(75) B&G: Take a Shot at Me Runnin' Side by Side!

"Captain, sometimes I can't really understand your mindset."

Jonah looked up Ace who was leaning against one of the pillars of the Ramshackle Dorm porch. Actually, all of the Heartslaybul Squad was here, apparently visiting him when they heard that he was grounded. Though from the look of it, he was doing fine and not bored even a bit.

"Does that mean I'm smarter than you?" Jonah asked with a grin.

Ace scrunched up his nose. "I won't take that opinion."

"I was inspired by you actually," Jonah continued, spinning the Magishift disk in his hand. "That 'Revenge Unbirthday Party'." He looked at Ace and Deuce back-to-back. "Since you two never get a chance to play in the big game, how about we start here?"

Deuce noticed Ace and Riddle exchanged glances. Inspired by the party? Strange... It felt like ages ago with the whole overblot Riddle... Looking back. Wasn't the reason why Ace want the party was because he didn't get to enjoy it? But Deuce knew that Ace didn't come from the lower class of Rose Kingdom, unlike him. For Deuce, a boy living in the lower class, a party was somewhat a big event, even if it's just a small birthday with his family. So, imagine how disappointed he was when he was kicked out from a party and got his hand-made food wasted? Maybe Jonah wanted this rematch for revenge. But that can't be right. Jonah isn't the revengeful type, right?

"But aren't you grounded?" Trey's voice caught their attention again. "Are you even allowed to play Magishift now?"

"Headmaster says that as long as I stay in the dorm area, I can do whatever I want."

"That's not how grounding works..."

"It isn't?" Jonah tilted his head to the side as he exchanged a glance with Grim. "Have you ever been grounded before?"

Grim thought for a bit before shaking his head. "I don't think so..."

Trey weakly chuckled as the others sighed at the confused captain. "Anyway," Jonah said. "I was thinking that we can be on one team."

Ace raised an eyebrow at this. "Uh... But there's only three of us?" He gestured at the trio.

"If you want, you can have the whole Heartlabyul team with you," Cater suggested which made Riddle glared at him because you can't just give out an entire team like that.

Jonah puffed up his cheeks. "But that'll be Savanaclaw vs Heartslabyul." At that Riddle sighed while Cater nodded at him. Jonah continued with a smile. "Don't worry. Ramshackle has its own team."

At that sentenced, three figures emerged from the floor beneath them. Young boys dressed in a devil, wizard, and skeleton costume. The Heartslabyul boys jumped back in surprise. Ghosts?!

"Oi! You're not kidding, right?!" screamed the one with the devil costume.

"We get to play too?!" The one in a wizard chimed in as well, looking the most excited of them all.

Jonah grinned at them. "Of course."

"Yes!" The wizard ghost cheered as he did a loop-de-loop a bit too close to Riddle's face, making him stepped back and nearly trip if it weren't for Trey to hold him back.

"G-Ghost?!" Deuce's face became pale. He felt Ace was gripping his shoulder a bit too hard.

"See? I told you I wasn't lying when I saw a ghost woke me up," the ginger-head hissed.

"Hihihi~" The one with the devil costume spoke up, floating closer to Ace and Deuce who shivered by his presence. "We can't really leave the dorm, so Jonah let us stay as long as we wake him up."