Chapter 38

Chloe's POV

Today is Wednesday. It was the afternoon and me and Lola had a reservation at 5 then we was going to meet Mia and Rosie at Babes and Beers ,a club that my parents own.

Right now we was watching a movie with Cleo and Landon. "I can't believe you leave tomorrow." I said talking to Landon, his and Cleo's lip quiver "Aww don't cry." Lola said as we both hugged them. "How about you two spend the rest of the day together?" I asked as I looked at the time it's 4:00.

They ran off into the house "come on we have to get ready." Lola said pulling me up and heading to my room. I decided to tease her and slowly get undressed knowing that she was watching me. Once I was only in my bra and underwear Lola quickly turned me around and pinned me to the wall causing me to groan.

"You don't know how hard it is to not touch you." She said into my ear while her hands trailed down my body causing me to squirm under her touch. I know she loves the effect she has on me "I don't think we have enough time we have to leave in 15 minutes." I said which made Lola laugh then smirk "I only need 5." She said before her hands slid in my underwear.

We left the house at 4:20, I had a driver drive us. Since we was going to the club after.

"You sure you want to go to a fancy restaurant? I don't wanna to embarrass you." Lola said. What the hell!! I don't care about that. "I'm sure and I don't care if you embarrass me." I said kissing her,she cupped my cheeks with her hands. "I love you." She said once we pulled back "I love you too." I said giving her a peck.

"We're here Chloe." My driver said "Thank you Ethan." I said as me and Lola exited the car. When we came in we was taken to our table, Lola pulled out my chair. "What a gentlewoman" I teased,she grinned at me before sitting down.

"This place is amazing." Lola said looking around "Yeah but your better." I said intertwining our hands on the table. She looked at me smiling that smile that I love, her eyes was sparkling like she has a bunch of diamonds in her eyes. Which I bet she do "So are you your gorgeous." She said kissing the back of my hand.

"Hey guys my name is Jessi and I'll be your waitress today what can I get you?" She asked us "Well I would like a lemonade please." I answered "And I would like a sprite." Lola said "okay I'll get you guys drink." She said before she walked away.

She came back our drinks and took our orders. I ordered a Bouillabaisse (boo•yuh•beis) it's a spicy sea food soup,while Lola order a gyro. When we got our food it smelled so good "How do they make a gyro look so fancy?" Lola asked taking a bite from her food "I have no idea." I answered taking some of my food into my mouth.

I almost moaned at how good it tasted this is my first time trying this but I love sea food. Me and Lola tried each other food, why haven't I got these before? They're so good.

"When we go back I'm going to miss this." I said "Me too." Lola said, I looked at the time it's 8:00 "Wow time flies fast." I said "Especially when your having fun." Lola said wink a me.

"You think we should head over now?" I asked her "Yeah." She said motioning Jessi over. "We would like the bill please." I said before she could talk,she nodded and left.

I paid and gave Jessi a $200 tip, which she was very grateful for. Now we're heading over to the club.

Chloe👭🏾
We're heading to the club now.

Rose 🥀
We're halfway there

I put my phone in my pockabook and laid my head on Lola's shoulder. "You okay?" Lola asked kissing my head "I'm perfectly fine because I'm with you." I said kissing her cheek "How did I get so lucky with you?" She asked "I don't know but we're meant to be." I said as she intertwined our hands.

"We are." She said kissing the back of my hand. "Also almost every know me in the club." I told her "But ain't you underage?" Lola asked "So it's not like I drink that much and if I do they would only give me a shot." I explained to her. "So I'm not Ms. Perfect anymore." I said smiling at her "Your always perfect in my eyes and your a badass." She said.

"We are here." Ethan says opening up the door for us. "Thank you Ethan." I said handing him 500 dollars "No thank you ma'am." He said before getting in the driver seat and probably going to park.

"Hey Chloe." People from the lines says to me as I approach the door. "Hey guys." I said grabbing Lola's hand and pulling her inside. "Is Rosie here?" I asked the guard "Yes she is at your table." He answered "Thank you." I said before me and Lola went to the table.

On the way to the table people keep saying hi to us, which we returned. We finally got to our table Mia and Rosie was making out, me and Lola just sat down and drunk the other two shots that was on the table. We scared them when we sat down "Shit Chloe don't do that." Rosie said " Well you guys should pay more attention what if it wasn't us?" I asked "They don't let nobody come up here." Rosie said.

"I know that but there are a lot of men here and I don't want you guys to get hurt." I said with sincerity, which made Rosie hold my hands. "C don't worry we're fine." She said "I'm sorry." I said "Don't be besides we learned how to dance fight and I got some killer moves." She said which made me laugh a little.

We ordered some more shots and partied.