15°

I woke up to 2k reads!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭
You guys!!! Thankyou!!!!!!😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

Shout out to ALL my readers. The lively ones, who always vote and comment, and even the ghost readers who I'm still yet to fish out😂❤️

Love you all plentyyy!!

  ~YURE~

"Alright. I'll talk to you later ❤️"

I typed the message in my phone as I walked down the slightly rowdy Ss3 hallway, early that Thursday morning, after the morning assembly that I barely stayed through. That little smile was on my face while at it - that very smile that always came on whenever I got a WhatsApp text from Prissy.

I hit the send icon, and smiled when I saw the blue check mark, meaning she'd already seen the text. So quick.

I smiled even more when I saw "typing" appear on the top left corner of the _

"BABY!!"

Jesus Christ!
My phone flew from my hand and my juggling skills surprised me as I desperately tried to catch it before it hit the ground, only to look infront of me afterward and see Krisdana, looking at me with a very puzzled expression on her pretty face.

"Y-you good?" She asked me, observing my nervous demeanor closely.

I sighed, a short sigh like someone who was about entering shock. Then, I put myself together and smiled at her, getting my phone down by my side to avoid her asking questions. I knew Prissy would have texted by now, but I'm eternally grateful my phone was on silent.

"I'm good." I told her. "You just.. you just startled me, that's all." I laughed nervously.

I wasn't sure if she was buying it, but she looked at me funny for a short while. She was holding onto the hands of the small white school bag, hung over her back, and she had actually paused, hips shooting out from her baggy, grey cargo sweatpants, and head, tilting to look at me with an expression that I couldn't make out. Suspicion?

However, she just... smiled?

She's smiling. ThankGod!

"You get startled so easily, Yure." she commented, laughed adorably.

"I was just heading to Class B for Commerce Class that's starting in five minutes, and I saw you all engrossed in that phone of yours." she said.

Oh God! Shes unto me.

"Anyway, Guess I'll see you after class, right?" She said, her pink lips curving into a very attractive smirk.

Okay, so she's not onto me.

I breathed. "Sure thing, babe."

She held onto my Ash-coloured jersey and stood on her tiptoes to plant a soft quick kiss on my lips before leaving. I made a silent sight of relief within me. That was so close.

I walked onn, pulling my phone out to see what Prissy had texted back at the same time. Swiping my phone open and unlocking it with my thumb print, and then_

"Yure!!"

I jumped again in shock, this time, not only startled, but also annoyed.

"What the hell, dude!" I snapped, as I turned to who I supposed and knew was Nova. Apparently, Ivandor was just by his side. Both of them looked at me, with a form of humor on their faces as if to say "what is doing this one?"

"What's going on with you, bro?" Nova said, the tone of his voice matching the look on his face.

I sighed, trying to die down the anger that was truly just me feeling guilty and scared about what I was doing.