Chapter 39

Chloe's POV

As I was dancing I felt hands grab my waist, and it wasn't Lola's because I didn't smell her cologne like I always do. I removed whoever hands that was off me "Come on baby girl let's dance." He said in my ear, his voice sounded familiar but all I wanted to do right now is get away from him.

But then I remembered what Rosie said about dance fighting. I smirked "Sure." I said turning to face him,well I couldn't really see him since it's kinda dark in here but I caught little glances off him from the colorful lights. I was dancing with him when I caught a glance at Lola.

And boy she was pissed, I kicked the man in his balls then knocked him on the floor. "You bitch why would you do that?" He said still on the floor "Your new here aren't you?" I said ignoring his question. "I'm going to get you back for this." He said. "Mmh you have fun with that." I said as the guards pulled him out the club.

I went over to Lola "Before you say anything I was only dancing with him to do that." I said to Lola "I know." She answered back "So why was you mad?" I asked "Because that was my Dad." She said as my mouth dropped. "I knew the voice sounded familiar but I didn't pay attention to it." I said drinking some of Lola's drink.

"I'm glad he didn't see me." She said wrapping her arms around me. "What are you guys talking about?" Mia asked as her and Rosie came over to us. "I saw my dad." Lola said before drinking some of her drink.

"Was it the guy Chloe was just dancing with?" Rosie asked "Yup" I answered. Then one of the guards came up to us "Someone said they need to talk to you." He said "Gender?" "Female." He said, I got up "I'll be back." I said to them before leaving.

I walk out of the club to see Lucy "Hey Lucy." I said "Hey Chloe aren't you underage?" She asked "Yeah but I just like to hangout here. You really shouldn't be here we just saw Noah." I said.

"I thought you didn't know Lucy? Yeah I know it was you that was on the phone. Really Lucy a girl and she's younger than you?" Noah said then all of a sudden me and Lucy's body guards come out.

I quickly texted Lola,Mia, and Rosie to stay inside. "Who the hell are they?" He asked. "They're called bodyguards." Someone from the line said. "Thank you." I said to them.

Noah rolled his eyes and was about to say something but Rosie, Mia, and Lola ran out. "I thought I told you guys to stay inside." I said as they ran up to me. "Yeah you can scold us later but my parents want me home." Rosie said. "Okay." I said "And why did we..." Lola trailed off as she noticed her parents.

"Why is he here?" She asked "I don't know honestly." I said "I came to get my woman and my daughter." Noah said which Lucy and Lola rolled their eyes. "Your "woman"don't want you." Lucy said "And neither do your daughter. I would have to die before you ever get a chance to talk to her." Lola said, which made Noah laugh.

"Now your all tough what about 4 years ago." He said "People change Noah." Lola said crossing her arms, he was about to say something but I stepped in. "Is this over? We don't have time for this we have to go." I said rolling my eyes "Is this your girlfriend? She's feisty and cute." I cringed and slapped his hand away from my face.

"But she'll be mine soon." He said, which made us all laugh "That's never going to happen." Rosie said laughing. "Whatever and I'm coming for you." He said pointing at me and Lola, I stepped up to him "Is that a threat?" He stepped closer so he could whisper in my ear "No baby that's a promise."

"Well keep this as a promise." I said before I punched him in the nose. We then walked away from him and his bloody nose. "How did my mom get guards?" Lola asked "You know Ivy, I called her and told her I needed guards for her and Lily." I answered "That's what I was going to talk to you about. One time Lily went somewhere in the store and I couldn't find her but a man in a suit brought her back." Lucy said.

"Well good night." She said getting in her car. "Good night" we said getting in our car "Ethan we're going to Rosie's house." I said "Okay." He said.

"Rosie if you get in trouble I'll talk to your parents." I said "Of course you will they love you." She said which made us laugh. "But if you do I'm sorry." I said "Don't worry about it C."

"We're here." Ethan said "Thank you Ethan we'll be right back." I said as we got out the car. We took our shoes and coats off at the door and went into the living room.

"Rachel,Richard." I said as I hugged them. "Hey Chloe." They said "Sorry for kidnapping your daughter." I said "It's fine Chloe" Rachel said "Besides we have something to tell Rosie." Richard said sadly "Should we go?" I asked.

"No I think Rosie might need moral support." Rachel said "What happened?" Mia asked "Rosie your hamster died." Rachel said "Sandy?" Rosie asked. Rosie loved her hamster that was a gift from her grandma before she died. "Yes." Richard said.

"That was the only other thing I had from grandma." Rosie said crying, I pulled her into a hug while Mia was rubbing her back and Lola holding her hands. "At least you still got her necklace." I told her "Your right but Chloe that was my first pet ever and what made it more special that it was from grandma. I miss her Chloe." Rosie said as I wiped her tears.

"I know you do Rosie and she's still here,She's in here." I said pointing to her heart. "Come on lets go take a walk." I said pulling her up. We walked by her pool in complete silence. "Thank you Chloe, your the best best friend ever." She said hugging me. "Oh I try." I said once we pulled back.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked "Yeah I think I'm gonna go to bed tell Mia to come up. Love you." She said walking back to the house. "Love you too." I called after her then went inside to the living room.

"How is she?" Rachel asked "She went up to bed and she said to send Mia up." I said to Mia, Mia said her good nights then went upstairs.

"I think we should go." I said as me and Lola hugged Rosie parents. "Good night and get home safe." Richard said "Good night." Me and Lola said.

"Sorry we took long Ethan." I said "It's fine I didn't mind." He said as he started driving.