(24) TCT: An Audience with the Prefect

"AAAAAAA!"

Jonah tiredly opened his eyes. He glanced at the source of the sound. It was Grim, already out from his bed and growling to the air.

"Urgh..." Ace groaned, pulling his blanket over his head. "It's too early for screaming..."

Deuce lifted himself with his elbow, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes. "What's wrong, Grim?" he asked between his yawn.

"The ghosts!" Grim yelled, still looking at every corner of the room. "The ghosts are back!"

"Ghosts?!" Ace immediately stood up, holding his pillow like a baseball bat. "Where are they?! I'll kick them in them tities!"

Deuce immediately went red in the face. "Ace, language!"

Jonah let out a chuckle as he laid down on his back again. He could see Lou, Soo, and Barret up there, floating upside down as half of their body went through the ceiling. He gave them a wave, in which they replied with snickers before going through the ceiling.

He sighed. He rolled his eyes upward, looking at the other in upside-down vision. "Does anyone know when is your dorm party is?"

The two Heartslabyul students went silent. They looked at each other before turning back to Jonah, shaking their head. Jonah groaned, running his hand at his face. "Guys...seriously..."

-----

There was a cheerful knock on the door.

"Hold up!" Jonah yelled as he ran down the stairs while trying to wear his blazer with Grim sitting on top of his head. When he opened, the familiar orange-haired senior was already standing there.

"Good morning~!" Diamond waved his hand. Jonah could hear footsteps behind him. Ace and Deuce probably just finished putting back their mattress. "Did you enjoy yesterday's sleepover~? Was it a night of pillow fights and card games~?"

Ace yawned. "Well, we did play some UNO..." Jonah turned his head toward him, smirking, which made Ace pouted, probably still sour from his losses. Beside him, Deuce rolled his eyes while smiling. Grim on top of his head was also pouting, knowing he lost more than Ace.

"Then, shall we hurry and bring the tarts we made to apologize to Riddle? Oh!" Cater clapped his hand. "I almost forgot!" He took out his magical pen and waved it as he chanted, "[Ubah Bus Ana!]" A magic circle appeared underneath the boys' shoes, slowly ascending to their upper body and disappeared when it passed their heads. When they looked down, they gasped at their new outfit.

Ace and Deuce were now wearing a white shirt, with a diamond-patterned vest covering it. Over the vest, they wore the classic Heartslabyul blazer. They wore a black and yellow ribbon around their waist, high-tops shoes, and white trousers. The differences between the two were the colors of the vest and shoes.

Ace had a red vest and red-and-white shoes, while Deuce had a black vest and black-and-white shoes. Other differences were for Ace and Deuce, they had a card clipped on their blazer; Ace of Heart for Ace and Two of Spade for Deuce.

The Ramshackle Duo also had changed. Jonah wore similar clothes as Ace and Deuce, but instead of a white shirt and red or black vest, he wore a blue shirt and white vest. His shoes, the same model as the Heartslabyul boys, were fully black. In addition, his hair was tied to the right side of his head with a black ribbon. Meanwhile, Grim has a big puffy bow with red/black on the upper part and black-and-white/red-and-white on the lower part.

"Whoa...!" Deuce looked down, tapping his toes to make sure that what he was wearing was real.

Ace laughed, spinning around to look all over his body. "Dude, this is totally stylish!"