(58) TRotW: Silent Applause!

"I feel like we've heard enough."

The cheering was replaced by gasps as most of the Savanaclaw turned around to see the Heartslabyul Prefect, his troublemaking first-years, and the traitorous wolf-boy entered the stadium. "Your actions have sullied one of our traditions." Riddle took out his magical pen. "As the Heartslabyul Prefect that values 'austerity', I cannot let this act slide."

Deuce took out his magical pen, red gem already glowing. Ace brow furrowed as he spat. "He means it's time to stop, kitty."

Leona scoffed. "You little brats... Go play your 'heroes of justice' game somewhere else." His eyes glanced at Jack. "And what is that puppy doing with you? Did you transfer to Heartslabyul, huh?"

"Right now." Jack clenched his fists, glaring at Leona. "I just can't stand being on your side."

Leona growled. "You damn traitor!"

"Are you all drunk or something?" Ruggie asked mockingly, standing in front of Leona. "Coming all the way here with your friends just to spy on the enemy?"

"Should we teach them a lesson, Leona?" A question came from one of his dorm members. It was like hunger had taken over them and their prey just walked straight into their den. The prefect smirked.

"Go play with them." The order was simple and Savanaclaw didn't waste any more time. Riddle took a step forward, spinning his magical pen as a magic circle shone around his hand, changing the pen into his heart-staff. Immediately, he slammed the staff to the ground, summoning tree roots from beneath the ground and threw students away. Ruggie acted quickly, taking out his magical pen and summoned a water bubble to protect himself and Leona from the rain of students.

Once it was clear, Ruggie waved his pen, throwing waterballs from the bubble toward them. To counter that, Ace summoned his wind, popping the bubble. More students came in their way. Ace quickly stepped aside as Deuce pointed his magical pen toward them, summoning his cauldron and hit them all like bowling pins. Ruggie clicked his tongue and summoned his waterjet which was blocked by Riddle and his staff. The waterjet was strong though that Riddle nearly slipped but Jack stepped in, summoning columns that hit Ruggie on the chest, throwing him far away from Leona. But Ruggie was stubborn. He kept on throwing his water attack toward Jack who kept defending with his earth magic.

Leona sighed. He stepped forward, taking out his magical pen which immediately turned into his staff. With just a small glow of the gem, he summoned his floating spiky rocks and threw them toward the redhead. Riddle's eyes widened, raising his staff to protect himself. He managed to hit some, but it didn't stop Leona to create tears on his uniform. He didn't realize Leona summoned a bigger stone and threw it toward him. The rock was flying to fast toward Riddle. He couldn't-

*CLANG!* *POOF!*

A blur of red, brown, and grey suddenly appeared in front of him. "Sorry, we're late, Senior Riddle. The changing room was a bit cramped up."

Riddle and Leona's eyes widened as Jonah stood up from his crouching position. In his hand was the silver cutlass that Schoenheit had picked for him. The blade was shining under the sun. Leona growled. "You brat..."

He summoned more rock toward them. Jonah acted fast. "Whoa!" He swung his sword, cutting the rocks into sands. Leona grunted in frustration. He slammed his staff, sending earth columns toward them, but Riddle pushed Jonah aside and summoned his rose bush as protection.

Riddle turned toward Jonah. "How did you..." His eyes went to the blade. "Is that a silver sword?"

"Cutlass, actually." Jonah was grinning when he lifted the weapon. "I didn't know I can do that! That was so cool!"