said in my ear. My heart started beating faster.

"I'm yours and only yours." I said "good." I loved this side of her. "You drive me crazy." She said as she kiss my neck. "I can't think straight when you around." I moaned as she sucked on my sweet spot. She stopped then looked at me I pulled her in so my lips was on hers. Her lips are soft and perfectly fit with mines.

She moaned when I pushed my tongue into her mouth. There was a knock on the door but we ignored it. The person knocked again "Chloe, Lola are y'all in there." Cleo asked. Lola backed up and we quickly fixed our selves and opened the door. Outside stood Cleo and a smirking Andy.

"Sorry Cleo we were...busy." I said as she came and sat on the bed. "Sure that's a word for it." Andy said which I glared at him while Lola laughed. "Hey Chloe what's on your neck?" Cleo asked curiously. I went in the bathroom to look Lola left a big ass hickey on my neck. "It's a rash Cleo." I said as I came out the bathroom. I saw Lola and Andy trying not to laugh. I glared at them which made them laugh.

"Why are they laughing?" Cleo said "I don't know Coco I think they're crazy." I said as Lola came beside me and kissed my cheek. "Did you two kiss?" She asked "yes we did." She squealed "yay." "Hey Cleo I think you should be getting to bed y'all leave early tomorrow right?" I turned towards Andy. "Yeah we do come on Cleo." Cleo and Andy gave us a hug before leaving.

"Your sister is amazing." Lola said "more than me?" I asked "I don't know." She said with amusement. I pouted "Aww don't pout."she kissed my pouting lips which made me smile. "Your so cute." I kissed her again. "Lets go take a shower we still got school tomorrow." I said as I dragged her in the bathroom.

After our shower we made sure the door was locked so no one comes in while we are sleep. I got in my bed and hugged myself I was engulfed by the sent of Lola from her hoodie. I needed something to cuddle more like someone. I get up and go to Lola's side and get in her bed. Her arm immediately wrap around me "someone missed me?" She asked quietly "yup." I said before falling asleep.

I felt someone kissing all over my face I opened my eyes to see Lola. She smiled at me "Hey princess." She said kissing me. "Hey" I said sitting up. We got out of the bed and started to get ready. I was going to cover up the big hickey Lola left on me but she told me don't I didn't because I didn't feel like wasting extra makeup.

"Why do you wear makeup? Your gorgeous." Lola said "because I wanna look even better." "Stop your beautiful don't let anyone else tell you otherwise." She said pulling in for a kiss,which turned into a make out session.

Me and Lola are walking to the cafeteria when Avery comes up to us. She really reminds me of someone I just can't put my finger on it. "Damn Lola why is it that big?" Avery asked Lola shrugged. "So did y'all finally have sex yet?" She asked quietly "No we didn't we was interrupted."Lola said.

We continued walking in the cafeteria Avery went to go sit with her friends and we sat with ours. When we sat down they was all smirking. "So are y'all going to tell us what happened?" Rosie asked "Things got heated and we got interrupted." I said staring to eat my food. They groaned "by who?" Mia asked "By Cleo." Lola said laughing a little.

"Why you laughing?" Lucas asked confused "because Cleo asked Chloe what's on her neck and she said a rash." "Shut up." I said playfully hitting her. "Aw is the princess embarrassed?" "Yes she is." I said she kissed my cheek and put her hand on my thigh.

"Absolutely adorable." Tyler said. The bell rang and we got up and went to our classes throughout all our classes me and Lola kept stealing glances at each other.

Now we're walking towards the cafeteria for lunch. "You two need to stop eye fucking each other like it's cute but it's frustrating." Rosie said "shut your gay ass up." I said to her "we're all gay except Mia,Lola and,Lucas but they still got gay in them." She said "true that." Lola said

"Hey Chloe." Amanda says walking towards us. "Hey Amanda." I said as she got closer. "So everyone was asking me to ask you can you do another dance." She asked biting her lip. "Um sure just make sure they have a song ready." I said "okay but it's in cafeteria." "Won't we get in trouble?" I asked "No I already talked to Ms. Williams she's fine with it."

"Okay." She went off towards the cafeteria. "Your really doing this?" Rosie asked "Rose you wanna do it with me?" I asked her knowing she gonna say yes. "Of course." "You guys should go get a great seat." I said to them,throwing a wink at Lola. They left.

"You ready?" She nodded,we walked in the cafeteria and Attention by Todrick Hall started playing. Lucky me and Rose already made a dance to this song because we're weird like that.

I started dancing by myself then Rosie joined. When we finished the cafeteria went wild me and Rosie curtsied then went to our table. "Can y'all make up a dance to any song?" Mia asked "Basically." Me and Rose said at the same time. We went to our next class.