(56) TRotW: Stubborn Entry!

"What in the Magic Mirror's sake are those?!"

Jonah and Cater turned toward the sound in shock. They were in Mr. S's Mystery Shop, looking for some clothes for Jonah's Ramshackle Dorm Uniform, which he brought up the matter when talking about Cater's plan to sneak into Savanaclaw with Jack's outfit and fake animal ear and tail to grab some of Jack's clothes for tomorrow. While Grim, Ace, Deuce, and Jack prepared for their sleepover and Riddle went back to do something with Trey, Cater and Jonah went to find some clothes that suit his theme.

"Oh, Vil!"

"Senior Schoenheit?"

The Pomefiore Prefect walked toward them, stepping behind Jonah to take off the bandana around his head, ignoring the protesting noise from the smaller boy. "You're not thinking on buying that, you potato?!" he asked, picking up the tip of the purple cape is disgust. "That bright purple cloak and yellow scarf don't match. Plus it doesn't suit your skin tone."

Jonah stared at him weirdly. Is this normal for him? He glanced at Cater who only shrugged his shoulder. Just listen to him. It might be useful later. "Okay..." he muttered. He then reached for a purple hat with a white feather on it. "Then what about this?" he asked, putting the hat on his head. But it slid down and covered his eye.

He heard Schoenheit clicked his tongue. "That hat is too big for you," he said, picking up the hat from his head. "What are you buying anyway?"

"Some-sort-of Dorm Uniform," Jonah sighed, taking off the bright purple cape that, he admitted, sort of hurt his eyes. "I kinda want one for Grim and me since Ramshackle doesn't have one."

"Hmm..." Schoenheit leaned down, rubbing his chin as he looked Jonah from top to down. Jonah could see the gear started to turn inside Schoenheit's head. The senior leaned back, looking at the shelves and hung-up clothes. "Let's see..."

"Uh... Senior Schoenheit?"

Cater chuckled, making Jonah turn toward him. "Don't worry about him. He's an expert in this. Just trust him." Jonah glanced at Schoenheit for a while, still unsure, but Cater gave him a reassuring pat on his shoulder. "Well, I better go and pick up the goods now. Meet you at the Hall of Mirror."

In the end, Jonah sighed. "Okay then..." Cater gave him a wink and walked out, paying for his fake animal ears and tail. Jonah walked toward the Pomefiore Prefect who had already piles of clothes in his hand. "Senior Schoenheit?"

Schoenheit turned toward him. "Here," he said, shoving the clothes into Jonah's hands. "Try these on."

Jonah frowned. "Do I have to?"

Schoenheit pushed (a bit forceful) him into the dressing room. "Just do it. You'll thank me later."

Jonah sighed. Well... It looked like he didn't have a way to escape this. Might as well do as he said.

A few minutes later, because of those damn ribbons, Jonah pushed the curtain of the dressing room and walked out. Schoenheit's violet eyes twinkled. The outfit consisted of a long-sleeved brown tunic-top that shows his chest, black shorts, white sock, and brown boots. He also has some reddish-brown ribbon around his wrists, neck, and right thigh.

"Just as I thought," he said, giving him an impressed nod. "It's perfect for you." He hummed again. "Though, something is missing." Glancing around, he quickly caught on something. "Ah!" He walked toward the shelf of hats and picked up a black pirate captain hat. "Here it is." He put the hat on Jonah's head, earning a small squeak from the boy, and making sure he didn't ruin the ponytail.

"And one more thing." He took out his Magical Pen and pointed toward the bucket filled with swords. "[Accio], [silver cutclass]!" A sword, with its matching black-and-red belt, suddenly came flying toward him. Jonah ducked his head, but Schoenheit managed to catch it with ease. "Here. Let me-" He knelt and wore it around Jonah's hips. Giving a satisfying nod and pat, Schoenheit stood up and turned Jonah around to face the mirror. "There. Now, you look more like a pirate captain than you've ever been."