Chapter 63

Chloe's POV

Today is Christmas Eve evening and me, Lola, Rosie, Mia, and Luna are going to get Cleo's puppy and the stuff for her while the others are distracting Cleo and Lily. She need a name and toys since she's a puppy and extra food, a collar and a leash to match.

Right now Luna is talking and no one is listening. "Why did we have to bring her?" Rosie asked "My mom said she had nothing to do today." Lola said "Then mom told me to bring her along." I said. "What are you guys talking about." Luna asked "We're talking about the puppy." I said.

"Okay,oh and Lola I like your watch." Luna said "Thank you." Lola said, I don't see why Lola don't like her she's okay. "To bad it's fake." I was about you pounce on her but Lola grabbed my hand. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a few seconds.

"Luna for your information this is a real karat gold diamond watch but I mean you probably couldn't tell the difference with your fake jewelry that you get out of the dollar store." I said before going into the pet shelter.

"Hey I'm here for the puppy for Carla Brooks." I said "Okay come with me." She said getting up and heading in the back. "Here she is." She said carefully handing me the puppy. "Aww you're so cute Cleo is going to love you." I said kissing the puppy's head. "You guys got the older sister?" She asked as we went back out in front. "Yeah I named her Cookie, this cutie is for my little sister." I told her.

"Aw that's so cute have a great day." "You too" I said as I walked out side Lola and Luna was quietly arguing while Mia and Rosie sat to the side watching while eating popcorn. "Guys" I said to get their attention.

"Aww she's so cute." Mia said they all ran over "I wish I could have her." Luna said "Cleo will love her." Rosie said. I passed her over to Mia "Come on lets get in the car." I said getting in the driver's seat. I asked Danielle to ask Cleo what would she name a dog if she had one with out giving away any hints.

She said cupcake so that's what we're going with. "Alright we are going to the pet store to get the stuff for Cupcake." I said "Aww that's her name she would look so cute in a cupcake costume." Mia said kissing the dog. "Looks like you got competition Rosie." Luna said "Yeah how can I the puppy is so cute." Rosie said.

"Chloe send us the list of stuff we need to get." Lola said, I parked then I sent it to Lola, Rosie, and Mia. "Your going to have to send it to Luna." I told Lola. "I'll get the food and treats." Mia said "I'll get the crate and bed." Rosie said.

"I'll do the food and water bowls and cleaning products." Lola said. "What about me?" Luna asked "I guess your doing the rest with me." I said as we got out the car. Once we got in the store we went our separate ways I had to get the dog back from Mia so the puppy can get her shots since she didn't get them.

"I'm sorry Chloe for what I said earlier, I was jealous and wasn't trying to start anything but I did." She said "It's fine I'm sorry for what I said earlier too it was uncalled for. Now while I'm doing this you can go get the shampoo and grooming tools and some toys." I said to her, she nodded and went off.

After the puppy got her shots which I cried for her, we went go get her a collar, harness, leash, and her I.D. tag.

This is the collar and leash I got her which is adorable

This is the collar and leash I got her which is adorable. Then I had a cupcake tag with her name on her collar. We all meet back up at the cashier well except Rosie "Mia where's Rosie?" "She's looking at the hamsters." She said. I walked towards the hamsters and there was Rosie looking at a tan hamster that looked like Sandy. Luckily a worker walks by me.

"Hey can you get me that tan hamster please and meet me at the front with it and make sure that girl right there don't see." I tell her, she nods. "Rosie come on lets go." I said "Okay." "Hold on you go I forgot something." I said as I gave her money to pay for the stuff for the puppy and the keys to the car then she left.

I quickly got the stuff for the hamster, the worker had the hamster waiting for me. I paid and went to the car and opened the trunk Luna was in the back and since Rosie don't turn around I handed her the box with the hamster. Don't worry the box has holes at the top so she can breathe.

I get in the driver's seat "Are we ready?" I asked they all said yes so I drove back home. I made sure to give them the dog stuff while me and Luna got the hamster stuff after they went inside. We quickly set up the hamster and put her in a room that Rosie don't go in, which is my parents then we went to go help set up Cupcake's things.

I put on Cupcake's collar "Alright Cupcake you wanna meet your big sister?" I asked her, she gave me a small cute bark. I got up and brought Cookie in, they sniffed each other before they started running around the room. "Alright Cookie and Cupcake I need you two to be quiet okay?" I asked them,they gave me a bark then cuddled in Cupcake's bed and feel asleep.

 "Alright Cookie and Cupcake I need you two to be quiet okay?" I asked them,they gave me a bark then cuddled in Cupcake's bed and feel asleep

I left the room and quietly closed the door, they're just like me and Cleo. I went back into my room "What took you so long?" Lola asked as I laid on her "I was introducing the sisters." I said.

"Aww where are they now?" Rosie asked "Sleep." I said "That's so cute." Luna said. "We're back." Cleo said as her and Lily walked in the room and laid on me. "How was your day?" I asked them "It was fun but since it's Christmas Eve can we open up a present early ?" Lily asked

"Yeah come on." I said as they got off me. All the adults was in the living room talking already so we just walked in "What's happing?" My mom asked. "Well Cleo and Lily wanted to open one present early since it's Christmas Eve so I decided to do it out here." I said. "And we as their sisters will give them the presents." Lola said as we gave Cleo and Lily a box. They opened them and pulled out their name necklaces.

They ran to us and hugged us "Thank you

They ran to us and hugged us "Thank you." They said "Your welcome." I said as me and Lola helped them put on their necklace.