Chapter 3

Chloe's POV

I noticed Lola across the room with the guy that tried to hit on me who had his arm around her waist. "Um who's that?" I asked and tilted my head towards the direction they was in. "Oh that guy next to Lola is Liam. They're not in a relationship though they just have a fling going on no feelings attached." Mia said.

"Why?" Tyler asked. Before I could even move my mouth Rosie answered for me. "He tried to hit on her before he was forced away by her guards." "You got guards that's cool." Mia said.  Then my phone started ringing I thought it was one of my parents or Cleo or maybe Andy but it's the one person I didn't want to speak to.

"Who's that?" Rosie asked I showed her the phone she took it and went outside. "Who was that?" Tyler asked "It was my toxic ass ex. She cheated on me and used me and when I broke up with her she said that I needed her." I explained to them. Rosie came back and handed me my phone back she looked really mad."What happened?" I asked her. "She wanted to speak to you she said you needed her. That she was good to you. And all that extra shit." She said. "Why don't you just blocked her?" Mia asked "Because she always find another way." "Did you try changing your number?" I nodded my head "15 times." Rosie said.

"Oh she's batshit crazy." Tyler said. "Yup she is." Me and Rosie said in unison.The rest of breakfast we spent getting to know each other.

Since it's the weekend I have so much time so I asked Mia and Tyler to show us around school. That's where we are now getting a tour around the school.

"This is the gym where they play volleyball. Over there is the other gym for basketball." She said pointing us to the two gyms. I look in the volleyball gym and see Lola practicing. "They have a game next Friday." Tyler said "oh okay lets continue." I said to them. Wanting to leave before Lola notice me.

My phone starts ring and starts playing the special ringtone I put for my sister. I pick up "Hey Cleo." "Hi Chloe what are you doing?" She asked showing her face in the camera. "I'm just hanging out with my friends." "Can I see?" I turn the camera to the other three. "Hi Rose and what are you two names?" She ask Mia and Tyler. "I'm Mia and this is Tyler." Mia answers. "Hi Mia and Tyler I'm Cleo." She said in a cute voice. "Aww your adorable." Tyler says "thank you." "Hey Cleo did you paint me something new?"Rosie ask

"No not yet Madison said I can paint later right now we are going to make cookies." She said happily. "That's sounds like fun. We wish we can be there with you." Rosie said "me too I have to go bye." She said hanging up. "Oh my gosh Chloe your sister is so adorable." Mia says. "Yeah she is." After that we finished the rest of the tour.

I go back to my dorm and just lay on my bed. There's a knock on the door "come in." I said sitting up. A girl walks in but she looks familiar. "Hi Chloe my name is Avery." She said smiling at me. "Hey Avery not to be rude but why are you here." I said. "I came here to invite you to a party next Friday."She said sitting at the end of my bed.

"And before you ask I did invite your friends." She added "okay I'll think about it." "Okay here's my number if you decided to come." She said giving me a piece of paper. Then she left,I FaceTimed Rosie and she picked. "Are you going?" She asked me. "Only if you and Mia are going." I answered. "We are." "Okay then I'm going. But tomorrow help me pick out an outfit."

"Okay only if you help me." I nodded. "Alright bye." She said hanging up. I decided to text Avery.

Chloe🧁
Hey Ave I'm going to the party next Friday.

She responded really quickly.

Avery🛍
Good to know, I'll see you there 😉

When I finished texting Avery the door opened revealing Lola and Liam.  Lola didn't notice me but Liam did. "Look who it is." Liam says Lola finally looks at me. "If I didn't know any better I would think you are following." He said. "And why would I do that?" I asked him.

"Because you want me." He said. I couldn't hold in my laughter. "You really think I want your sorry ass excuse of whatever you call yourself." I have no idea where that came from. "You think your so tough." He said getting in my face. "No I know I'm tough so you can try to do something I dare you." By now he didn't notice my bodyguards are out. He backed up.

"Go back to hiding guys." I told them and they left. "I'm leaving." He said "no stay I was just leaving." Right on que my sister calls me. I answer right away. "Hey Cleo." I take my laptop with me and head over to Rosie's dorm. "Hey Chloe look at the cookie I decorated." She said showing me her cookie. "That looks amazing Cleo who's on it?" "Me,you and Rosie." "Aww." I knock on the door. Rosie answers. "Look Rose she made a cookie with us on it." I said showing her the camera. "Aww that's so cute. Hey Cleo when we come back home do you wanna make a cake?" Rosie asked as I gave her the phone and sat on her bed. "Yes can it be chocolate?" "Whatever you want." She said "yay" then I heard someone say something. "Aww I have to go bathe." She said sadly. "Don't worry Cleo you can call me before you go to sleep." I said. "Okay love you." "Love you too." I called before she hung up.

"What happened?" Mia asked. I looked at her confused "In your room I know something happened because I saw Lola and Liam go in there." She explained,so I told them what happened. "He's just lucky the bodyguards didn't get to him." Rosie said. Mia looked confused. "They guards but are like my over protective brothers."
She nods.

After 3 hours of talking to Rosie and Mia and just getting off the phone with Cleo I decided to go back to my room. When I walk in Lola is sitting by the window smoking. My face scrunched up from the smell. "What is Miss perfect not used to the smell of cigarettes?" She said in a mocking tone. I don't know what came over me but I walked up to her and snatched the cigarette out of her hands. And put it in my mouth.

And blew the smoke in her face and gave it back to her. "Try me." I said winking at her before putting my stuff down on my bed and going in the bathroom to take a shower. I have no idea where that confidence came from. When I got in the shower I started singing. My mom told me that's my special talent.