Chapter 28

Lola's POV

After crying for 10 minutes I went to bed. And my thoughts running wild 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? 𝘋𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳? 𝖶𝗁𝗈'𝗌 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺?

I put all those thoughts aside and fell asleep. In the morning I wake up and take a shower. When I went back in the room Cleo was up "Did you sleep good Cleo?" I asked sitting next to her "yes I did." Then the door open revealing Chloe's mom. "I brought food" she says putting the tray on Chloe's desk "Thank you." "Thank you mommy."

"Cleo what you doing in here?" "I had a nightmare." She says sadly "aww it'll be okay." She said kissing her head. "Lola can I talk to you for a minute." She said "okay." We went in the hallway "I don't know what happened with You and Chloe and it's not my business but all I know is that when I walked into the rooms you both had a sad face on." She paused for a second.

"What ever it was you both need to sit down and talk about it because I can tell that you both love each other very much and hurts me to see both of you sad." She said "okay I will." I said "good now go eat." She said kissing my head before leaving. I went back in the room and me and Cleo ate while watching TV.

Rosie and Mia walked into the room. "Hey Lola." Mia said "Cleo we have to talk to Lola so can you go play with Cookie?" Rosie asked "okay." Cleo said running out the room.

"How are you?" Rosie asked I shrugged "I don't know." "She didn't cheat maybe it's something else all you have to do is sit down and talk to her." Mia said "And before you say anything we're not taking sides. We just want our friends to be okay." Rosie said.

"Well I am gonna talk to her I promised her mom that, but she's going to be busy all day." I said "Don't worry Lola, Chloe is always making time for you." Rosie said "anyway do you wanna watch a movie?" Mia ask "sure." I answered "alright we could have Chloe bring snacks up. Since Madison is helping her mom too." Rosie says slowly.

"I guess." I said. I actually miss Chloe I just need to see her. "I'll call her." Mia said grabbing her phone "Hello?" The other end says "so Chloe by any chance you could bring us some snacks so we can watch a movie?" Mia ask. "Um...N-" she was cut off by her mom "yes she can she'll be up in a few." She said "okay thank you." Mia said before hanging up.

A couple minutes later Chloe came in the room. "You guys hung up before telling me what you guys wanted so I brought popcorn and chips and juice." Chloe said setting the stuff down. "Anything else?" She asked "yes why are you cooking if Madison is helping your mom." Rosie asked.

"I'm not helping anymore,she just kicked me out of the kitchen." She said as her phone dings "I have to go." She said walking out of the room. I was sad that she didn't even look at me once. "Don't be sad she'll be back now which movie do you wanna watch." Rosie said putting on Netflix "How about 'Below her mouth'?" I asked.

She put it on and we sat there watching the movie. An hour later Chloe came back "I can't believe you guys watched my favorite movie without me." She scolded us "Chloe shut up and just watch just rest of the movie." Rosie said Chloe sighed and laid at the end of the bed. "C come up here." Rosie said "there's no space." She said without looking back.

Rosie and Mia moved over "yes there is." Rosie then go on her phone and started typing. A second later Chloe's phone dinged and she looked at it "You can't do that." She said turning around "watch me." Rosie said "fine." She said crawling into the space between me and Rosie.

When the movie is done Chloe gets up and tell us she'll be back. "Lola I am disappointed in you." Mia said "what did I do?" I asked "that's the point you didn't do anything." Rosie said "what was I supposed to do? she didn't even wanna sit near me" I said

"Lola you was the one who told her to give you space that's what she was doing." Rosie pointed out "go find her so you guys can talk." Mia said "okay." I said getting up and go looking for Chloe,I go to where the guest rooms are at and see Chloe coming out of a room saying 'I will come get you later'.

"Chloe." I say she jumps a little "Lola what are you doing down here?" "Cut the crap Chloe who's in there?" I said. She pulled me into a guess room and closed the door. "Chloe who's in that room?" I asked again "no one." "Chloe please stop lying to me." I said "Chloe I saw you talking to someone." "Well your seeing things." She says "So I was seeing things last night when someone named Linda texted your phone?" She didn't say nothing.

"Just tell me is anyone in that room?" I said sitting on the bed "yes." "Who?" "I can't tell you." "Why not?" "Lola do you trust me?" She asked "yes." She came closer and kissed me "then you should know that I'm not cheating on you and the people who's in that room is a surprise for you because I love you Lola. I want you to be happy too." She said

I pulled her into a kiss "I love you too I'm sorry I doubted you." "No don't apologize your doing what any person would do." She said kissing my cheek "come on lets go see your surprises." She said pulling me up and walking to the other room. "Go ahead." She said letting me walk inside first. I walked in and on the bed was my aunt Lindy (It's a nickname) and her 4 year old son Landon.

I hugged them "oh my gosh I missed you guys so much." I said as they hugged me back "Hey Lola baby how have you been?" My aunt ask "I've been fine." I said "yeah especially since you got a girlfriend." She teased which made me blush. "Aww your so cute." She says

"Hey little buddy how have you been?" I said picking up Landon "good." We was just catching up on things we missed.