Chapter 25

Chloe's POV

I woke up and went to my parents room and knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard so I walked in "good morning." My parents said "good morning what time do you want us to go apple picking. I don't wanna go to early or to late." I said

"Then go at like 12 or 1 but I need everyone out of the kitchen today. And are you still helping me?" "Yes I am and I guess I'll wake up Cleo and Lola at 8 so we could go out." "Okay thank you." "No problem mom" I said as I went out the door.

I spotted Madison "Hey Madison." "Hey Chloe do you need anything?" "Yeah I want you to relax today. I'm taking Cleo out, Mom is going to be cooking, and Dad is probably going to be in his office. I want you to relax unless you actually needed okay." "Thank you Chloe." She said before going back to her room.

I went in Cleo's room it was 8:15. So I lightly shook her "Coco get up." "Chloe?" "Yeah it's me come on time to get up." I said picking her up,she laid her head on my shoulder. "What do you want to wear today?" "A skirt." She said getting down and going to pick one of her skirts. She picked a burgundy one. I picked a pink shirt,a black belt, her fish nets, black boots, and her black crossbody bag.

 I picked a pink shirt,a black belt, her fish nets, black boots, and her black crossbody bag

"You look so cute Coco." I said as she looked into her body mirror. "Thank you Chlo." "Now do you think we could get Lola to wear a skirt?" I asked her "I don't know." "Well if she say no you have to pout okay?" She nods

"Okay come on lets go wake her up." I said grabbing her hand and heading to my room. Cleo laid on Lola and Lola wrapped her hands around Cleo causing her to giggle. "Hi Cleo." Lola said opening up her eyes. "Hi Lola come on lets get dressed." Cleo said getting off of Lola. Lola got up and went inside the closet "what should I wear today?" She asked "how about a skirt?" Cleo ask Lola looked at me. "You put her up to this didn't you?" I giggled. "Okay I'll wear I skirt munchkin." "Yay." I picked out Lola's outfit and she looked super cute.

" I picked out Lola's outfit and she looked super cute

"If I'm wearing a skirt your wearing one too." Lola said "okay fine." I said picking out my outfit.

"Yay we're all wearing skirts

"Yay we're all wearing skirts." Cleo said "alright come on we are going out for breakfast since we was kicked out of the kitchen for the day." I said walking out of my room with Lola and Cleo behind me.

"We are taking the SUV." I told them as I got Cleo's car seat. I let Lola drive as I directed her on where to go. Once the car was parked I unbuckled my seat then got out the car and unbuckled Cleo. We went inside "table for 3 please." I said to the person at the desk. She led us to a booth Lola sat on one side while me and Cleo sat on the other.

The waitress came over "Hi how may I help you?" "Can I get pancakes, eggs, and orange juice." Cleo said as the waitress wrote it down "Can I get a French omelette with sausage and Apple juice." I said as she wrote it down. Then she looked at Lola "what about you?" "French toast with sausage and eggs and orange juice." "Okay is that it?" She asked mainly looking at Lola.

"No we're good." I said making sure she turned her head to me instead of Lola. "Okay just let me get your menus." She said collecting my menu, before she could even reach over and grab Lola's, Cleo snatched it and handed it to her. "Thank you." The waitress said with a fake smile "your welcome." Cleo said before coloring the picture on the page.

Lola was on her phone doing something so I whispered 'good job' in Cleo's ear which caused her to smile. "One of Tyler's friends likes Lucas." Lola said laughing "Chloe check your phone." She says pointing to my phone which is in my purse going off.

We're sinners 🏳️‍🌈😘🤦🏾‍♀️
Tyler:Can you believe it?
Chloe:Aww Ty are u jelly?
Tyler:No
Rosie:Yes
Chloe:I can't even lie to you Ty because I was just jealous.
Lucas:why
Chloe: I'll tell you later
Rosie:you better

I put my phone down as the waitress came back with our drinks and food. "I have to use the bathroom." Cleo says I was about to get up but Lola stopped me. "I'll take her." She said getting up and holding Cleo's hand. I saw the waitress walking towards them but Cleo pulled Lola.

Third wheel 😢🤪
Chloe:Cleo is the best
Rosie:I know that but what happened?
Chloe:the waitress was trying to flirt with Lola but Cleo wouldn't let it happen.
Mia:I need a little sister like Cleo.
Chloe:gtg they're coming back

I put my phone down as Cleo sat down. "Chloe can you cut up my pancakes?" Cleo asked, I cut up her pancakes and poured syrup on them for her then handed it to Lola. "Thank you." I accidentally hit my hand on the table "ouch." "Are you okay?" Cleo asked "yeah I'm fine." "Let me see your hand." Lola said

I gave her my hand and she kissed it. "Your adorable." I told her eating a piece of my omelette. "Not like you." She said "hey what about me?" "Of course we can't forget you Cleo." I said.

When we was done eating we asked for the bill and after arguing who's paying. I finally gave up and let Lola pay. "Chloe look." Lola showed me a paper with a number and name written down on it. "Give it to Cleo I wanna see what she's gonna do." I said, she gives it to Cleo. "Her name is Lexi Coco." I said

We get up and happen to see Lexi. Cleo goes up to her "I wanted to say thank you." Cleo says "aww your welcome." "And I wanted to say she's not interested." Cleo says handing the paper back to her before coming to us and dragging us out the door.

Me and Lola didn't say anything until we got in the car. "Cleo I taught you well." "Yeah high hive." Lola said sticking her hand back which Cleo slapped her hand and Lola's.