(28) TCT: Rampaging Prefect!

The monster in front of them is not Riddle Rosehearts. There is just no way this was the same Riddle Rosehearts.

His hair and eyes were as red as blood, a small veil cover his left glowing eyes, connected to his black crown on his head. He was wearing a torn-up black-and-red dress which was open on the front part, showing his tight pants and knee-high boots, with two black belts on his corset. The dress had a white collar and black spikes, and he also had a heart-shaped choker around his neck. The hips part is decorated with white roses, tainted by black ink, with ribbon with card motive. His arms have splotches of inks, forming a pair of sticky black gloves around his hand. His legs and knee-high boots and covered by black inks.

"Se... Senior Rosehearts..."

Jonah's voice sounded small but was not unheard of by 'Rosehearts'. He turned his head toward him, lips curled up into a sickening grin.

"HaHaHaHaHaHa! ThOsE FoOlIsH EnOuGh tO DiSoBeY Me, I HaVe nO NeEd oF ThEm iN My wOrLd. I Am tHe lAw iN My wOrLd, I Am tHe rUlEs! No oThEr rEsPoNsE ThAt 'YeS, lOrD RiDdLe' Is aCcEpTaBlE! iT'S OfF WiTh tHe hEaDs oF AnYoNe wHo dIsObEyS Me! AhAhAhAhAhAhA!"

"Ah, how could this happen?!" Crowley wooed, still shielding Jonah. "A student had gone into overblot right in front of me!"

"What the hell is overblot?" Grim asked in a panic. None of them realized that the sealing collar around their neck had disappeared. "That guy's turned completely evil now!"

"Overblot is the one situation that all magicians should avoid," Crowley explained. "Right now, he's being enveloped by so much negative energy that he's lost control over his emotions and magic."

"I don't get it, though!" Grim yelled.

"Me, too!" Deuce added.

Cater groaned. "Ah, geez! In other words, it's like an evil villain berserker mode!"

"If this goes on, Riddle's life will be in danger!" Trey said, looking at Riddle in fear.

His life?

Senior Rosehearts could... Die?

A thought suddenly came into Jonah's mind. Senior Rosehearts will die... That's a bad thing, right? Even if they're in a bad term, they can't just leave him like this... Can they?

Dying is... A bad thing?

Don't die...

"We... We have to..." The boy clenched his fist, gritting his teeth at the thoughts. He lowered his head, bangs covering his eyes.

"Right now the safety of other students is the top priority," Crowley said, slowly letting go of Jonah's shoulders. "I shall evacuate the other residents! Mister Rosehearts must be brought back to his senses before his magic consumes him. Losing his life is an absolute bad scenario, but worse than that..." He shook his head. He didn't dare to continue what he was saying. "In any case, you boys go get the rest of the staff and prefects to help control the situation–"

"No."

"Argentum?" Crowley watched Jonah as he was being pushed away by the boy.

Slowly he lifted his head, staring straight at Riddle, challenging his presence. "Ace, Deuce, Grim, gather around me!"

The three students who were called by him turned toward him. "Jonah?!" Ace asked.

Jonah ripped his eye-patch off his head, revealing his yellow-and-red eyes once again. They always seemed to listen to him when he revealed his eye. It made him feel like the one in charge above them. And he needed them to listen to him right now. "This is your captain's order! All hands on deck!"