Welcome!

Whoop whoop! The Black Series is back and I'm excited to share my story once again!

I want to welcome you guys to the second book of the Black series. I warn you that my writing style (typing style lol 😜) changed a bit. I will not be writing in first person. It didn't want to work with the story so I changed it. It's also an agegap story but not as big of a gap as Ethan and Madeline's. I'm so excited for you to read this book! This book will be alot different than the first and more serious than the first book that was basically all butterflies with a piece of heartache.
It can be read as a stand alone for those who didn't read Alpha's Little Mate, but I strongly hope you'll read that book first.

THERE WILL BE SLOW UPDATES! Since I am working on another book: It's too late. You are welcome to as it.

Please do not copy my book for any reasons. This is my own original story so please respect it. If you want to write something similar, great, but don't steal. Stealing is bad!

Constructive criticism is advised and loved! 😜

Enjoy the book and don't forget to vote and comment!

🌸🌸🌸

Cathrine is the baby of the family, with six older brothers who couldn't be more protective even if they wanted to then you add her father that growls at any boy even sniffing in her way. That's about as much crazy as you can get. She's shy, friendly and maby a tab crazy, but that's just her, Cathrine Jane Black

One usually hears about a powerful alpha that destroys everything in his path or something in that line, but not for the new alpha of the royal pack, because his Beta Issac is the new beta of the royal pack with a dangerous aura and well everyone is scared of him besides the Alpha king. He's more wolf than human and rumors goes around that he spend most of hos life in wolf form an as a rogue. Could anyone really tame a savage heart?