(68) B&G: Unspeakable, Spookables, Awful, Unlookables!

For a so-called 'spooky costume', Jonah felt that this was more suited for a formal party. The dress-robe was black but has a white formal shirt part on the chest with a white bowtie. It didn't come with a pair of shoes, but he also got a round-glasses.

"You wear an eye-patch and glasses?" Grim asked from his position on top of Jonah's bed. His costume only consisted of one long rag (which Grim commented made him look like a hobo) that barely covered his shoulder and no sleeves. "Isn't that a bit redundant?"

Jonah just shrugged. "Who knows?" His answer was muffled because he was currently biting on his hairband. "The glasses came with the costume so of course, I need to wear it." He wore the glasses, surprised that he didn't feel dizzy. Perhaps the glasses had a neutral lens. Grabbing his hair, he decided to tie it into a low bun instead of his usual ponytail, just for a small change.

"There." Jonah looked at his reflection again. Not bad actually. Nodding to himself with satisfaction, he turned toward Grim. "Ready to go?"

Grim grinned and jumped to Jonah's shoulder. "Yeah! Free candies for us!"

-----

Nearly every corner of the school ground was decorated with crafted pumpkin, ghost and spider theme decoration, and beautiful orange tint light. Boys in costumes, some even wear dresses and high heels, filled the main street since the party was held in the gym. Jonah was standing near the statue of Queen of Hearts, noticing there was one small burn mark that couldn't be scrubbed off. He was playing with his new hand, trying to understand the system inside it. Ortho had given him the manual written by Senior Idia, but the gibberish inside of it was even more complicated than his potion textbook.

"Oh, Jonah!" A deep voice called him.

Looking up, he was Jack and Epel walking together, which was understandable since they are in the same class, they probably spent more time together. Looking up and down at them, Jonah concluded that they were probably the 'lucky' half from their respective dorm who was chosen to wear a dress.

Epel's dress was blue with white laces at the end and a pink ribbon around his waist. He had a white cloth on his shoulder which was tied with a pink ribbon around his neck. He also wore dark brown boots and a red bandana. Meanwhile, Jack's costume was wilder. He wore no shoes or gloves but wore a black ribbon on both of his upper arm. He also wore a plain sleeveless white shirt, a dark blue skirt that reached his knees, and a red wolf mask connected to a white fur like a cape.

"Nice skirt, guys," Jonah chucked, which resulted in a blush coming from the two.

Jack rubbed behind his neck. "It was an agreement in Savanaclaw that all first-years must wear a dress."

Epel, meanwhile, just looked pissed with cheek puffed up like a chipmunk. "All Pomefiore just ganged up at me and forced me into this."

"You're not the only one."

Everyone turned to the newcomers. Deuce was looking miserable while Ace not that much. Deuce, with bits of his hair tied in a ponytail, was wearing a pink dress that reached the ground, and from the way that he had trouble walking, probably from wearing heels. Ace meanwhile wore a brown fur coat with pink laces on the sleeves and shoulder areas over a checkered brown shirt with white-lacey collar and black bowtie, also a pair of black boots.

"I don't know how Prefect Roseharts walks on this," Deuce whined as he lifted his dress slight and, just as they had thought, he was wearing white high-heels. "And his heels are higher." He glared at Ace. "I'm blaming you if I twist my ankle tonight."

"Gck! Aw, come on! You can't do that!" Ace retorted. "Didn't you practice with Cater yesterday? You'll be fine."

Grim whistled. "Now, this is what I call a 'princess'."