Chapter 34

Lola's POV

Today is Monday morning and we're saying our goodbyes to Chloe's parents. For the last two days they spent with Chloe and then a the end of the day me and Chloe would cuddle up in bed.

"We'll miss you guys." Carla said pulling me,Chloe, Cleo, Landon into a hug. "We'll miss you guys too." I answered for us "Lola take care of Chloe." George said " I will." I said wrapping my arm around Chloe.

"I can take care of myself." Chloe said whining like a baby. "Okay honey." Her father said laughing as they got in the car and waved. We waved until we couldn't see the car anymore.

"Alright kiddos you wanna go to the park?" I asked them "yes." Landon said "Can we bring Cookie?" Cleo asked Chloe " yeah Coco now you two go get ready." She said, Landon and Cleo ran into the house.

Chloe pulled me into a kiss,I wrapped my hands around her waist. "I love you." She said once she pulled back "I love you too." I said giving her a peck before taking her hand and pulling her inside so we can get ready.

We just got to the park and Lily runs up to us and hugging Cleo. "Hi Lily." Me and Chloe say. She give us a hug too. "Hi I'm Landon." Landon says "I'm Lily you wanna be friends." "Yes." He says and Lily gives him a hug.

"Who's this?" Lily ask petting Cookie "This is Cookie and she loves kids." Chloe said handing Cleo the leash "Don't lose her Cleo." She said sternly "I won't." She said before she ran off with Landon and Lily.

"Do you notice any similarities between you and Lily?" Chloe asked as we walked to the benches. "Yeah we both got grey eyes." I said "and that we kinda look a like now that I think about." I added "Do you think....." Chloe trailed off "I don't think so that would mean that my mom was pregnant when I ran away." I said as we sat down the lady next to us had in her headphones and paid no attention to us.

Me and Chloe sat there talking about random stuff while watching three happy kids and a dog run around. Then they all came running towards us luckily no one fell. Cookie jumped on Chloe's lap. "Chloe can I have water?" Cleo asked "me too." Landon said. "Okay what about you Lily?" Chloe said looking at Lily.

"No thank you." Then she turned towards the lady next to us "mommy where's my water?" The lady went in her bag and pulled out a water bottle that didn't have much. "Looks like you need some more. Come on." She said getting up. "No I'm going to get water I can get her one." Chloe said.

"That's ok I don't wanna bug you." She said "no really it's fine." Chloe said. I was looking at my phone the whole time so I finna looked up and saw the lady's face. "Mom?" She looked at me and gasped.

"Come on guys lets go get water." Chloe said so we could talk but that's the last thing I wanna do. "Lola." She said slowly sitting back down. "I missed you so much." She said hugging me, I melted a little from smelling the familiar scent.

Then I pushed back "why didn't you look for me? Do you know what things he did to me?." I asked her "Lola don't you think I tried but your father-" I cut her off "that man is not my father." "Noah would stop me I tried everything I could and he'd say 'stop trying to help her it's what she deserves.' I'm so sorry Lola I tried to help you I really did." She was now crying,so I hugged her.

"What about the abuse?" I asked "I tried for that too, he told me if I tried to help you he would do something worse to you that I don't wanna say." She said wiping her tears. "After you told the police what he did, I went to the station and told them all about the threats.

When I got home you was gone. I tried calling Linda but she didn't answered. Then I called Larry,he said you wasn't with him. I was looking for you even though the doctor told me it wasn't good for the baby but I couldn't until I got a phone call from your aunt.

She told me that you was with her until you went to a boarding school. Then that's all she said and hung up." She finished "I'm sorry." I said looking down "you have nothing to be sorry for." She said holding my cheek. "I do I ran away and you was pregnant at the time. What about the other times? Who helped you?" I asked

"Larry helped me so don't worry." She said smiling. I sighed in relief "who's that?" She asked looking at Chloe chasing the kids. "That's Chloe my girlfriend." I said "she pretty and she's nice." My mom said "yeah she is, sometimes too nice for her own good." I said causing my mom to laugh a little.

"You really love her don't you?" She said. I looked at her "I can tell by the way you look at her." She said placing her hand over mine "yeah I do and her little sister Cleo she's amazing." I said "At least her and Lily get along. And the little boy looks familiar." She said "That's because he's Auntie Linda's son." I said "That's my nephew?" She said, I nodded my head. "Come on lets go meet him." I said getting up and grabbing her hand.

All the kids ran over to me and my mom. Lily looked confused "Lily honey you know how I told you, you had an older sister?" Lily nods her head "Lola is your older sister." Lily smiled "really?" She asked me "yeah."

"So that means we're cousins?" Landon asked "yes it does and it also means that I'm your aunt." My mom said. Chloe came over and handed me a water then went over and started talking to my mom.