(62) TRotW: There's More To Be Seen Than Can Ever Be Seen!

It was nearing sundown when someone knocked on Crowley's door. He put back the document he was reading in his drawer before looking up again. "Come in." The door opened, revealing a red-haired prefect and his green-haired vice-prefect who was wearing crutches for his broken leg. "Prefect Rosehearts. And Mister Clover. What can I help you today?"

"It's about the accidents," Rosehearts spoke once they stood in front of Crowley's desk. "We found who the culprit was."

"Oh?"

"But, we have a request first."

Crowley hummed. "Go on."

"Whichever dorm who did this, we want you to not disqualify them from the tournament."

"Come again?" Crowley stopped taping his bird-like claw-nail on his table. "Are you saying that you forgive them?"

"Not yet," spoke Clover. "We just want our revenge."

"I have talked with all the victims," added Rosehearts. "All of them agree to let the culprit and the dorm to participate in the tournament. Magic can't be used on others for personal reasons inside the school. But with Magical Shift being a competitive sport, they can go all out with magic against your opponents on the field." He crossed his arm in front of his chest, a slight blush on his cheeks. "I would usually be against using such a traditional event to settle disputes, but Trey wanted to do it no matter what, so I'll turn a blind eye to it this time."

Clover chuckled and ruffled Rosehearts hair which the redhead smacked it away, muttering "Not in front of the headmaster."

Crowley laughed. "If this is a majority vote, then I have no choice but to accept your request."

However, after looking around the destroyed arena, Crowley had a feeling none of them want to play in Magishift anymore. On the side, Howl was holding his bleeding neck, with Rosehearts on his side, trying his best to stop the bleeding. The prefect himself was covered with dirt and bruises, his Dorm Uniform's cape was thorn away. Kingscholar was unconscious on the ground with Bucchi kneeling in front of him, trying to shake him awake. Even the hyena's movements were sluggish. There was a crowd of first years gathered around one small spot. Trappola, Spade, and Grim were shouting at a very pale Argentum, who looked like he was dead from afar.

"Everyone!" All the remaining, weak, conscious students looked up toward the headmaster. "Bring all the injured to the infirmary. We'll talk further there."

The Diasomnia students and Mister Diamond immediately ran toward the injured. The green-haired boy helped Howl, slinging the wolf's hand over his shoulder, while the silver-haired boy ran to Bucchi to help them carry Kingscholar. Mister Diamond ran toward Argentum, carrying him in his arm like a bride. Crowley turned around, along with Mister Vanrouge on his side as he led them out the ruins.

With the Magishift Tournament starting a few minutes, Crowley needed to clean this up quickly.

-----//-----

Leona groaned, slowly opening his eyes. Where is he now? The last thing he remembered was fighting in the arena and-

A familiar bird-mask suddenly appeared in his vision. "This is quite a surprise, Mister Kingscholar," stated Crowley. "It took Mister Rosehearts nearly the whole night to wake up."