Chapter One

Malfoy Manor
Wiltshire, England
Date: Monday, 27 April 2020

"Where did she take her?" A strong female voice asked. It echoed through out the entire room. The woman sounded like she showed no fear and was ready for anything that was thrown her way. Her heart hammered in her chest. She knew that voice. It had always made her feel safe and as if nothing could touch her. Well, up until this moment in time.

  The room was cold. Darkness filled her vision as the room continued to decrease in temperature. She felt as if she was going deaf and one thousand nails were being hammered into her body at the same time. The female was calling a name. A name that felt so familiar.

"She could not have gone far. The grounds protective wards have been restored." A male voice came in.

  For once in her life, she had felt safe. The warm embrace she could still feel established that deep in her mind. This situation was anything but. The cold marble floor was not helping with her decrease in body temperature. Another body was lying on the floor, in front of a set of open French doors. She could not make out a face. A sight of messy blonde hair blocking her vision.

  They thought that they were all going to be alright. Like they were finally safe from all of the darkness the world caused. But this was not safe, this was not light, it was darkness. This was all of their worst nightmares. An uneasy feeling had finally settled in her stomach. She knew deep down that someone would not make it out of here.

  An evil crackle echoed throughout the room. Bright flashes of red and green were everywhere. Screams echoing, things dropping off of shelves and her body in so much pain.  Silent tears had made their way down her cheeks. The needles digging deeper into her skin. The darkness was getting closer but there was no light.

"ARABELLA!"

  This was darkness. This was her nightmare.

"Crucio." The voice whispered.

__________________________

Two Months Earlier...
The Burrow
Date: Monday, 10 February 2020

  Jenna woke up with a start. Her heart hammering against her chest at lightning speed. She was covered from head to toe in sweat. Her blankets tangled all around her body. Glancing outside, she saw that it was still dark out, the stars casting light shadows upon the field. Hermione snores quietly next to her. She was secretly glad her friend was still asleep. That would have been awful to try and explain to her.

  The heat quickly became too much for her. Even on the chilly February night. She pulled her long, wild, dark brown locks into a messy bun before they could soak her t-shirt anymore. The curls easily falling through due to how loose it had been tied. Jenna turned on her left side and cuddled deep into the blankets. Counting backward from one hundred and five, just like her mother had taught her.

  Dreams would come and go as they pleased. Sometimes you can't even remember what happened after you've been awake for seconds. Nightmares, however, live on in our minds. Casting darkness whenever we close our eyes, look into dark corners, or even think about something else. Nightmares rule us. Jenna shivered again, feeling as if she had been kissed by a Dementor. She knew deep down she had nothing to fear. Nothing could touch her when she was with Harry, Hermione, and the Weasley's. Not to mention that the war had ended almost a year ago this coming May.

  Jenna knew her magic could protect her. Her wandless magic was more powerful than Harry's magic he produced with a wand. She had been their secret weapon during the Battle of Hogwarts. Protecting whoever she could when it was needed. It couldn't have made her a target. For one, Jenna didn't attend Hogwarts. She was from America and self taught~ish. Molly Weasley taught her to control her magic. Besides that, she took credit for everything.

  Being American wasn't the only thing that made Jenna stand out from the others. Jenna stood at a solid five foot. Which made her very intimidating during the Battle of Hogwarts. She had crazy, curly, dark brown hair, which she normally had pulled back into a low bun. Her face was insanely round with chubby cheeks that Mrs. Weasley always squeezed when she saw her. She had a little upturned button nose with natural rosy plump lips, and dark brown, almost black round eyes. The same face held scattered freckles and she swore up and down a new one appeared every day.

  Her semi-thin eyebrows arched naturally and were always raised when Harry and Ron did something wrong. She was not thin, yet not over-weight. Jenna was a little busty, with a flat behind, and curvy thighs. Her hands, as everyone joked, were baby hands do to their tiny size. When she smiled she had three dimples on the right side of her cheek. Two of three were crescent moon shaped, while the third was a deep full moon. She was one that you'd think boys would chase after. Her shy yet sassy personality ruined that.

  Jenna had made it to fifty- five before she fell back into a deep sleep. The watch she kept on her wrist read 2:30, meaning she had to be up three hours. She and her friends had to beat Molly Weasley to the punch. Meaning, the Golden Trio had stolen the flying car again and had gone to another country in the middle of the night. Something Molly would be furious about when she saw Jenna there but still be very happy to see her.

  Just like she had hoped, Jenna had fallen into a dreamless sleep. Her whole body warm and completely relaxed. Something it had not been in a long time. There were some slight shifts in the middle of her sleep. She swore she could still hear the scream echoing in her ears. That is until she realized she was hearing a scream echo.

"RONALD WEASLEY!"