Chapter 15

Chloe's POV

It's the next day and me and Lola is tired but I'm not as tired as Lola. Luckily she can keep her eyes open but as safe measure I splashed her faced with water. "Why would you do that?" She pouted. "Calm down babe I wanted to make sure your awake." I said as I wiped her face with a towel.

"You could've kissed me." She said. I pulled her in for a kiss, her tongue swept over my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied and pulled back. She pouted which I gave her a quick peck "come on lets go." I said as I grabbed her hand and made sure we had our stuff and dragged her out the door.

"What's up with Lola?" Rosie asked once we got to the table. "She's tired." I said slowly "oh okay." Mia said with a smirk. "Hey guys." Avery said sitting at our table "Hey Avery." I said everyone else waved then went back to eating.

"Not to be rude but why are you here?" Rosie asked "Because I was bored with Amanda and her boyfriend." "So you leave one couple to come to 3 others?" Tyler asked confused "well it's more exciting with you guys." She said simply. "Thank you." I said she smiled at me which I returned.

"Chloe I think your girlfriend went back to sleep." Lucas said. I looked at Lola and she was asleep. When the bell rung it woke her up "come on Lola lets get to class, you can sleep in there." "Okay" she said getting her stuff.

Now it's lunch time and Lola is more energetic than this morning. "Hey guys y'all wanna go to a club tonight." Rosie asked as we approached the table. "Sure but are we sneaking out or what?" I asked "I already asked Ms.Williams she said yes because she thinks we need a break. She thinks we're good kids." Lucas said "We are....Well me and Chloe." Mia said.

Rosie laughed "You think she's a good kid? Baby that's her innocent act." Rosie said "shut up Rose I'm a good kid......sometimes." I said fake pouting which Lola kissed. I smiled at her "Aww my gay babies." Tyler said which made me playfully glare at him.

"Did I hear someone say club?" Amanda asked from behind us. "Are you every where now?" Rosie asked "no but I can be everywhere on your body." She said sitting down while smirking. "I will knock you six feet into the ground if you even try." Mia said glaring at Amanda. "Calm down tiger. I'm harmless.....ish." Mia glared at her.

"Don't worry babe I'm all yours." Rosie said kissing Mia's cheek "Don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked "oh no it's just a fling but I broke it off yesterday." She said "oh okay well do you want to come to the club with us tonight?" I asked "sure" she said happily "great." "Okay" she said as the bell rang.

We all went to our classes "So why did you invite her?" Lola asked as we sat down "I was just being nice." I said "Aw that's so sweet of you." She said as the teacher walked in.

Now we're in our room getting ready. "Can you wear a dress today?" I asked her as I was looking through my closet. "No I will not." Lola answered back from her bed. "And why are you taking so long?" She ask standing behind me. "You wanna pick my outfit?" I asked looking at her "gladly." She studied my clothes for a minute then pulled out a black off the shoulder one piece outfit with boots.

"Not bad." I said taking the clothes and putting them on. Then I went in the bathroom and did my makeup which Lola complained about. "Alright come on." Lola said dragging me out the door after I had my things ready.

"I called a friend for something." "Okay." We went to the front of the school we're everyone was waiting. "What took you guys so long?" Lucas asked "Chloe over here was trying to pick an outfit but me being the amazing girlfriend that I am helped her then she did her makeup." Lola said.

"Alright guys come on." I said "how are we going to get there?" Avery asked. "Do you really think so low of me?" I asked holding up four different car keys. "Wait is those..... please tell it's them." Rosie said excitedly. "It is all four of them." I said looking at her "Now who's older out of the four pairs." Rosie, Amanda, Lucas and, Lola raised their hands.

"Nice try babe but your not driving today." I said to Lola she pouted. "How about if your drunk and I'm not then I drive." "Duh I'm not trying to die." I said kissing her. "Now I want you guys to go pick the car that you'll be driving. Rosie you know which one I want." I said to them before they went outside.

"Come on lets go get our car." I said taking Lola's hand. Lola's mouth dropped when she saw the cars.

 Lola's mouth dropped when she saw the cars

Chloe & Lola's car

Rosie & Mia's car

Lucas & Tyler's car

Lucas & Tyler's car

Amanda & Avery's car

"Here are you guys keys." I said handing them the keys to the cars then me and Lola got in ours. We drove off we was following Amanda to the club. We get to the club and give our cars to the valets. We all have fake ID's thanks to Andy,when we give the guard our ID's I noticed he's checking us out. I'm pretty sure Amanda threw him a wink when we was walking in.

We went straight to the bar, the bartender came over to me "what would you like love?" He asked "16 shots of Tequila please." I said "coming right up." He said. A couple seconds later he returned with our shots. "You guys know I wasn't born yesterday right?" He asked us "what you mean?" I said taking my first shot .

"You guys are underage." He said so only us can hear it. "You gonna rat us out?" Rosie asked taking her second shot. "Now why would I do that, I was doing it since I was 15." He said "well how old are you?" Amanda asked "19"He said "I'm just saying be careful there are some very creepy people here." He said, we nodded then I payed him with tip.