Chapter 2

Chloe's POV

Me and Andy just finished unpacking and I just got off the phone with my parents. So me and Andy decided to talk for a while. When I was about to say something the door slammed open revealing the most beautiful person on this earth.

"Who are you?" She asked me rudely. I was so fascinated by her I almost didn't hear her question. "Um I'm your roommate." I said. "I'm gonna go now Miss Chloe." Andy says "okay bye Andy tell mom and Dad and Coco I love them." I said before he left. When I turned around I was about to say something to Lola but she went in the bathroom and slammed the door.

I just went to my bed and got on my laptop. A couple minutes later she got out of the bathroom. Her long hair into a messy bun while she wore sweatpants and a big shirt. I couldn't help but stare at her she still looked amazing. "Can you stop starting at me?" She barked. I quickly looked at my laptop and said sorry. Why is she being so rude? Did I do something?

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and a guy walks in. I look at the time and it's 9:30. "Oh she finally gave you a roommate?" He said looking at Lola, then turned to me. "Hi I'm Lucas." He said with his hand out to shake, so I did "I'm Chloe." He smiled at me which I returned. Then I turned towards the door and Rosie was there.

"Hey Rose what do you need." I asked her. She came sitting on my bed "I saw the guy that tried hitting on you in the cafe ." She said. "So?" Lucas asked "she's probably worried he's gonna do something." Lola said annoyed. "Oh he won't." I said looking at her. "And why's that princess." She spat at me. I froze at her calling me princess then quickly gained my composure "James, Benjamin." I called out a second later they came in the door. "Because of them." I said looking her in her eyes.

"Yes Miss Chole?" Benjamin asked "I'm sorry for bothering you guys Rose here was nervous." I said "Ain't she always nervous?" James said laughing. "Hey that's not funny go back to hiding." Rosie whined "Okay bye." Benjamin and James left. "Anyway we gotta go." Lucas said leaving with Lola.

"How is she?" Rosie asked. "She's cold for no reason." "That's like saying ice is cold for no reason she's obviously had something bad in her life." She explained. "Yeah but I didn't do nothing though." I said pouting "maybe she'll come around I don't know but don't pressure her okay?" I nodded "now I have to go Goodnight." Rosie said kissing my cheek then leaving. I get in the shower.

When I'm done I forgot I left my towel on my bed. I make sure Lola is not in the room and go out to get my towel. As soon as I reach my bed the door open revealing Lola,she closes the door and turn around and see me. I quickly wrap the towel around me and go in the bathroom before she can say anything.

When I come out I put my laptop and phone on the charger. Lola is sitting on her bed looking at something on her phone. So I take out my iPad because I like to read on there. "sorry." I hear Lola say,I look up at her. Chocolate brown eyes meet her grey ones. "It's fine I should have been more careful I forgot my towel out here." She nods her head then go back to her phone.

30 minutes later of reading my eyes start to get tired so I shut off my iPad and turn off the light and go to bed.

In the morning I wake up around 6:00. I go in the bathroom and start washing my face and brushing my teeth. When I'm done I hear my phone ring it's my sister she's 4 and mom and dad brought her a phone yesterday to keep in contact with me. I answered the phone. "Hey Cleo." I said with a smile on my face "hi Chloe" she said happily. "I miss you Cleo." "I miss you too,yesterday I was painting you wanna see?" "Yes I wanna see." She showed me her painting "oh my gosh Cleo that's amazing." "Thank you." Then I heard my moms voice "awe Chloe I have to go." She said sadly. "Aww don't be sad because you can always call me when you want to okay?" She nods "I love you Cleo." I said "I love you too." She said before she hung up.

There was knock on the door "come in" it was Rosie and her roommate Mia "hey" I said "hey get dressed we're going to the cafeteria for breakfast." I quickly picked out an outfit and changed in the bathroom. I'm glad this school isn't too strict we still get to wear regular clothes on weekends.

I decided to wear my grey and white sweatpants with a crop top shirt that showed a little bit of stomach. "Lets go" If I haven't mentioned it before me and Rosie are some what matching she got on her pink and white sweatpants with a black cropped shirt. With our hair in a messy bun.

When we got in the cafeteria everyone stared at us when we walked by, after we got our food we sat at a table with Mia. "Hey Mia." An unknown boy sat at the table. "Chloe and Rosie this is my cousin Tyler." Tyler waved. "Hey" me and Rosie said with a smile on our faces.

"Why was everyone staring at us." Rosie asked. "Well you two are basically the hottest people in school. So people will try to get in your pants." Tyler said. "Will you?" Rosie asked. "Oh no honey I'm gay." He said. "I have a feeling me and you are going to be good friends." I said to him. "Me too."

"Hey what about me?" Rosie asked pouting. "You already my friend and not only just my friend my best friend." I said kissing her cheek which made her smile. "Cleo called me today." I told her. "Aww and I missed it." She said. "Who's Cleo?" Mia asked "she's my little sister." I said showing them a picture of her. "Wow you and her can be twins." "Yeah I know I miss her."