Chapter 17

Rosie's POV

After I got the text message Mia sent me I quickly got back to our room. "Baby you said needed to talk." I said as I walked in the door which I was pinned to and Mia's hungry lips was on mines. I slipped my tongue in her mouth in response I got a moan from her.

I move us over to the bed and pinned her to the bed. "You don't know how much I want you." I said huskily in her ear. I grind against her,she softly moaned in my ear. I took off her shirt and started kissing and sucking her collarbone. I trailed kisses down to the valley of her breast.

I hooked my finger in her bra and looked up at her for consent. She nodded and bit her lip. I quickly unhooked her bra and took one of her nipples in my mouth. She let out a moan, I pinched,sucked, and teased her breast loving the way she was reacting. I decided that her breast got enough attention and started kissing down her stomach.

I got to her shorts,she lifted her hips so I can take them off. I stared down at her body "your so beautiful." I told her, she looked at me and smirked then pulled me into a kiss. I trailed kisses down her body until I got to her vagina. I flicked my tongue against her clit a few times before I flatten my tongue which made her grab my hair.

I slowly put a finger in her waiting for her to get comfortable. She made an approved sound and I slowly pumped my finger in her. "You like that?" I said adding another finger. She moaned louder and nodded. I pumped my fingers fast while curling them. Making her scream my name, a sound that I will always love. Her walls  clenched my fingers in a tight grip so I went faster, making her come undone and all her juices pour onto my fingers.

I licked my fingers clean and moaned at her taste. I spread her legs and licked her clean. She pulled me into a kiss before flipping us over. She started trailing kisses down my neck and sucked on my sweet spot causing me to moan. She hastily pulled my pants off. I gently pulled her on top of me "what's wrong?" I asked her,she looked into my eyes. I saw that she nervous "Hey don't be nervous it's okay you don't have to." I told her "No I want you to fell good." She said rubbing my clit,I let out a soft moan.

She replaced her finger with her mouth. I needed more "Mia ba-" I was cut off as she shoved two fingers into me which caused me to moan instead of finishing my sentence. She pumped her fingers fast then slowly. I let out a frustrated groan which make Mia smirk. "All you have to do is ask." She said smirking "baby please." "Please what?" "Please fuck me."

She went faster while curling her fingers in the process. "Mia I'm close." I moaned as she stared rubbing my clit as she pumped her fingers inside me. She curled her fingers one last before I came undone on her fingers. She cleaned off her fingers and laid on me.

We stayed there in comfortable silence until I broke it. "So how was your first time with a girl?" I asked her, she sat up and looked at me and smiled "It was beyond amazing." She said as she held my hand. "I'm glad to hear that." I said as I kissed her. "Come on." She said getting up and going to the bathroom. I followed her and we got in the shower.

Now we're laying on our bed cuddling when the door bust open. Chloe and Lola walked in "that's fun now I know why you do it." Chloe said sitting on my bed. "It's actually annoying." I said "then don't do it to us." Chloe said blowing me a kiss. Lola nodded in agreement "we heard y'all." Lola said with amusement.

I felt my face heat up, I looked at Mia she was blushing. "Aww look at them babe. Guys we're messing with you." Chloe said laughing "Chloe that's not funny." Mia said pouting "I'm sorry Mia." Chloe said hugging her. "What about me?" I asked pouting "your used to my jokes she's not." She said "Hey you guys never told us what happened the last time Rosie told you 'make me'" Lola says. I looked over to Chloe and she nods her head. "Well this one day we went to a party but we got bored so Andy drove us back and at the time we was tipsy." I said.

"So when we went up to my room and  put on a movie but she kept on talking and wouldn't be quite so I told her shut up. She said make me so I kissed her." Chloe said "Is that all?" Lola asked. Me and Chloe shook our heads no "well it escalated and the next morning we was naked in Chloe's bed." I said "oh wow." Mia said

"I really don't know what to say to that." Lola said sitting down next to Chloe. "So your not mad?" Chloe asked "why would we be that's in the past." Lola said "yeah and your with us now and we trust you." Mia said holding my hand. "Anyway I've been texting Fred." Chloe said, I looked at Lola to seen if this is okay. "Don't worry he's gay." She said. I nodded "anyway we're not banned from the club." Chloe said smiling.

"So when are we going?" Mia asked "I don't know but I'll tell Fred when we have a plan." Chloe said "come on lets go to the cafeteria the boys are waiting for us." Lola said.

We all headed to the cafeteria the boys was at the table with Avery and Amanda. "Hey guys." I said as we sat down after getting our food. "Hey did you guys here we have new students they transferred schools." Amanda said "Did you see what they looked like?" Chloe asked. In that moment the cafeteria doors opened and Ms. Williams walked in.

"Hello students, We have some new students so please give them a warm welcome." She said before three girls came in "This is Delilah, Belle, and Crystal." I stood up to get a better look at them and saw that they was the girls from the bar. "Oh shit." I said so only my table could here me.

"What happened Rose?" Chloe asked me "they're the girls from the bar." I said "oh really." Tyler said smirking. "Tyler don't do nothing." Mia said sternly. "Oh you shouldn't be worrying about me." He said pointing to Lucas who was already up.

"Hi I'm Lucas." He said as he stood in front of them. I doubt they recognize him they didn't even see him in the bar. "Oh I'm Delilah." The jet black hair girl said to Lucas. She's the one that 'bumped' into Chloe. "I'm Belle." The blonde one said "And I'm Crystal." The last girl said winking at Lucas.

Lucas glanced over at Tyler who is sitting next to Chloe. So they girls look over at us. Oh shit.