(71) B&G: And Who Better?!

"I can walk, Senior Azul."

"Your soul was nearly taken twice tonight," Azul answered, not even glancing back to Jonah who he was giving a piggyback ride back to the Ramshackle Dorm. "The possibilities of you collapsing are quite high."

Jonah rolled his eyes. After the whole chaos that was Maryanne, Jonah really just want to go to bed. Both Ortho and Grim were sleeping. Idia took Ortho back to Ignihyde while Azul offered Jonah to take him and Grim back to Ramshackle Dorm, and no, he didn't take no for an answer. In conclusion, all five of them were tired and didn't want to argue this early in the morning.

Watching the sky slowly turning brighter, Jonah let out a yawn and rested his head on Azul's shoulder, carefully not tilting too much unless he wanted Grim, who was sleeping on top of his head to fall. The Octavinelle Prefect let out a chuckle. "Do you still feel sleepy?"

Jonah hummed. "We woke up all night long. I don't want to go to school."

"Don't worry. Usually, we have a day off after All Hallow's Eve."

"Good..." The captain let out a sigh. "Riddle is going to be pissed. Scratch that the whole crew is going to be pissed."

Azul hummed. "The Heartslabyul sure cares a lot about you. Riddle especially."

The corner of Jonah's lips pulled up. "He needs all the friends he can get. He has been through a lot."

"So you see him as a friend?"

"Aren't you all?"

Azul turned his head slightly so his eyes could catch a glimpse of Jonah. "Yes. But what I mean is, do you ever have any special feelings toward him? Or someone else?"

Johan's brow scrunched. "Uh..." He blinked confusedly. "I..."

Azul bit his inside cheek before looking forward again. "How about we change that question: What Maryanne said. Was that going to be your first kiss?"

"I... Think so." Jonah scrunched up his brow again. "I mean. I've read fairytales so, at least from what I remember, I haven't had someone smooching my face like that." He scratched his cheek with his index finger, a light blush dusted his cheeks. "I mean... Isn't than kinda intimate?"

Azul let out a chuckle and shook his head. "So, she's serious that you're a virgin. I'm surprised, Captain."

"I guess so..."

"You don't sound sure."

"I don't... Really understand about those sexual kinds of stuff. First kiss. True love kiss. Deflowering. Being a virgin." He sighed. "I... I guess because I don't know what to expect, I can't really imagine it." He puffed out his cheek. "I'm kinda scared now to have my first kiss if it'll be just the same as what Maryanne would do." He let out a light chuckled. "I'm weird, aren't I?"

Azul let out a sigh. "No. Not at all."

Jonah hummed and rested his head on Azul's shoulder again. The trip to Ramshackle Dorm was quiet after that. Azul was kind of surprised that they hadn't seen any student passing by, or at least Jade and Floyd or any of the Heartslabyul students. He heard soft snoring behind him. Looking back he saw Jonah already closed his eyes. Poor guy. This All Hallow Eve's was a complete mess anyway.

Reaching toward Ramshackle Dorm, Azul opened the gate. The sound woke Jonah up. He blinked his eyes and looked up. "Oh. We're here."

"We sure are," Azul said. He walked up to the building on top of the hill, only stopping when they reached the stairs. Jonah wiggled behind him so Azul took that his signal to put Jonah down. He let the captain slid down his back and he walked to the front door, Grim cradled in his arms.