(40) JADBSSG: We Got a Hot Crustacean Band!

*knock* *knock*

"Grim, can you open that up?"

Grim raised his head to look at the door. The knocking was still ongoing. But he didn't make a move to get up, only to lay back down on the couch. "No... I'm too busy..." he groaned.

"You better open that up or no extra fish for you."

Oh. That can't happen.

With a groan, Grim got up from the couch and flew toward the door lazily. The knocking suddenly sounded more obnoxious than before. When Grim opened the door, he saw a pair of teens with teal hair with black strands and different color eyes standing there. Both of them wore a black fedora with a grey bow around it and a purple seashell on the bow. Their outfit consisted of a purple dress shirt with a white bow, a black double-breasted suit, a cool-toned grey scarf with the Octavinelle logo on it, and white gloves. They also wore purple socks and a pair of black slacks accompanied by a pair of black and white dress shoes. "Uh..."

One of them, the one with the strand on the right side, waved at the cat with a goofy smile on his face. "Hello, little piranha~"

Grim blinked. Who are they again? "What?" And then he registered the last part. "Who are you calling piranha?!"

"You are! You're small and have sharp teeth. Like a piranha." the boy laughed, pinching Grim's cheeks. He quickly pulled back his hand when Grim was about to bite him. "Oo~ Fiesty too~"

"Forgive us if we're intruding," said the other one with the left strand. "But is Mister Argentum here?"

Before Grim could shoo them away, Jonah's voice called out again. "Grim! Who is it?"

The boy with the right strand, poked his head passed the door and sniffed the air. "Hmm~ Smells so good~" He walked pass Grim, following the smell like a dog. "Wha- Hey!"

"Excuse us," the boy with left strand said as he also walked pass Grim into the dorm.

"You- You can't just go in like this!" Grim shouted following the two boys until they reached the kitchen Jonah was there, frying something on the stove. He wasn't wearing his usual ponytail and eye-patch, but his eye was covered by his bangs. He was still wearing his pajamas. There was some flour on his cheek, probably from the mess of a counter.

"Baby seal~" greeted the right-strand boy, walking toward Jonah and gave him a one-sided hug. "What's cooking?"

"Senior Leech!" The boy should be lucky that Jonah didn't smack him with his hot spatula. He looked behind him and saw the other twin who smiled at him. "What are you two doing here?"

"Oh, we're here to pick you up," he said. "Didn't you have a promise with Azul?"

Jonah blinked several times before his eyes widened in realization. "Oh! Sorry! I wasn't expecting him to be able this early in the morning."

The boy just smiled at him, accepting the apology. Meanwhile, the other boy who was hugging Jonah sniffed the air once again. "Ooo~ Let me guess! Fish and chips?"

Jonah let out a chuckled. "Yes."

"Yay!" the boy cheered. "Can we try it?"

Grim of course was not having this. "Oi!" he yelled, landing on the counter, hissing at the boy. "This is our breakfast! Get your own."

"Grim, it's fine," Jonah said as he turned off the stove. He used his spatula to take out the golden coated fish and strain the extra oil. "We have plenty."

The boy smiled again as he sat on the barstool, followed by the twin. Grim huffed and sat on the closest with Jonah. The redhead place the plate filled with fish and another one with homemade french fries. "Help yourself."