Chapter 37

Lola's POV

"Good job girls." I said as we got to the aquarium part. "Thank you." They said before running off to see the shark. "Take a picture please." Landon said to us. They all posed and we all took pictures on our phones, we took a couple of selfies with the shark.

"Chloe I think he likes you." Lily said giggling. Chloe had her hand hovering the glass and the shark had his head where Chloe's hand is. "Hey Mr. that's my girlfriend." I said which caused the kids to giggle. We spent a couple more minutes with the shark before we started getting hungry.

Every time Chloe moves the shark followed. Chloe blew the shark a kiss and he swam away happily. "I can't believe I'm jealous of a shark." I joked.

"Don't worry he's just a close friend." She said laughing which caused me to laugh also. "What do you guys want?" I asked as we got to the cashier. We all decided to get pizza.

"Let's go to the petting zoo." Mia said so we all went to the petting zoo. Landon and Lily was scared to touch the animals but once Cleo and Thomas started petting the animals they tried too.

We took pictures of them feeding and petting the animals. "Guys let's go to the bathroom before we leave." I said as we came up to a bathroom. We took turns going into the individual bathrooms. We carried the kids back to the car and put them in their car seats.

A couple minutes into the car ride Rosie broke the silence "You win C." "Win about what?" Chloe asked smirking "You know what I'm talking about." She said. "I don't think I do." Chloe said "About me and Ivy, you was right." She said finally.

"I know I was just waiting to see who was going to admit it first." Chloe said "You can't blame me if someone don't like me I don't try to get them to like me." She said.

"Really? How about we talk about the Emma incident?" Chloe asked teasing her "No you know how embarrassing that is and you said that at the beginning of high school but we're going to skip over the Ashely incident and go straight to you and Lola." She said smirking at me.

"That's not fair because Ashely was sending me mix signals and I don't regret not giving up on Lola." Chloe said "I kinda wanna hear about theses incidents." I said "no" Chloe and Rosie said. "Those are very embarrassing times for us." Rosie said.

"Okay." I said. "Did you guys have fun today?" Mia asked the kids "yes I like the baby polar bear" Cleo said "I like the pretty fish." Landon said. "I like the petting zoo." Thomas said "I like the shark he was friendly." Lily said.

"They was all amazing." Mia said "Yeah they was." Chloe said as I pulled up to the gates "Henry let us in." Chloe said. The gates opened and when we saw Henry we gave him a little nod as thank you.

When we got in the house we watched a movie. Lily left first then Thomas mom came and picked him up. I sent Cleo and Landon to bed because they looked tired.

"What are you guys doing tomorrow?" Mia asked "We're going on a date." Chloe answered "I wonder how come we didn't come up with that idea." Rosie said "Neither did we until Cleo mentioned a date." I said.

"Your sister is a mastermind." Mia said. "When are we leaving?" Rosie asked "We should leave Sunday." I said. "I'll be back,go crazy." Chloe said handing us her phone since it was screen mirroring on the Apple TV.

We decided to call the rest of our friends. "Hey guys." We say "Hey peeps." Lucas says while the rest wave "where is Chloe?" Avery asked "right here." She says as she hand me a glass of wine. Madison hands the other two to Mia and Rosie.

"Rough day?" Amanda ask "A little." Chloe said taking a sip "What happened?" Delilah asked "We was having fun with 4 amazing children when a little girl that looked 7 comes up to me. She told me she likes my shirt." Chloe says before taking another sip.

"Then her mother comes up behind her and tried to pull the little girl away saying that they don't 'associate with these people' So as the mom is trying to pull the girl away the little girl ask 'what are we' with an attitude. So the mom says Lesbians. So we explained to her what a lesbian is. So she looked at us then a her mom while smirking and said 'well I'm a lesbian then.' She likes and kissed a girl, I had to give her a high-five before she was pulled away." Rosie said finishing her drink.

"Wow." Lucas said laughing "See this is why we can't be apart, things like this happens and we miss it." Tyler said. "Cheer up Ty we'll be back together soon." I said finishing my drink.

"Then there was another lady she said we was confusing the kids. So Chloe called them over and asked them what gender do they like. They're all straight, so then Cleo ask the lady 'You wanna know what's confusing?'" Mia said.

"The lady says 'what' then Lily comes up beside Cleo and says 'What's confusing is why your still here.' Then Cleo said for the lady to leave us alone." I finished.

"Round of applause for Cleo and Lily." Amanda said "So did you ever find out if you and Lily was related?" Lucas asks me "Yes I did she's my sister." I said.

"The best thing about it is that their sisters became friends faster then them." Rosie said "you can't just force someone to open up to you right there on the spot. You have to get to know them first." Chloe said.

"But in your case you two was some what flirting with each other." Lucas said. "And our little Lola let down her guard." Lucas added wiping a fake tear. "And our little Chloe is finally under control." Rosie joked.

Chloe playfully glared at her,she shrugged it off. "And Lola still have her guard up she just let it down for us." Chloe said "Lola's a big softie." Lucas said. "I'm not." I said. I think she thought of Thanksgiving night and bit her lip.

"Earth to Chloe." Rosie said breaking her out of her thoughts "Sorry just day dreaming." She said, when She looked at me I was smirking. "What just happened?" Amanda asked "nothing" I said quickly.

We talked for a couple more hours before going to bed.