Chapter 54

Chloe's POV

"Alright guys time to reveal my mystery girl." I told them, we was all in the garden wanting to smell the scent of the flowers.

"Ooo hurry up and do it." Rosie said. I gave Rosie my phone "Pick a picture." I told her. She scrolled through my phone until she found a picture. "Post this." It was a picture me kissing Lola's cheek, Mia kissing Rosie's cheek, and the boys in the back kissing. "And posted." I said and I tagged all of them that's in the picture.

Me,Rosie, Lola, and the twins phones went off. "Why are our phones going off you didn't even tag us." Danielle asked. "Because your my cousins." I answered. "Our phones is blowing up but we put it on silent." Lucas said.

"We should go live." Rosie said "Go ahead." I said "Hey people okay slow down." Rosie said "Alright so this is Mia." Rosie said showing the live Mia "Then you have these bums over here Tyler and Lucas. Then you have the twins. Oh Dani Calvin says hi." Rosie said smirking. "Alright now the power couple Chloe and Lola." Rosie said passing us the phone. 'Did I see Abigail there?' "Yes you did guess what she's actually happens to be the twin sister of my friend." I said showing them Avery and Abigail.

'How didn't you notice?' "Because I haven't seen Abigail in a year and some change so yeah." I said handing the phone back to Rosie. "We're gonna go We'll be back tomorrow." Rosie said ending the live.

"Hey guys what your doing?" Abby says "Hey Abby we was just sitting here taking in the scent of flowers." I said "Delilah told me to come find you guys." "Oh gosh I don't think I'm ready for another spin the bottle." I said standing up. "Your lying you know you enjoyed the last one." Rosie said smirking.

"What happened on the last one?" Abigail asked. "Chloe was the last person to go because I wanted her to be." Rosie said "So Chloe spins the bottle and Rosie thought it would've been Abby but it landed on me." Avery said "Then while Chloe was distracted Abby quickly goes up to Chloe and turn her head and kiss her." Mia finished as we got to Delilah's dorm.

"Chloe you never told us who was following us." Rosie said "Noah." I said opening up the door. "Hey Delilah you was looking for us?" I asked "Yeah there's a party you guys wanna go?" She ask "I'm down what about you guys?" They agreed "Okay then I'm taking off this cardigan." I said and when I did I saw three pair of eyes on me Abigail was the first one to look away.

"Okay can you two stop eye fucking Chloe so we can go?" Rosie said smirking at them "I mean what's the point of eye fucking when they both already did." Tyler mumbled "What did you say Tyler?" Amanda asked "Nothing." He said walking out the door. A smirking Abigail walked out after him. I looked at Abby and Lola who was still checking me out but when we made eye contact they act like they was looking at something else.

"Lets go." I said "Ladies first." Lola said, I rolled my eyes and pushed them out the door. "Rude." Abby said "You did say ladies first." I said before catching up with the group.

"So how's you and your girlfriends?" Danielle asked "Fine wait what?" I said, the whole group laughed. "I hate you people." I said playfully. "We love you too Chloe." Tyler said.

When we get to the party we just walk right in "Damn Chloe." A guy say "Leave her alone you dog." A girl said "Hey Chloe and Rosie are you up for dancing?" "By ourselves or with someone?" Rosie ask "Your choice but I don't mind if you guys dance with me." She said biting her lip. "Back off." Mia said as her and Lola came in front of us.

After two hours I got bored "Delilah can we go? I'm bored." I asked her "Sure let me just get everyone." She said walking off. I just texted everyone to meet me at the door they responded with okay. "Delilah lets go they're waiting at the door." I said as we walked to the door and left.

"What happened?" Avery asked "Nothing Chloe got bored." Delilah answered "And I don't feel like walking anymore Lola can you carry me?" I asked, which Lola picked me up bridal style. "Me too." Rosie said "Your not even wearing heels." Mia said as Rosie got on her back. "I know" Rosie said.

"We should have a sleep over." Delilah said "Okay just let us go back to our dorms and put on pajamas." Elle said. We went to our dorms took quick showers put on our pajamas.

Lola looked at me and shook her head "What?" "Who are you trying to impress?" She asked getting our blanket and pillows

Lola looked at me and shook her head "What?" "Who are you trying to impress?" She asked getting our blanket and pillows. "You Ms. I don't need to have a shirt on." Lola was wearing a sports bra and basketball shorts.

"You got me." She said kissing me "You ready?" I asked grabbing our phones and chargers and my Mac book and makeup. "Yeah lets go." She said walking out the door.

"Tyler can I do your makeup?" I asked as he sat down "No" "Lucas?" "Maybe." "Okay Dani?" He looked at me "Please." He rolled his eyes "Fine." Me and Dani are the same tone so the foundation blended perfectly.

After I was done I took a picture and sent it to Calvin. "Alright we gonna do some dumb shit." Amanda said "No duh have you met us." Iris said as me and Rosie's phone dinged.

The annoying club🤨🥰❤️
Olivia: Guys I had sex with a girl
Chloe:How was it?
Jacob:Hold up what?
Rosie:Was she good?
Olivia:It was better than a boy
Chloe:Told you

"Everyone get your phones and pic a contact that use to be either an ex or a hookup." Delilah said "Oh I got a couple of those." Rosie said then Mia glared at her "That's going to be deleted after this." She said before scrolling through her contacts.

I scrolled down to Ashely's number "What are we going to do?" I asked "Just call them and see what they say." Avery said. "Rosie your first." I said, she starts dialing the number "Hello?" "Hey Tiana how have you been?" "I've been fine what about you I see you got a boo." She said "We've been great actually." "That's good I have to go Rosie I'll talk to you later." She said "Okay bye." Rosie said before she hung up.

"Was that an ex or hookup?" Avery asked "She was like both." I answered for her "Mia your next." Avery said "Alright." The phone started dialing until someone picked up "What's up Mia?" A males voice said "Hey Matt what you doing?" "I'm with the boys you know how they is still horny than ever." "Eww" "Anyway I heard you went to the other side how is it over there?" "I like it better on this side." "That's good at least your happy."

"Yeah I am listen I'm gonna let you get back to the boys." "Alright bye." "Bye" Then she hung up. "Why is your ex's are so nice?" Amanda asked "Because we left on a good note." Mia said "Alright Amanda your next then." Rosie said. Amanda dialed the number.