20°

Hey guyyysss!!! I said I'd update a second chapter today, so here it issss!!!😘😘😘

Shout out to UjuritaElliana. Thank her. She's the reason I'm doing this😂❤️

Okay, let's begin..

                                       ~Giwa~

I saw Nini in the middle of all the madness. By madness, I'm talking about Ajiroghene and the other Class F girls who surrounded my sister in the class, either shouting on top of their voices or laughing their heads of.

Ajiro held a long leaf stem in her hand and kept slamming it on a desk and threatening my sister. What shocked me was the state I saw Nini in. While she was on her knees there, her face was swollen from excessive crying and her hair_

Remember the one she had gone out with Lola to do? The long braids with white extensions?

Well, half of it were already gone.

And there, I could see about three other girls who were dragging and pulling Nini's hair like crazy people and trying to get the other braids left out. Nini screamed at the assault. And, on the floor, I saw loosened strands of her hair littered everywhere. The other girls kept screaming at her to shut up as she cried and she buried her face in her hands to muffle her sounds as they laughed and shoved her.

"AJIROGHENE!!!" I heard myself scream in the fiercest voice ever.

Immediately, the class fell silent.

Everyone turned to look at me standing by the door. All the laughing seized and all the girls on Nini moved away from her immediately.

Nini, herself, looked up slowly to see me there. I looked at her face to see if anyone had hit her. I couldn't have been sure. Her eyes were teary and her face was swollen alright. I wanted to assume it was only because of her crying because If anyone of these bitches hit her_

"Is this not the same thing you did to those Ss1 girls that day. Oh so you don't like it if it's your sister they do it to now baa?"

Ajiro said that.

I looked from Nini to her ugly face. She stood in an almost hunched position, hands folded into fists by her sides- the stem that was in her hand on the floor now. Her uniform was roughly untucked and the scowl on her face was glaring.

Without saying a single word to her, I walked straight to the scene that involved my sister.

Once I got there, all the other girls started to move away from Nini completely and only Ajiro stayed put on her feet without even budging. In an attempt for the other girls to move away from me so I could get Nini, Sarah Goddy, amongst them, was a bit slower than the others. I grabbed the bitch by the arm and pushed her away from my front with force and she fell down on a bunch of seats. I heard faint exclamations "Jesus" erupting from different sections of the class, but I paid no attention to any one of them. I feared if I engaged myself in a conversation with these girls, I may end up commiting murder.

I grabbed Nini's hand and yanked her up, hooking her arm under mine.

"Giwa, what do you think you're doing?!" I heard Ajiroghene's husky voice boom over me, her voice filling up the silence in the classroom.

I completely ignored the bitch. I acted like she was air. Holding Nini by my side, I started to walk towards the door. Ajiro's glare followed behind me like an evil spirit.

Just as I was close to the door, what happened next happened so fast.

I heard hushed murmuring. Then, fast footsteps, almost like someone was running up behind me. Before I knew it, Nini was yanked away from my hold and as I turned back in shock, I saw Ajiroghene holding Nini and throwing her into a bunch of seats.