Chapter 61

Chloe's POV

Today we leave for Christmas break we all decided to go to my house, my parents don't mind. I sent a private jet to get the people who's coming, the twins went back home at the beginning of the month they didn't want to leave until they knew I was alright.

"Chloe you ready?" Lola asked me "Yeah lets go." I said as we walked out the room. "Are you guys ready?" Andy asks all of us. "Yes." We all answered, we decided to take the 12 seater van. I was sitting in the passenger seat while Lola and the boys was behind me and Mia and Rosie was behind them and Amanda and Avery had the 4 seats in the back to themselves.

"Why do I have to seat next to him?" Lola asked playfully making her voice sound disgusted. "Lola you know you love me." Lucas said as Andy drove off. Christmas is this week Thursday and it happens to be Lola's birthday Tuesday, I been asked Lola what she wanted for her birthday she said she didn't need nothing because she has me. But I got her something anyway, I got her a Rolex.

I wanted to get her a all diamond watch but I thought she would like the gold diamond one better since she don't like anything expensive

I wanted to get her a all diamond watch but I thought she would like the gold diamond one better since she don't like anything expensive. The watch is expensive too because it's real gold and diamonds but it doesn't cost as much as the one with all diamonds.

"Lola what do wanna do on Tuesday?" I asked "I don't know probably get a tattoo." She said "What tattoo?" Tyler asked "I don't know I wanted all of us to get matching ones but you all are still going to be 17 s-" Rosie cut her off "Sorry for cutting you off but we can ask our parents although I'm scared to ask my mom." "Me too Rosie." I said.

"But if they say yes the tattoo artist isn't going to believe us." Lucas said "Then one of our parents could go." Avery suggested "Or Andy?" We all looked at him. "What? No ugh fine." He said "Your the best Andy." I said.

"I know." He said "Say hi Chloe." I heard Rosie say, I turned around and she recording I waved at the camera. "Are you live?" Tyler asked "Yeah." Rosie said.

"We haven't been active because a lot of stuff happened but now we're on our Christmas break and we got the whole crew with us." She said. "Should we call people?" Rosie asked "Yes we should." I said as everyone said yes. Rosie passed the phone up to me and I picked on a person. It was Charlotte "Hey Charlotte how's it going." "Good actually. Can I sing a song for you guys?" She asked "Of course." Rosie answered.

We was on live for a couple hours before we got off. We talked to a lot of people some was very talented. "Andy lets go to that pizzeria right there." Mia said. Andy parked in the parking lot and we all got out. I stretched and put my coat back on because it's winter, but I love the winter so I wouldn't mind.

But my mom would beat my ass if she found out I didn't have a coat on so I chose to live and put on that damn coat. We walked in and is immediately hit with the smell of pizza, we sit at a table and the waitress takes our orders.

"Andy you never told us how your date went." Lola said "It was okay until she started talking about her ex." He said. "Do she not know that you can't talk about your ex on a date?" Rosie asked. "I guess she don't." Lucas said.

After we finished eating I paid and we got back on the road. We was all on our phones and Andy was driving so we didn't even know when we got here until we heard Andy tell Henry to open the gate. "Damn Chloe your house is so big." Amanda said.

"I know right." Tyler said as the car came to a stop. And one of the butlers opened the door "Ms.Chloe." He said as I stepped out "Thank you can you tell the maids to come get our bags please." "Of course." "Where's my sister?" I asked "In her room playing with her dolls." I said thank you to him before we left.

I get inside and Cookie comes up to me, I pick her up. "Hi Cookie did you miss me?" I asked her and she barked. "Cookie this is Avery, Amanda, Tyler, and Lucas." I said introducing them which they petted her. "Come on we're going to Cleo's room." I said as I put Cookie down as she lead the way after we took off our coats and shoes.

We got to Cleo's room and Cookie ran into Cleo's room. "Hi Cookie do you wanna play with me?" Cookie barked and laid on Cleo, causing Cleo to giggle. "I miss Chloe Cookie." She said hugging him. Cookie ran to me causing Cleo to look up. "Chloe!" Cleo said as I picked her up.

"Hey Coco I missed you too." I said hugging her, she kissed my cheek. "Why didn't you tell me you was coming back?" She asked "I'm sorry Cleo I wanted it to be a surprise." I said. "It's okay your here now." She said hugging me again. "Aww." My friends said. I put Cleo down and she ran to them Lola picked her up.

"Hi Guys." She said "Hey Cleo." They said as they hugged her. "Lola." We heard another voice, it was Lily. "Hey Lulu." Lola said as she picked her up "Me and Cleo had lots of play dates." She said.

"Really and we missed it?" I said fake pouting. "Aww Chloe don't worry we can have one now." Lily said as Lola put her and Cleo down, they both grabbed my hand and pulled me into Cleo's room. We all played dolls with them until Lily and Cleo got bored.