Chapter 56

Lola's POV

When I wake up I find me,Chloe, and Abby cuddled up together. It was kinda cold in the middle of the night anyway and both me and Abby only have on a sports bra and basketball shorts.

"At least someone woke up." I looked at Mia across the room. "You was bored?" "Yes and hungry." She said "Come on lets go get some food." I said carefully getting up and putting on my slippers.

Me and Mia went to the cafeteria "We're your girlfriends and your friends?" The lady asked "We had a sleep over yesterday and now they're all sleep and we came to get food." Mia said "How many?" "20" I answered.

"Okay just sit I'll be back with your food." Me and Rosie sat at a table "I wonder if they woke up." Mia said "They probably didn't so we gonna have to." I said. "How come you let Abigail ride on Chloe's motorcycle?" Mia asked "A part of me didn't like it but the other part was like if they're alone they will have to talk about what happened and at least try to make admins with each other." I said.

"It worked but I don't think that will happen with Abigail and Rosie." Mia said "Or the twins even though they don't act like it they're very protective of Chloe." I said.

Mia was about to say something but the lady that was serving food came up to us. "Here you go children." She said placing 4 bags on the table. "Thank you." We said as we got the bags and left. When we got back in the room everyone was laughing except for a wet Chloe and Abby.

"What happened here?" Mia asked "Your girlfriend poured water on me." Chloe said glaring at Rosie. "Not true me and Candace was just drinking water and it accidentally spilled on them." Rosie said. Mia put the food down and went over to Chloe and Abby "Lets go get you two into some dry clothes." She said helping them get up.

I sat on Delilah's bed and handed out the food to the people that's here. Mia, Chloe, and Abby comes back in the room and start eating. "Hey Chloe I bet that's not the first time she's got you wet." Lucas says which cause Rosie, Chloe, and Mia to choke on their food. I gave Chloe my water to drink. "You guys okay now?" I asked they all nod.

"So what time are we going to see our babies again?" Rosie asked "How about the evening like around 4 or something because I like to have my light on." Chloe said "But that's so long." Rosie said "I know." Chloe said sadly. "Can I come?" Delilah asked "You got a bike?" Rosie asked "Yeah." She said showing us a picture.

" She said showing us a picture

"Okay." Chloe said "Please tell me you guys got cool outfits to go with it." Iris said "Of course." Chloe said. After we was done eating we squeezed out the blankets that was wet.

"Aw man we got practice today." Abby said getting her stuff together along with her two other teammates. "See you guys later." They said before rushing out the door. Volleyball players left after not because of practice they had to study for a test which Chloe already help me study for.

Now it's 5 pm and it's got a little dark but the sun hasn't gone down yet. I'm wearing a black leather jacket with a black shirt with jeans, and leather boots. Chloe comes out the bathroom looking amazing as always.

"You look so hot

"You look so hot." I said wrapping my hands around her waist. "Thank you so do you." She said kissing me, I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip for entrance which I got. I picked her up and sat her on the desk but we was interrupted by a knock on the door before it opened.

"Hey." Rosie said grinning at us "You guys ready?" Chloe asked us "Are you ready?" Rosie asked "Yeah."

(Rosie outfit)We went outside and the motorcycles was waiting for us

(Rosie outfit)
We went outside and the motorcycles was waiting for us. "This is yours?" Liam ask Chloe, Rosie, and Delilah. "Yes it is." Rosie said "Sick." He said. "Are you done? If you are we're going to go." Avery said. Delilah decided to take Avery.

 Delilah decided to take Avery

(Delilah's outfit)

We drove off but not before they all did a wheelie. "Incoming call from Rosie." Chloe told me to press the side button so I did. "Guys help Mia is going to kill me." She said, which caused us to laugh. "I was scared you should've warned me." Mia said.

"Poor Mia." Avery said. "I'm sorry Mia." Rosie said. "Okay but were we going?" Mia asks "I want some cookies then we could go to the mountains." Chloe said. "There's one right there by that group of boys." Delilah said.

"Lord give me strength." Chloe said before hanging up and going to where the group of boys are. "Hey how much was it for this baby?" He said pointing to Chloe's motorcycle. "It cost a lot you probably couldn't afford this, it was custom made." Chloe said taking off her helmet.

"True but I was custom made too." He said "Really how so?" Chloe asked uninterested "I was custom made to still your heart." He said grinning. "I don't think that's possible." Rosie said. "Cause I already have it." I said putting my hands on Chloe's waist.

We did even wait until he said something we just walked passed him and his friends. We stood in line waiting our turn "What are you guys getting?" Mia ask us "White Chocolate Macadamia." Me and Delilah said. "Macrons." Chloe said "Black and white cookies." Rosie said. "Alright I'll order you guys go sit." Mia said. We sat at a table to the side.

"How do you guys even come up with outfit like these?" Avery asked "Easy we just find stuff that would look cute on us." Rosie said. "Guys I got the cookies." Mia said as she placed them on the table. "Thank you." We all say and eat the cookies.