Chapter 57

Chloe's POV

Today is Thursday and Ms.Williams gave us the day off even though we don't need it but I'm grateful because your girl needs her nails done.

I parked the car and go inside, I decided to take my sedan because my baby needed some rest. I told the nail technician what I wanted and my nails are looking amazing. Even though I only go to one nail salon and that's back at home but my nail technician recommended her.

I'm alone today because Lola wanted to play volleyball with her team, Mia and Rosie was chilling, I don't think the boys wanted to come because of the smell of nail polish but I like the smell for some odd reason, Amanda was with both set of twins. So that left me to myself.

I payed the nail technician and left, I took a picture of my nails and posted it on my instagram.

I get in my car and call Lola she didn't answer she must be still playing. I called Ivy to see what she was doing. "Hey Chloe." "Hey Ivy what are you doing?" I asked her "Nothing I was reading but then I got a notification that you posted and I like your nails." She said "Thank you my nail technician actually suggested her for me." I said.

"How is wor-" I was cut off by a car smashing into mines making my head bang the steering wheel then my chair a 2 times before hitting the window as everything goes dark.

Rosie's POV

I was cuddling with Mia when my phone started ringing. "Who is it?" I looked at it it's Ivy. "It's Ivy." I said as I picked up "Hello?" "Rosie I think Chloe got into a car crash." She said panicked "Ivy calm down explain to me what happened." I said getting off the bed. "Okay so Chloe called me after she finished getting her nails done and we was talking then all of a sudden I hear something sound like it crashed into her car." She said crying.

"Don't cry Ivy just calm down okay." "I'll try I already called the ambulance." She said "Can you send me what hospital they took her too?" "Okay." She said as she hung up,then I got a message from her.

"Rosie what happened?" Mia asked as I put my shoes on "Mia I'm explain in the car just put your shoes on we have to go get Lola." I said, Mia quickly put on her shoes and we ran to the gym. When we entered the gym Lola was talking to the boys, Dani, and Elle "Guys we have to go it's about Chloe." I said to them, they got up and we quickly went to were Chloe keeps the cars.

"Rosie give me the keys you can't drive, your shaking." Tyler said, I gave him the keys and we got in the car. "What happened?" Lucas asked from the back seat, I was seating in the passenger seat. "I got a call from Ivy, Chloe's childhood friend. She said that Chloe called her after her nails finished and they was talking until she heard something crash into Chloe's car." I explained. I took a couple deep breaths to calm down.

I looked at Lola through the mirror she was looking out the window silently crying. "Lola." Elle said softly which made Lola look at her "She's going to be okay,she's strong. She'll fight." Elle said holding Lola's hand in comfort.

The whole car ride to the hospital was silent. I told her parents they started crying and I told them that I'll call them when I get to the hospital.

We finally got to the hospital and we go up to the receptionist. "How may I held you?" "Can we know what floor Chloe Brooks is on?" Mia asked, She started typing on her computer "She's on the fourth floor in room 33." She said "Thank you." I said before running to the elevator. It was taking forever so we went up the stairs.

When we got to Chloe's room a doctor was coming out of her room. "Oh are you Chloe's family?" She asked "Yes is she okay?" Daniel asks "She passed out due to her head hitting the glass. But we can't really tell you if anything is wrong until she wakes up." She says "Okay can we go see her?" Lola asks "Yes and please come get me when she wakes up." She said "We will." Tyler said before she left.

We walked in the room,Chloe was hooked up to a heart monitor and IV. Me and Lola sat on opposite sides of the bed waiting for Chloe to wake up. "I'm going to call Aunt Carla." Elle said getting up and leaving the room.

"This is my fault." Lola said holding Chloe's hand. "It's not your fault Lola it's mine I should've went with her."  I said. "Guys stop it's nobody's fault, it's the person who crashed into her fault." Daniel said angrily.

"Yeah it is and when I find out who it is I'll-" "Tyler please not right now." Lucas says, Tyler sighs and sit down. "I hope who ever did this rot in hell." Danielle said coming in the door then sits down next to her brother. "What did her parents say?" Tyler asks.

"They got people looking for the person that hit her but the terrible thing is that Cleo has no idea what's going on but she just started crying. She can tell that something is wrong with Chloe." Elle said sadly. Lola kisses the back of Chloe's hand before putting her head down.

The boys went to get us some water. My phone dinged it was a message from Ivy.

Ivy🦋
I found the bitch who did this.

Rosie🌹
Who?

Ivy🦋
Her name is Amelia Jones, I already told Chloe's parents.

Rosie🌹
Good she's going to regret this day and I'll make sure of it.

Ivy🦋
I mean I think Chloe's parents already got her. They move pretty fast.

Rosie🌹
Let them know to call me when they got something please.

Ivy🦋
I will bye

Rosie🌹
Bye

I put my phone down and stared at my sleeping best friend.