(72) B&G: I Can Hear You Breathin'!

"Haha! My guess is correct!"

Leona, who was laying on his bed with his back facing the balcony and wasn't really sleeping, turned his head to see the annoying raccoon floating next to his bed. He rolled his eyes, knowing that this wouldn't be good for him. "What do you want?"

The raccoon grinned. Both of his paws were on his hips and he puffed out his chest proudly. "I'm here to bring a very important message!" He cleared his throat before spoke with the lowest pitch he could, trying to sound like a royal messenger. "You've been invited to the Ramshackle Dorm for a tea party."

Leona groaned, rolled back to his original position. "Get lost. I'm busy."

Grim blinked. "With what? Moping around?"

Leona curled up his fist. He suddenly sat up and grabbed the raccoon by the bow, earning a yelp from the small animal. "Listen here, you raccoon," he growled, "Then tell your prefect I can do what I want."

The raccoon didn't look afraid at all. He glared back at Leona. "You can't just say no to this!"

"Yes. I can. Now, fuck off!" Leona jumped off from his bed and walked toward the balcony. Gathering his strength to his arm, he threw the raccoon as far as he could. The raccoon didn't stop screaming through his 'flight'. He crashed through the lounge roof and into the pool.

Ruggie immediately jumped back when he heard the loud splash. "What the-!" He was about to reach for his magical pen when a familiar cat head appeared. He raised an eyebrow at him. "Jonah's cat? What are you doing here?"

Grim spitted out the extra water from his mouth. "I'm trying to get that lazy lion out of his bed. Jonah wants to talk to him."

"Talk?" Ruggie frowned. He sighed. "I don't think you can."

"What?"

"I tried, okay?" Ruggie ran his hand through his hair. "No matter what, I just can't make him come out." His hand ran down his neck as he sighed. "I want to thank him personally after that All Hallow Eve's."

Grim blinked before swimming to the edge. He shook off the water from his skin and heat himself up for a quick dry. He flew toward Ruggie, floating in front of his face. "Can't you use your unique magic on him?"

Ruggie blinked. "I... I haven't try."

"Oh, come on, please." Grim brought his paws together. "Jonah can help us! It'll either be you or I'll have to burn him and his room."

Ruggie winched. "Don't do that." He looked down at his boots, considering his options. Maybe Jonah can help. He was the one who helped the Tyrannical Riddle, can he do the same for Leona? He bit his lips. He knew he was out of option. Maybe this is their only chance...

Finally, Ruggie sighed. "Fine. I'll help you."

Ruggie and Grim positioned themselves near Leona's room, with Ruggie standing as the entrance while Grim flew to the balcony again. Leona was still lying in the same position, this time with his eyes closed. Grim was grinning widely as he cracked his knuckles. "You asked for this~" A magic circle suddenly appeared in front of him as he shouted, "Fugyaa!"

Leona's ears perked up and quickly jumped out of his bed, avoiding the blue flame. "What the fuck?!"

"If you don't get out of this room..." Grim grinned as he puffed up his chest. "I'll roast ya!"

He spitted out his flame again and once again Leona dodged it. He was about to gripped to his magical pen, but Grim shot him his fire again. Without any much choice, Leona ran out of the room. When he stepped the ground, a yellow magic circle suddenly appeared underneath him. Leona's eyes widened and he turned to the side, where Ruggie was gripping his magical pen.