Chapter 58

Chloe's POV

"Hello?" I say "Chloe." I turned around and see Rosie's grandma and sandy. "Hi Grandma Rose." I said as she hugged me "Hi Chloe baby." "Am I dead?" "No Chloe your not dead." "That's good I guess." I said. "Yes it is you got a lot ahead of you." She said caressing my face "You know Rosie misses you a lot. And of course I miss you too." I said "I miss you girls too but it was my time to go."

"I've been watching over you two. And I got two messages one for Rosie and one for your girlfriends." "Okay." "Tell Rosie that I love her and will always be with her. And thank your girlfriends for me please I can see how they make you and my little Rose happy and it warms my heart even if I'm dead." She said "I will Grandma Rose." I said smiling at her "It's my time to go be safe Chloe." She said she kissing my head,while I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes again I was blinded by a bright light which caused me to groan. "Chloe?" I heard Rosie's voice "Rose?" "Lucas go get the doctor." "Are you okay?" She asked as I opened my eyes "I'm fine just got a major headache and my neck and shoulders hurt." I said as I turned my head slowly and saw Lola "Hey babe." I said.

"Hey Chlo." She said kissing my cheek as the doctor came in. She gave me a check up and then gave me some medicine for my headache. "Chloe you got whiplash from the forceful back and forth movement of your neck." She said. Well I guess I'm not getting out here any time soon. "Okay." I said.

She unhooked the IV from my arms and put a band-Aid where the needle was. "I hope you get well soon Chloe." She said as she got to the door "Thank you." I said before she walked out the door. I slowly sat up but Lola and Rosie helped me because my neck was really killing me.

"I got a message for you Rosie from a very special person." I said "Who?" "I talked to Grandma Rose." I told her "What did she say?" "She said that she love you and will always be with you." I told her as she kissed her necklace. "I love you too Grandma." She told the picture of Grandma Rosemary.

"And she also told me to tell you two thank you." I said looking at Lola and Mia "For what?" Lola asked confused. "For making me and her little Rosie happy." I said as they smiled. Rosie put down her phone "Who was that?" I asked "I just texted your parents and Ivy." I smiled when she said Ivy's name "So are you two friends yet?" I asked. Rosie playfully rolled her eyes "I don't know." She said. "You want anything from the cafeteria?" Rosie asked me.

"Just get me something that I can eat please." I told her "Will do." Her and Mia left. "You know Cleo is magical she can sense when your not okay." Danielle said as she sat in Rosie's seat. "What do you mean?" I asked "I was on the phone with your parents and Cleo started crying out of no where, begging to see you." Danielle said "Aw." I said sadly.

"You had us worried cous." Daniel said as he came up beside his sister. "I like your nails Chloe." Tyler said "Thank you." I said lifting up my hand to look at my nails. "You should've took me with you." Dani said pouting "I'll remember that next time." I said. Dani has always been a crossdresser, so wanting to get his nails done didn't come off as a surprise to me I just didn't ask him because he was hanging out with Amanda, Avery, and Abigail.

"We're back and we got everyone sandwiches and chips." Rosie said "And you can't forget about the drinks or you'll be thirsty." Mia said as they handed out the stuff. "Thank you." I said.

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you that Ivy found the person who hit you." Rosie said "She did?" Elle asked "Yeah her name is Amelia Jones." Rosie said before taking a bite of her sandwich. "Well were is she?" Mia asked "Chloe parents got her." Rosie answered.

"That was fast." Tyler said "Don't mess with a black mom and her children." I said and everyone agreed.
Then there was a knock at the door,then it opened slowly. "Guess what Chloe you don't have to stay here long. I know you wanted to get back to were you where so I narrowed it down so you could only stay over night to see if the pain gets worse and if not you'll be discharged tomorrow." The doctor said.

"Thank you so much." I said "No problem and I brought you some ice packs for your neck and shoulders." She said as I lifted up a little so she could put the ice packs on me. Then she left and I turned on the tv so we won't be bored.

"Hey Chloe?" I looked at Lucas "You mentioned some guy named Noah who's that." He asked "He's my dad who apparently wants to make Chloe his." She said in disgust. "Out of the years that I have known you, you've never mentioned him." Lucas said to Lola.

"That's because I don't consider him as a father." "Oh okay." Lucas said. I could feel him wanting to ask why but he held back. "Just ask already Luc." Lola said "Why don't you?" He asked "He abused me, slut shamed me when I got raped, my mom told me he said it was what I deserved. He don't know what I deserve now he's trying to talk to Lily something he would never do." Lola said.

"He won't get to her Lola." I said looking her straight in her eyes. "Yeah especially now that he's here we're are James and Benjamin I need to have a talk with them." Rosie said. "Rosie it's not there fault I told them don't come with me today." I told her "Oh." She said, I was expecting a lecture but I didn't get one.

Lola sat behind me since I sat up and she started giving me a neck massage.