Chapter 18

Chloe's POV

Oh Shit. Delilah and her friends looked in our direction (thanks to Lucas) and immediately caught my gaze and glared at me. She looked back at her friends while I looked at Lola "Your best friend is stupid." I said to her. "Believe me I know." She said sighing.

We looked back at them and they all was glaring at us. And me being me decided to go up to her but half way there the whole basketball team blocked me. I rolled my eyes and looked at Lola and mouthed 'move them now before someone gets hurt.' I wasn't actually going to start hurting people but she don't know that.

Then basketball team move out of my way. "Thank you." I said before walking up to stand beside Lucas then hitting him in the back of the head. "Damn you didn't have to do me like that." He said holding the back of his head playfully. I forced a smile as I turned towards the girls. "Hi I'm Chloe." I said pretending to be polite while Ms. Williams is watching.

"Hi Chloe do you remember us we really didn't catch your name the last time." Delilah said with a fake smile "of course I remember you I would never forget a face." I said "you should it's ugly." Lucas mumbled. Which made me laugh a little. "I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that." Crystal said looking at Lucas.

"He said your going to love it here." I said before he could even talk. "Oh I'm sure." Belle said. I bet everyone can feel the tension that appeared while we was talking and it was thick. "I got it from here Ms. Williams anyway you guys should head back to your dorms. You must be so tired I'll show you." Amanda said "must be tired from being thots." I mumbled as Ms. Williams walked out the door.

"Can you say that a little louder ?" Belle asked. Before I can say anything a hand was over my mouth. "I'm sorry it's that time of month for her that's why she's so grumpy." Lola said, Delilah's face light up when she saw Lola. I huffed and pulled Lola out the cafeteria and to our room.

"Babe clam down." She said once we got to our room. I sat on my bed and pouted "Don't pout babe." She said kissing me. I wrapped my hands around her neck "why do they have to be here? And I don't like the way she looks at you." "Neither do I but guess what?" "What?" I asked "she can't never have me because I'm with you and I'm never letting you go." She said.

"Aww." I pulled her into a hug. "I'm glad I met you." I said into her shoulder "I'm lucky to have you. Come on let's watch a movie." She said putting on Netflix. We cuddled in bed and watched random movies on Netflix until we wind up falling asleep.

I woke up to my phone ring it's Cleo. I answered "Hey Cleo" I said as I yawned "what you doing Chloe?" She asked "well I just woke up and I think Lola is still sleeping." I said looking at Lola "when are you coming home?" She asked. "Next month Coco." I said "Mommy said me you and Lola can make cookies when you come home." She said happily "that's amazing how about we also go apple picking?" I asked her knowing that she wouldn't be able to say no.

"Yes and can we have hot apple cider?" She said I laughed "yes we can. Where's mommy?" I asked her she starts moving with the phone in her hand and hands the phone over. "Hi mom and Dad." I said as I see both of them. "Hey honey how is it going?" My Dad ask "it's fine Dad It's fun. I know Rosie definitely love it especially since she got a girlfriend." I said.

"Yeah we're so happy for you two." Mom said "I'm glad you got someone better than Abigail." "Me too. Lola is the best." "I'm so glad that you two found each other. Where is Lola anyway?" My dad asked "she's sleep right now." "Oh okay when she wake up tell her that we said hi okay." "Me too!!" Cleo said "okay guys bye." "Bye" they all said before I hung up.

Lola held me tighter in her sleep. There was a knock on the door "Come in." I said loud enough for them to hear me but not to loud to wake up Lola. The person that walked in was Tyler and Lucas. "Hey Chloe." They said softly I waved at them. "I'm sorry for what happened in the cafeteria." Lucas said "Lucas it's fine to be honest if we saw each other in the hallway it would've been a huge argument. And I don't feel like explaining that to Ms. Williams." I said smiling a little.

"I also noticed that Crystal got her eyes for you." I said just to tease Tyler, he pouted which Lucas kissed. "Aww this is the first time I saw you two kiss." I said. I went to get up and use the bathroom but Lola held me tighter. "Baby I have to use the bathroom." "No" Lola said like a stubborn child. "Let go." I whined "no" Lola said in a baby voice.

I leaned down and kissed her, she loosened her arms which I pinned to the bed. She opened her eyes "you got me but that's not fair." She said "life ain't fair babe." I said getting up and going into the bathroom.

When I came out they was laughing at some joke that Tyler made. I didn't pay them no mind I just sat in between Lola's legs my back facing her. "What was y'all talking about before I woke up?" Lola asked "the transfer students." Tyler said. Lola raised a brow at me "and your still calm?" "Yes I just took a woke up and don't have time to be getting mad over nothing."she shrugged.

We sat there and talked about anything and everything.